We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Question About Entity Encounters from a New Member Options

(Di)ogenes42
#1 Posted : 6/6/2023 12:08:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone! This is my first post to the forum. I'm a seasoned psychonaut with acid and shrooms, but only recently started exploring with DMT. I've been watching the forum from the sidelines for a couple of months while building my experience. Now, I think I'm ready to join this wonderful community of explorers so that I can learn from you all.

I guess I'd like to start with some questions about entity encounters. I've been smoalking doses of between 20-35mg in a GVG and experienced what I guess I can only describe as, when the force of the spice slams my eyes shut, nuclear explosions of the "All-Pattern": a surging field of patterns that tear apart my comprehension. But only a few times thus far (out of 10 trips) have I experienced anything like entities. Once, two unidimensional figures emerged on either side of me from out of the patterns (though remaining part of them). They stretched out their hands which then exuded ever-growing fingers. And then they started to do a little finger-dance at me, almost as if to mockingly say "Here we are. But you're not sure if we are, are you?"

Otherwise, I saw a human-like head at the center of the All-Pattern, and once the face of a grinning goblin creature form as well. But I have not yet had any distinct interactions with entities.

So, my questions are this: can I expect to meet entities with higher doses if I haven't fully met them already? Or is just a matter of luck, or attitude, and not dose....how common are entity encounters in your trips?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 6/6/2023 12:33:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entity encounters are common and perplexing. I remember registering to this forum three years ago in order to make sense of them. People have varying attitudes and strategies but a good rule of thumb is to be respectful but retain your boundaries. The good entities will respect your 'no'.

I recommend supplementing your DMT experiences with a source of maoi such as Syrian rue. It slows down things a lot and gives you more time and space to grasp what is going on.

The interface between "us" and "them" is kind of a broken alien radio. It seems like there is "this side" and an "other side" but the interface between them feels and sounds like a dial-up modem from the 90s on a bad weather day.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

(Di)ogenes42
#3 Posted : 6/6/2023 1:19:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice, Tomtegubbe! I'll try a maoi source. More time and space sounds good to me. Often I sense that I am on the edge of something more concrete or stable developing right before I fall out of the space.

And being respectful is something I've learned so far. I think that I was too demanding at first for an encounter, too actively seeking entities, rather than just waiting with a welcoming attitude to be approached.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 6/6/2023 2:53:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

There's no real standard as to when they will arrive, at least not for me where I'm at. The last really visual experience I had definitely had entities, even though the experience wasn't very vivid (it was only 6-8mg). Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not. I sometimes wonder if they guage people on whether they can stand an encounter with them before showing themselves. However, very little is consistent in hyperspace.

I've also found that they appreciate skepticism. Shows your mind is open if you're the "right" kind of skeptical (suspending judgment).

Be respectful to them, even darker ones, set your boundaries when needed, steele yourself, and you should be good.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

(Di)ogenes42
#5 Posted : 6/6/2023 5:40:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see, it's good to know that one can't predict when they'll show up but that the right attitude without judgement is the place to start. I'll keep blasting off to hyperspace and wait there patiently and respectfully each time for them. Thanks for the reassurance, Voidmatrix Smile

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 6/6/2023 5:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Here's a little encouragement too if you need it. Razz

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Commode0999
#7 Posted : 6/6/2023 8:26:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tripped a couple hundred times, and I don't think I saw an entity till I was about 200 trips in. Now I see them regularly, I think that our brains are like muscles, as you gain more repetition you get more stable and more vivid trips. I'm sure that with more trips you will see them more and have more vivid encounters!

(Di)ogenes42
#8 Posted : 6/6/2023 9:12:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well then, it's time to DO MORE DMT and keep on doing DMT until I see them more vividly! Thanks for the encouragement!

I get what you're saying about stability coming with repetition. That's certainly my my experience with regularly doing acid and shrooms. It's also kind of like you acclimate to certain doses and can navigate the experiences more easily (that is, util the next higher dose melts your compass again).