We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Too high dose Options

fink
#1 Posted : 6/30/2023 11:13:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've just realised that the most likely cause of a series of extreme and challenging trips last year were probably caused by incorrect dosing. The way I was making my leaf before combined with the size of the pipe meant two things:

1) one full lung's draw was not enough

2) two full lung's draw was too much

It now occurs to me that most likely I was consuming over 50mg per go regularly for a few weeks. A couple of times during extended sessions in excess of 100mg in 30 mins.

Those trips were amazing but also mostly very confusing. A number of times it took most of the experience for me to understand that I had been a human with a name and a life who had taken a substance and that is how I got here.

It's very hard to explain how it feels to suddenly become conscious with no memory of existence. Especially when that consciousness has to discover itself while trapped inside a leviathan organism, all muscle and tubes and blood. Or the x-dimensional spaces that do all sorts of vigorous movement that cannot be ignored nor forgotten later.

In any case, a lovely experience today with glorious fractal light beings undulating through the air towards me, pushing me by the shoulders back onto the sofa, making me feel comfortable and at ease so I could watch them dance and transform and endlessly fold into themselves.

Perhaps not a breakthrough level of experience and certainly less powerful than many others I remember. But so very welcome. At a guess somewhere around 15-20mg.

And yes, this might seem obvious, dose is a critical factor. But it's so easy to get carried away with leaf, especially with delicious mullein and peppermint. The Pink Floyd also seemed to help.

Grateful to be treated kindly. The long abstinence has been rewarded it would seem.

Happy

I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ildruido
#2 Posted : 7/6/2023 2:15:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:

It's very hard to explain how it feels to suddenly become conscious with no memory of existence. Especially when that consciousness has to discover itself while trapped inside a leviathan organism, all muscle and tubes and blood. Or the x-dimensional spaces that do all sorts of vigorous movement that cannot be ignored nor forgotten later.

This description is great, you are really aware of what it means being the the DMT world!

Everyone is different when it comes with psychedelics and for example shrooms dosages could be extremely different between two people having a similar intensity of experience.

DMT though, seems to be irresistible for everyone and 30mg well inhaled is more than enough for everyone, in my opinion.

fink
#3 Posted : 7/7/2023 1:13:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Your words are true ildruido, thank you. Even years into this journey and I still feel young and naive. I know about correct dosing due to much study here at the nexus. Yet overcalculations are so easy to make when smoking herbs in a pipe.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.