We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

Vdub
#1 Posted : 7/1/2023 12:04:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site, and slightly new to dmt. I started making my own and can honestly say I believe it's one of the most important compounds known to man. The experiences I've had are nothing short of breath taking and have already changed my life for the better. I wish everyone safe travels and hope you all have a great day.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 7/1/2023 2:13:45 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Vdub,

Welcome to the Nexus. Though brief, your introduction certainly makes a lot of good points.

I hope you take your time and really explore the forum. Maybe check out the chat.

Again, a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

abecedarian
#3 Posted : 7/1/2023 6:24:42 AM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Welcome to the forum Vdub.

I do believe I agree with you in that this molecule continues to potently assist with the potential of mankind. Hopefully ongoingly into a great future for all of us and any children we make in this world.

I assume you mean that you extracted, isolated, and purified DMT from plant matter. You haven't been synthesizing DMT have you? Thumbs up
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©