We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vine Brew Dosage - Fresh vs. Dry? Options

SammaSam
#1 Posted : 4/29/2023 11:01:13 PM

φ ≡ (1+√5)/2 ≡ Me

Aloha! Been a minute since I posted, and wanted to see what the current ballpark dosage is for Caapi vine and MHRB. I’ve read through a ton of posts and I’ve seen everything from 30g of vine to 250g or more. I thought I remembered that around 100g dry shredded vine per dose was a recommended starting point, and then increase or decrease based on the strength of the vine. Is that correct? MHRB I remember being about 5g per dose.

Let me know if that all still holds, or if I’m remembering incorrectly before I overload myself with MAOI Smile And, I assume the advice would be different with fresh vine versus dry, right?

"God is not outside us but is just us, the living and the dead, the never-lived and never-died. That we should learn it only now, is supreme reality, it was written a long time ago in the archives of universal mind, it is already done, there's no more to do." ~ Jack Kerouac

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.