We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone else almost prefer low dose experiences? Options

Th3k1d93
#1 Posted : 6/11/2023 11:39:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, don't get me wrong, i still greatly enjoy a full blown blastoff to the other side. It's always a good shake up to reality for me and usually snaps me out of whatever negative habit i didn't even realize i had been doing lately.

However, i adore the experience of lightly dosed changa, over however long a period while drifting off to sleep at night. Enough for close-to-solid CEVs, but not enough to lose lucidity. I feel like once I've dipped my toes at that level for about 10-15 minutes, that I'm able to reach the same entities/intelligence while holding onto sober lucidity with which to process the experience. I feel like I've pulled far more translatable and useful material back from these experience by and large past full scale blast offs.

Anyone else have any anecdote to chime in here? I'd love to hear thoughts. Smile
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/11/2023 11:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I've been primarily low dosing for many reasons for a few years now. It's definitely a more contemplative arena and I like that.

I too also experience other intelligences while at these low levels. Actually had a pretty intense interact with the one I had today. It was a good thing though. And I also agree that much more information is retained from the experience than smoalking freebase.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

abecedarian
#3 Posted : 6/11/2023 11:50:43 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

You can't pour out of a vessel what has no relation to what you already have in you.

A higher dose won't make you my hero.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

universecannon
#4 Posted : 6/12/2023 1:59:07 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Definitely. Relatively low doses, especially while on LSD, and eye gazing with a partner. With practice it's far deeper and more useful/coherent than the psychedelic rollercoaster of a breakthrough dose IME

Even just some changa yoga with music can be incredibly healing too

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Pandora
#5 Posted : 6/12/2023 2:19:48 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I am loving the potency of my low dose experiences ever since I came back after a 7 year break. I cannot seem to face a high dose currently but I am finding a lot of value in the 10 to 23 mg range.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Palmer Eldritch
#6 Posted : 6/12/2023 3:01:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have definitely gained from both low and high doses, but breakthroughs to me often seem so alien that it's hard to retain anything coming back. With a breakthrough, I mostly just like to stare in awe at the wonder and mystery of creation. Contemplation and psychospiritual exploration/evolution seems much more suited to low doses or other routes of administration. Loving my sublingual pharmahausca lately, excited to try some change soon and sublingual harmala + low dose vaped spice.
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"

merkin
#7 Posted : 6/12/2023 6:50:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes! Since I first read about 'microdosing' I began to try lower doses of shrooms, quickly discovering it can be a really great everyday experience and doesnt need an entire weekend partitioned off for a shroom 'experience'- 200mg dried powder in a chocolate is a wonderful dose for a mood lift, a dinner, or a morning at the beach or aerobie at the doggy park. Even for people who've never used before the 'trippiness' is hardly noticeable, just the extra positive, happy mood lift. 1g is a really great hike enhancer and so on. Then I began to apply the principle to the more 'chemical' alternatives like molly and 2cb once I had access to purer powders.

Now I prefer always to have powder/crystal rather than pills so that I can adjust the dose to the level I want. This is a really great aspect of CIELO mescaline for me, so that 300mg of citrate, like a half 100ug acid tab, is just a most fantastic hike/outdoor day enhancement with full social abilities retained.

Of course every now and again its awesome to go diving deeper, but controlling dosage remains for me one of the 2 most important considerations in this 'field' - purity and dosage.

I have not had much experience with spice in this way but hope to get and learn some new vaping hardware and techniques other than the GVG and changa bongs as well as play more with the pharmahuasca side of it all and the different harmalas.

The Sofa Traveler
#8 Posted : 6/12/2023 10:40:49 AM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

When I started with DMT, seeking breakthrough was the main goal but now I started a little over a year ago to associate it with harmalas I do smaller doses and I feel they bring more benefits and are easier to integrate than some semi-amnesic high dose trips. Lower doses with harmalas is for me definitely the way for healing and self exploration approach, brings very clear minded and slowed down experiences, which are easier to manage.
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

Dasein
#9 Posted : 6/12/2023 12:09:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't actively tried the low dose experience, but I often hold ceremonies for other people, I load up around 16-20mg and whatever is left behind in the vape, I do it later on. Left overs of other people feel more magical... May be there's a raccoon inside me somewhere. Another thing I really like is to scrape off the walls of the vape chamber and vape that. Those are the accumulated remains of several different trips and on a few occasions they took me back to some of the older experiences.

Higher doses are sometimes extremely good, but more often than not things become quite confusing and you don't remember much anyways. I also noticed that on higher doses there's more abstract stuff, things which don't have much to do with one's own self and personal life. On lower levels, there's more quite contemplation and processing of things which are directly related to my own life and experiences.
این جهان با تو خوش است و آن جهان با تو خوش است
این جهان بی‌من مباش و آن جهان بی‌من مرو

ای عیان بی‌من مدان و ای زبان بی‌من مخوان
ای نظر بی‌من مبین و ای روان بی‌من مرو

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 6/12/2023 6:52:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

While I used to be plagued by not being able to take myself as far as I want, it's been a blessing in disguise because it helped me to learn to love and be fully immersed in these low level journeys. I'll definitely be having one today.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#11 Posted : 6/12/2023 8:00:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a series of extreme and bizarre high dose experiences in a shot space of time about a year ago. I feel I am still in debt to hyperspace so I wont be borrowing any more information for a while. Low dose changa is all I have the courage for currently and those are spread out over long periods of abstinence.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

starway7
#12 Posted : 6/13/2023 1:48:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

breaking through can be awesome!

But Lower doses of spice... for me takes... me to an inner world of emotion...and closed eye visions ..that cant be felt or seen clearly in the normal filtered baseline state..

I also can recapture and re experiance .. awesome feelings.. long forgotten in my past ..

I see friends and past experiances re run deep in my mind and feel the presence of an eternal wheel of life slowly spinning for ever and ever. i see an eternal truth.. in life itself...

similar to the salvia experiance!

Combined with music .. its just like being deep inside a tunnel of wonder inside my brain....

Low dose ..with music.. also allows more ability to navigate through these emotion packed visuals..

thinking is the best way to travel..Thumbs up

After all... learnt memory makes us who we are..the physical body and brain holds and carries these stored memorys...

Low dose seems more gentle on the physical body . but can still open doors..

Th3k1d93
#13 Posted : 6/14/2023 12:08:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I guess I'll elaborate on what caused me to make this post.

The last few times I've gone fairly deep on DMT, and even a recent mushroom experience of 6 grams of very potent Albino PE, have elicited a nearly identical experience.

With the mushrooms, I could pull myself back from it if I didn't close my eyes and lean into it. The DMT was essentially forced though. It's almost like my consciousness/ego self gets thrown into this modge-podge soup that's very golden in color with brown/red highlights. It very much reminds me of some Egyptian god-head, where the "soup" is a single entity that's very much alive, and shows it's face in almost a hydra-like fashion. One head will dissolve away and is replaced by two, four, eight, sixteen, etc. I can't stick my finger on it if it's negative or positive in nature, or if those are human concepts non-applicable to the entity at hand. It is terrifying though, to say the least, and has put me off from high dosing stuff for awhile. And I mean seriously every single time over the last year.

What throws me off those most is the color. I've never not experienced a multitude of shades of blues, pinks, reds, purples, greens, etc. This is by far majority Golden/yellow with touches of muted browns/reds/tans. it's WEIRD.

I've also started diving pretty deep into occult studies the last three years, so my brain kindof wonders if that's had an influence.

The first time it happened, was a combo of DMT and Ketamine. I blamed the Ketamine for the weirdness of it all, but it continued to elicit that response every time since.

So, low dosing in comfortable situations, usually right before bed, has become a vastly preferable way for myself over the last year or two.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

Jees
#14 Posted : 6/14/2023 11:21:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Low dose is also effective as a reset-button experience, even for occasions when one doesn't want to dive deep, it just works like going with your soul into a car-wash/soul-wash thing. A soul stretch like soul yoga. A soul vacation of sorts. Often fading out with cosmic deep yawnings and tears flowing. Because this is a palpable experience, I consider this at least as valuable than a visual.