We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Powerful & Entheogenic Red Harmala Sub-Species? Options

josboaz
#1 Posted : 6/6/2023 5:18:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

I remember that I once saw a podcast, whereby the person said that he knows a few friends that eat red harmala seeds with Jordanian Bedouins. The person continued by saying that this sub-variant is extremely potent and introduced full-blown entheogenic experience without DMT additives. Does anybody heard about this sub-variant and what would the latin name be?

Link of portion of the podcast:
https://imgur.com/a/p3rwuIM

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dithyramb
#2 Posted : 6/6/2023 7:15:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know about this sub species, but ime it is for sure that eating freshly picked seeds gives exceptionally powerful "full blown" experiences by their own. You could say it compensates for lack of DMT but qualitatively it's not a DMT experience.

Which episode of the podcast is it?
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

josboaz
#3 Posted : 6/6/2023 4:53:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
I don't know about this sub species, but ime it is for sure that eating freshly picked seeds gives exceptionally powerful "full blown" experiences by their own. You could say it compensates for lack of DMT but qualitatively it's not a DMT experience.

Which episode of the podcast is it?

N. Wahid Azal - Glitch Bottle Podcast #008
> Link Starts at 43:03
https://youtu.be/vEwCDlNGsPQ?t=2583

What is a 'full blown' experience? just closed eyes visions or open eyed vision?
How fresh do these seeds need to be? would 2 or 3 weeks still work?

dithyramb
#4 Posted : 6/7/2023 6:30:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you.

'Full blown experience' is when you are completely immersed in a visionary world with it's own stream of consciousness. A full-on trance we could say... Even open eyed visuals can be there eating fresh seeds with nothing added.

The specialness of freshness wears out gradually taking about 2 months to completely be lost. The fresher the better.

I have done a lot of ceremonies eating seeds a few hours after harvesting, and drinking DMT plant on top of it. It's just completely overwhelming and the psychedelicness of DMT is much enhanced. The entirety of reality is hyper distorted and hallucinatory.

It wouldn't be off to suggest that rue is only meant to be used when it is fresh. Just as with salvia.

Making enough tea from fresh seeds to last for a whole year has been my approach since many years. Of course, a tea is never as strong as eating the seeds. Some important components are just not soluble enough it seems. But then again, tea feels healthier than eating seeds.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

murklan
#5 Posted : 6/8/2023 12:43:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
Making enough tea from fresh seeds to last for a whole year has been my approach since many years. Of course, a tea is never as strong as eating the seeds. Some important components are just not soluble enough it seems. But then again, tea feels healthier than eating seeds.

Interesting! Have not heard this about fresh seeds. And then, how do you keep the tea for long time? Frozen?

dithyramb
#6 Posted : 6/8/2023 7:06:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rue is antibacterial and antifungal enough to protect itself as a concentrated tea when stored in a sealed, sterile container. It does not need freezing. Once you open the lid and start consuming and empty space starts to grow in the container, then the clock starts ticking.

~ Pablo Amaringo

murklan
#7 Posted : 6/8/2023 7:41:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
Rue is antibacterial and antifungal enough to protect itself as a concentrated tea when stored in a sealed, sterile container. It does not need freezing. Once you open the lid and start consuming and empty space starts to grow in the container, then the clock starts ticking.

Aha! But then freezing might be an option. But I've never seen fresh seeds and I doubt that I can grow a bush myself.

josboaz
#8 Posted : 6/13/2023 3:26:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:

Hey Dithyramb, I am not able to send Dm's, could you send me a Dm?

josboaz
#9 Posted : 6/13/2023 9:33:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:

Kardes, thanks for the Dm tamam, I cannot Dm you back because this forum has restrictions for new members although I joined back in 2018 -_-

I have abi that is from the same country as yours, how can he obtain fresh seeds?