We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Holy Trinity of DMT Guarantee One Hit Breakthrough! Options

josboaz
#1 Posted : 5/28/2023 6:48:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey

I will show y'all a method to have a breakthrough with DMT with just one hit/puff.

Holy Trinity of DMT Guarantee One Hit Breakthrough!

You will need a bong, a Vapo bowl, and a big torch.
The bong will make it easy to take a huge hit, the Vapo bowl is a device that makes it possible to vaporize the DMT. And the big torch creates a huge amount of heat. I also tried small hand lighters/torches. But those are rubbish, the big torch is the SHIT! Holly FUCK! E=MC2 energy is matter, well I suspect that the big torch will act as a device that installs a huge amount of "energy" into the experience/trip.

I asked my buddy how much DMT I should place on the pipe, he said 100MG, I was greedy so I placed 80MG. Dude took one toke he was FLAT for 45min plus! I shit you not, everybody keeps repeating the small crap they read on Wikipedia or whatever, DMT only last for 15min bla bla... Well, I can tell you from personal experience that is NOT the case. When my buddy took the hit (one hit) his pupil instantly dilated so I grabbed the bong from him, he slumped back into the cough going unconscious and at the same time slowly vomiting some kind of red stuff. I suspect that were his glands releasing clogged-up junk. Because when he regained conscious attention after 45min+ he was surprised that he vomited while being unconscious but also was flabbergasted as he did not eat anything red. Anyhow, after 20min into the trip, while being slumped back sitting on the couch, he slid off the couch Like this

I know some people will eager to jump in and say that only 25MG is needed for a breakthrough, however, I never tried 25MG with this method. But I assume a person will be successful with 25MG.
josboaz attached the following image(s):
Screenshot from 2023-05-28 19-14-54.png (288kb) downloaded 157 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Commode0999
#2 Posted : 5/28/2023 7:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think the forum allows swearing, nor does it allow promoting potentially unsafe practices without disclaimers. I recommend you revise your post.

josboaz
#3 Posted : 5/28/2023 8:16:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Commode0999 wrote:
I don't think the forum allows swearing, nor does it allow promoting potentially unsafe practices without disclaimers. I recommend you revise your post.

You are right, I should have asked your permission first.

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 5/28/2023 8:49:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, that's a lot to unpack, but I don't think it's surprising an 80mg hit of DMT flattened your buddy. I use a Vapocane and a culinary torch similar to yours and yes, they do put out a lot of heat. Matter of fact with this method keeping the mix in the chamber from combusting is tricky.

Vapocane:

http://www.vapocane.com/vapocane-handset/

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

murklan
#5 Posted : 5/31/2023 9:56:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vapocane looks.... interesting. But Vapor Genie seems like a better and a bit similar option
I also found this: Biosmoker
Not much info on it thou.

josboaz
#6 Posted : 5/31/2023 3:50:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
Vapocane looks.... interesting. But Vapor Genie seems like a better and a bit similar option

Vapor Genie is over-rated, with the bong and vapo-bowl a person is able to take an ENORMOUS hit, in one go.

fink
#7 Posted : 5/31/2023 5:27:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I spend a fair amount of care these days making sure I do not take an enormous hit. I've been there, I will probably do it again, but generally my aim is to use as little spice as possible to get me to a happy place.

Any feedback on what your friend's trip was? Unconscious is not my preferred state. Vomiting red matter is not on my immediate to do list.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

murklan
#8 Posted : 5/31/2023 11:51:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

josboaz wrote:
murklan wrote:

Vapor Genie is over-rated, with the bong and vapo-bowl a person is able to take an ENORMOUS hit, in one go.

Well yes.
Then I hope this person is in a ENORMOUSLY good place.
Smile