We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
D-Limonene based sovents VS pure d-limonene? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 2/3/2010 3:26:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a product that I found that might be a little less expensive than d-limonene, but just as effective. It it made with d-limonene.

Citra-Solv: http://www.citra-solv.com/ppcsc.shtml

Can anyone tell me if they have experimented with this, or other similar products? If you know of any reason why a product like this will NOT work, I'd love to hear that as well.

Another "industrial" strength non-toxic solvent I am researching is BIOSANE, but I don't know much about it yet.

Much appreciation for any feedback!

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

biopsylo
#2 Posted : 2/3/2010 10:08:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have been using citra solv for general cleaning for many years. it is a wonderful product.
it contains a surfactant so that it will dilute with water.--it is no longer a non polar solvent.

never heard of biosane.

idtravlr
#3 Posted : 2/4/2010 1:27:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:
--it is no longer a non polar solvent.

Aha. So I guess that rules it out. Good to know.

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

ismokecrystals
#4 Posted : 2/26/2010 3:34:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think all d-limo based solvents contain a surfactant which allows them to be such great cleaners.

Pure d-limo doesn't clean that well on its own, kinda just smears.