We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HAPPY 4-20 EVERYONE! Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#1 Posted : 4/20/2023 10:15:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy 4-20 of 2023. Smoke 'em if you got em. I'm puffing on some Mystery Machine strain which is a 50/50 Hybrid with a beautiful dark purple color.

"Mystery Machine is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through a three-way cross of the classic Scooby Snacks X Girl Scout Cookies X Girl Time strains. This tribute to the Scooby gang is hard to come by east of Seattle, but packs a round of effects Shaggy himself would be proud of."

Maybe I'll solve some crimes and unmask some criminals. Who knows, the day is still young.

Peace and Love to everyone.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

abecedarian
#2 Posted : 4/20/2023 10:16:58 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

<--- eating gummies Smile
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Toshido
#3 Posted : 4/20/2023 11:18:03 PM

Research & Development

Hell yeah Happy 420. I had to work all day with my boss driving around and sampling gin but either way I'm incapable of working and being stoned at the same time anyways.

I don't smoke that much anymore but I have plenty of low octane sativa keef that I plan on dipping a cigarette in later to enjoy a nice buzz before bedtime.

I simply can't smoke the way I used to! I always told myself when I was younger that I'd stay high until it was time to go but the responsibilities of life creep into my brain when I'm high. So I'm a work first, reward later kind of guy now. A midnight toker if you will.

Since being able to explore the weed deli at dispensaries and being able to converse with knowledgeable budtenders, I've found that I prefer low THC sativas as I can still function creatively and leisurely whether it be writing some music or enjoying a video game. Anything Indica plants me firmly on a couch for an unforeseeable amount of hours and I simply don't care to be stuck in a vegetative state like that.

Different smokes for different folks. Hope you all have a splendid day/evening.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Pandora
#4 Posted : 4/20/2023 11:20:57 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Happy 420 all. I'll be smoking and eating THC once work is completely done this evening Very happy.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 4/20/2023 11:38:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I work as a harvester for a dispensary, so everyday is 420.

My lady friend and I will be getting plenty high on edibles, concentrates, and flower while watch How High this evening.

Happy toking all Love Stay safe.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Mitakuye Oyasin
#6 Posted : 4/21/2023 9:27:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great to see so many people enjoying the benefits of Cannabis. She has been an extremely positive influence in my life. Not without a few struggles here and there, but overall extremely positive and loving. This plant should be legal for everyone to use. It is the People's Plant.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

murklan
#7 Posted : 4/21/2023 10:04:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy happy, joy joy!
I had a nice day yesterday. Working in the garden and field in the sun and then for a meeting/dinner with friends in the evening. It's usually only booze in that group (and an occasional spliff at a night out) but yesterday I wanted to enjoy my favorite 'intoxicant' in that company. It was great fun and a lot of talking, even if it sometimes is a bit hard to follow ones line of thought it also lead to some interesting places Smile

dragonrider
#8 Posted : 4/22/2023 8:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

My lady friend and I will be getting plenty high on edibles, concentrates, and flower while watch How High this evening.

One love

That sounds like a dreamjob void. Just the smell of those cannabis terpenes is something i could never get enough of.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 4/23/2023 10:04:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dragonrider wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

That sounds like a dreamjob void. Just the smell of those cannabis terpenes is something i could never get enough of.

It both is and isn't. It is because I work with cannabis and it's like aromatherapy all day. Laughing

It's not because the atmosphere is somewhat toxic. I spend most of the day with my headphones in.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ommani
#10 Posted : 4/24/2023 4:29:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I briefly worked in the CO weed industry as a trimmer and harvester years ago. The novelty wore off within a few days, at which point it was basically just manual labor for substandard pay. The environment was toxic and the company had a big-money/industrial feel, cause that’s what it was. I’m sure it could be different if you work for a small company that cares about its employees, work with cool people, and/or are really passionate about the work… it just wasn’t for me. I’m much happier working in the mental health field, despite how challenging it can be sometimes.