We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Waves are ubiquitous Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 7/1/2023 2:50:18 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Let's start with the big stuff, of years. The earth circles the sun in a cycle, yielding the concept of year.

The moon circles the earth, creating the concept of the month.

The earth itself revolves, creating the concept of the day. The sun rises and falls.

The ocean of course, produces waves. And the waves themselves have different waves; low and high tides. And even the time of year comes in waves, with differing tides.

Then there's the seasons of course as the position relative to the sun changes over the year. Winter, spring, summer, and fall. Coming in perfect timing every year.

There's the stopping and starting of rain like a faucet and the ebb and flow of the wind outside.

There's the crickets and frogs and other wildlife at night, sounding in perfect rhythm.

Then there's the highs and lows of life itself inherent in human life. The highs and the lows. The periods of high activity and the subsequent slump.

There's the people we meet who come in and out of our life, riding on their own wave.

Even our technology is based on waves and pulses, as seen in the digital logic behind our modern technology.

When you drink Ayahuasca or eat mushrooms, it comes in waves.

Our body has a circadian rhythm and other autonomic processes that are synched up with the wave of night and day.

And neurons work in pulses, either signaling or not signaling

Getting into the subatomic level, it's been suggested that even the particles like electrons are also much like waves.

And of course we have the various frequencies of light and sound which allow us to have sensory experience at all, some of which we don't perceive at all.

Last but not least we have the great wave of existence as a whole, of which we are all surfing on together towards some far off (or perhaps close by ;p ) coast.

It seems to me, that the wave is a fundamental part of our universe.

But the most ironic part of all, is that this is all quite analog. Can't just think in black and white after all.

This post isn't so much of a thesis so much as a collection of statements that have meaning to me. Feel free to share what it means to you. I think some of you may know what I'm trying to get at.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ShadedSelf
#2 Posted : 7/1/2023 1:06:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, there is this analog vibration that keeps us from wandering too far away from the center, like a string in a guitar, we get pushed and vibrate away until our song is over, and so the next one begins.
And, like in a song, I find that the point of the game is more about finding harmony that it is about dwelling in the duality of the vibration itself.

We are all tied to that center, no matter how much we want to explore either way, stillnes is our home, the waves our adventures.

Thats kind of how I interpret it anyways.