We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WITNESS ME! Options

Ekoal
#1 Posted : 6/4/2023 4:58:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin I'm happy to join the discussion here. I am nearly 35 and have been exploring inner space since my teen years. Honestly, I'm just happy psychedelics exist at all.. But especially DMT. After many years of putting it off, I am currently gearing up for my first extraction and I should be ready to go within the next week or 2. This being the case, I really wanted to join in on the conversations here to get educated a bit and be amongst like minds. I'm looking forward to spending some time rummaging through the archives. Thanks for having me.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 6/4/2023 6:48:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. Look forward to you being amongst this community.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 6/4/2023 12:36:29 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Ekoal,

Welcome to the Nexus. I hope your extraction goes well and that you will keep us updated, Very happy .

I saw some of your Questionnaire responses and liked the one about how you preferred hallucinogens because they helped with existential dread. Love

I hope you find what you are looking for and that your DMT explorations go well.

Again, a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Ekoal
#4 Posted : 6/4/2023 3:19:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you. Yes I am looking forward to diving back in. It has been several years since I have, and honestly, the vague memories I have of those trips, even ones from 10 years ago, give me a sort of peace of mind in my everyday life. That is powerful. And just knowing that I will now have the ability to extract for myself gives me further peace of mind, as I know that DMT is something one sort of 'develops a relationship with', so having more at my disposal will allow me this privilege and the extraction process in general will make it more intimate. Besides this, I have a couple of friends who have expressed interest in trying DMT, via current popularity of the substance in the mainstream, and I would love to allow them that. It seems as though psychedelics in general have become much more widely accepted amongst the average population over the last decade, perhaps more so than ever before, and that makes me very happy and hopeful for the future.

Pandora
#5 Posted : 6/4/2023 5:15:35 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Nice Mr. Ekoal. I agree very much. In my opinion, these days in order to stay safe because the drug supply has been contaminated we must turn to the plants.

And I too am pleased that acceptance seems to be moving in the right direction because our culture has had to pay a terrible price of pain, fear of death, untreated PTSD and depression and other issues for decades. All this happened in USA simply so that a bunch of hysterical, histrionic, lying, cowardly males (with names like Anslinger, Nixon and Reagan) in power could continue their program of oppression and racism for generations. The evil must end. Free the molecules, free the minds, free the people.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU