We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Seduction by the fairies. Potentially dangerous? Options

TOXSIN
#21 Posted : 4/20/2013 2:46:10 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

I would suggest reading a sample of "Celestine Prophecies", Just a few paragraphs was enough to get me to purchase a full version on my IPOD to read, it explains well how we should re-integrate with nature and how to deal with syncs and so forth. Again STRONGLY SUGGEST READING ATLEAST A SAMPLE there are two or 3 books from my understanding. So ake sure you read the first one which I believe is simply titled "Celestine Prophecy".
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

brainforest
#22 Posted : 4/20/2013 11:47:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How odd...

I've just landed in Hong Kong airport as I'm on my way to south Korea to teach English for a year....... I intended to get supernatural by Hancock as my book to read on the plane but couldn't get around to it........

Peace
"Better safe than sectioned."

brainforest
#23 Posted : 4/20/2013 12:33:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I've already read the Celestine prophecy..

Cheers

TOXSIN
#24 Posted : 4/20/2013 12:51:20 PM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

brainforest wrote:
How odd...

I've just landed in Hong Kong airport as I'm on my way to south Korea to teach English for a year....... I intended to get supernatural by Hancock as my book to read on the plane but couldn't get around to it........

Peace

Thumbs up

Even better Trisync
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Aegle
#25 Posted : 4/21/2013 10:40:13 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

universecannon wrote:
Also you might find it interesting the connections between being seduced by "fairies" seen both in shamanism, abduction experiences, and a plethora of reports in fairy lore a few hundred years ago in europe. In the book 'supernatural' all this is covered in depth and the correlations are very intriguing.

Universecannon

Indeed there are few sources that describe this intriguing phenomena so intricately and profoundly. The logical layout is absolutely stunning and mind blowing... Supernatural is a book that I would highly recommend reading to anyone who hasn't read it yet.

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Aegle
#26 Posted : 4/21/2013 11:08:48 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

brainforest wrote:
How odd...

Peace

Brainforest

A warm welcome to The Nexus, synchronicity is an incredibly powerful thing... To try and answer your question I would say that from my experience with Spice, that it is always best to trust your intuition during a journey as it will help guide you through an experience.

I have only once had an entity try and distract me with a bright glowing red and orange flame, though I didn't take much interest in it no matter how alluring it seemed to be as I got the feeling of almost being tricked by the entity. As it seemed that they were trying to purposely distract or allure me into the hypnotic movement of the flame. My presence there was to learn, grow and be challenged and to face my fear. Not to be lured into being tricked or distracted.

I wish you safe travels and the best of luck for your journeys.

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

brainforest
#27 Posted : 4/22/2013 1:21:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news."

John Muir, excellent.

Hi,

Yeah to be honest if I was to totally go with my instincts, these particular entities seem there merely to mezmerize me with possibility.

In retrospect, the word seduction was innapropriate for this entity.

I shall post a more detailed update when I'm not in a Korean public library. Lol

Peace

cheiron
#28 Posted : 7/3/2013 8:10:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welciome Brainforest Smile

Nice theme's you are bringing up.
The aspect of 'are they to be trusted' has bothered me for some time.
I came to the conclusion that one has to distinguish that every time again. Some are very trustworthy, some are not.
Same in the real world, just something being an entity doesnt make them good...

A good criteria for me seemed to be light/transparancy.

The sexual connection is interesting aswell. I had some sexual encounters with entities myself, some were just amazing, others left me with a strange feeling. But maybe that's the same for encounters with human females Smile

With these entities it is more, like, i always feel like they have so much more available in terms of possibilities that it sometimes can make me feel a bit suspicious... But i guess in the end intuition should do its job here, as I dont have much else...

brainforest
#29 Posted : 7/5/2013 6:27:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As I'm currently living in South Korea I haven't been able to indulge since. However I'm still constantly processing/ pondering on the nature of the entities I encountered.

I've come to the conclusion that this specific female entity has good intentions.

I remember one incident where she and her fellow fairies etc, where rifling through the pockets of my soul.

They were kind of giving me a little stern but playful talking to about all the other bad substances I'd abused.

The encounters I've had have always been full of love and wonder. I'm aware there are other entities out there however.

I wish I could get some spice here but it seems as though my next encounter will be in a years time in the Amazon.

Maybe that's how it's meant to be for me at this time.

I always enjoy reading your replies so please keep them coming.

Cheers

LibertyforAll
#30 Posted : 7/5/2013 9:30:51 AM

Claro in Vitam

Your experience sounds very deep and potentially meaningful, pondering it should be as fulfilling as another 'indulgence' Smile
Also, it seems to me - from a completely 3rd person perspective - there may be more to the fairies than it seems .. More so than even just them being personally dangerous to you or any other traveller.
I wonder their role in the universe; Are they knowledgeable of their role, or in search of it as we are?
Is their a role for anything or are we all just chaos manifested?
I believe in freedom for everyone.
'movies are for people who lack real drugs.' -anne halonium

brainforest
#31 Posted : 7/17/2013 3:08:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe their role in the universe to be that simply of wonder. A species so at one with their own dimensional elixir, that they need not concern themselves with our trust, nor our acceptance.
Imagine yourself showing a previously blind man around a temple made of living flowers. Would he care about your intentions?
If what I considered to be a less fortunate entity. Less fortunate in the sense of the misery from the dimension in which they inhabited, came breaking through into my timeless paradise I would welcome them with open arms. Being aware of their linear grasp of time, and the hollow pursuits to which they soon would once again be bound. I know that I would use that time with them wisely.
To not mutter vaguely into the ears of an inaudible brute, but to take their hand and guide them. To show them boundless infinity, and leave them knowing they can return.
I'm not for one second saying the entities I encountered are totally benevolent. I'm just saying that on every occasion I've spent with them, this is the sense that I got.

brainforest
#32 Posted : 7/17/2013 5:03:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One other point. When she showed me her music, the only way I could describe it was like Tulips being used to play the stars.

Peace

scaredofthedark
#33 Posted : 4/30/2023 12:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PREV12