We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, and help with site features please. Options

Nichrome
#1 Posted : 6/3/2023 10:01:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi folks, I'd like to post in a thread and upload photos for a plant ID. Can someone walk me through the upload process if indeed I am permitted to do so?

As you all can see this is my first post so I am as new as new gets here.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/4/2023 2:20:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

When you are posting in the thread, below the dialogue box is a little box that says "attach photos to this post." Click that box then hit post. You will be redirected to a page that allows you to upload your photos. Browse for the photo you want to share, select it, click upload. Once it uploads, hit back on the bottom of the box.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

josboaz
#3 Posted : 6/6/2023 5:08:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nichrome wrote:
Hi folks, I'd like to post in a thread and upload photos for a plant ID. Can someone walk me through the upload process if indeed I am permitted to do so?

As you all can see this is my first post so I am as new as new gets here.

Besides the option @Voidmatrix gave you, you can also upload it to a third party image hosting site like Imgbb or Imgur and copy the link into the thread.

Nichrome
#4 Posted : 6/8/2023 10:22:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks folks.

Let's see if this I got this right...

Nichrome attached the following image(s):
ov23 (2).jpg (403kb) downloaded 22 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/11/2023 2:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Looks like you got it! Very happy

And those are pwetty Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽