We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dejavú Options

Tak0010
#1 Posted : 6/18/2023 6:54:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i don't know if i've even did a trip report. It's been years since i smoalked(pure white dmt), but everything was as i remembered. The sound, the smell, even the feel of it.

The numbing sensation begings spreading throughout my body. i hold my breathe as it numbs and i become keenly aware of it at the same time. The sound of that final exhale. The way the sound waves seem to reverberate around, in, and through. Movements become fluid and effortless.

i lose track of whether or not my eyes are open and wonder if it even really matters at this point.

Not sure if anyone else has this, but everytime i smoalk, the trips are almost identical from start to finish.

Maybe it's from being away from it for so long, but it's so welcoming and familiar. Hard to really say how long it's been other than I know it's been more than a few years.

i dont have the crazy weird trips like that, mine are more like memories than exploration of some distant universe. Maybe because i seem to be seeking inward more often than not??

Has anyone else had this?? Where your experiences never really change to a great extent??
etenities attempt to perceive time

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fink
#2 Posted : 6/18/2023 2:20:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I hear you on the dejavu. It's been a while since I've gone full power into it. I've had a lot of similar trips in the past. Sometimes I smoalk a little, like a terrified baby, just enough to feel the glimmer of the full insanity I can never forget. The frantic kinetic vibrations of every last atom, all right on the brink of violent explosion.. It teases me kindly. Usually kindly.

I always have the tingling up from my lungs, into my spine then light speed up the back of my brain as the molecule gets to work.

The gibberish singing/ranting of one trillion entities at once.

Hiiiii-skibble-de-dibble-de-deeee

Hiiiii-di-skibble-de-dibble-de-deeeeèeeeèeĕ
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.