We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Formality presentations and thanks Options

Kara
#1 Posted : 5/4/2023 7:59:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I am not far from 40 years old, I live in France where I lead a small quiet life in the countryside between the education of my children, gardening and painting.

I started psychedelics with mushroom almost 4 years ago, known to be very effective in the treatment of cluster headache.
Too many regular trips, my stomach couldn't take it anymore, I went to LSD 2 years ago. I got friends with my fuckler/Savior who told me about the DMT, also effective in the case of a pain crisis.

I travel today sometimes for pleasure, other times by necessity.
In the past 4 years have been trying, making a trip being aware that the set and setting is not good, has sometimes been my daily life.
But I learned a lot, changed, grew up.

In particular, I would like to thank the members of this forum for everything I have learned for 4 years when I came to draw information in the submarine.

I hope now to be able to exchange, and make the help given to me.

Looking forward to reading you
Excuse my English, it's not my native language

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 5/4/2023 11:24:24 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Kara,

Welcome to the Nexus.

I am so glad you have found so much personal help and healing in your work with psychedelics.

There is a great diversity in ages of members here. I think you will find that there are large numbers between 35 and 60 years of age as well as the usual college age folk.

I am glad you decided to sign up and look forward to seeing your posts.

Again, a warm welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 5/5/2023 12:11:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings Kara and welcome to the forum Smile

What kind of painting do you like to do? Would you be willing to share some of your art with us? Do you paint while on psychedelics?

Have you tried DMT yet? If so, how do you feel about it?

Mushrooms have chitin which lends to the stomach discomfort. I've found that eating bananas after dosing helps alleviate the discomfort by means of the chitinase in the banana that helps break down that chitin.

Happy to have you with us Very happy

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽