We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello all! Options

Concertedefforts
#1 Posted : 6/7/2023 5:36:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, and thank you for visiting me here. I used to rummage in the nexus quite a tad before but had to step away and i am making my way back. Im excited to begin learning again, and i appreciate the opportunities afforded to me through my experiences in the past and present. I found the nexus at a time when i had no physical home (besides maybe my shell). Someone happened to find me, and happened to bring me here with all of you! I found many experiences, and enjoyed quite profound dreams that have inevitably saved me. The whole reason i have the life i have is due to dmts effects of my views of empathy, kindness, self respect, understanding. It gave me the genuine feeling of care. I had a fairly traumatic upbring unvolving plenty of trigger warning things (alot of r eord) and it left me quite broken. I had been picking up my pieces ever since. Anyway after all my dreaming "they"
Helped me into my wifes loving embrace and into the beautiful enthrallments of self affirmation, and self teaching. I hope to apply many things i can learn from all of you to my day to day life.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 6/7/2023 6:40:11 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Concertedefforts

Welcome to official Nexus membership.

Your paragraph of text certainly indicates you have been though quite a harrowing journey in real life. I am gratified to read that you feel psychedelelics, in particular DMT, has helped you gain empathy insights. The modern world is sorely lacking in that no doubt.

How does your wife feel about your returning to psychedelics and DMT?

Now that you are more stable do you intend to do your own extraction? I hope so and hope it goes well, Very happy.

Again, a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 6/11/2023 3:42:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome! Smile

I too am glad that you've found and experienced the therapeutic value and potential of DMT. It definitely has and continues to benefit me greatly as well, in more ways than I can list.

Do you partake or work with any other psychedelics? If so, which ones, and which ones do you prefer over others.

What other interests tickle your fancy?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽