We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cactus tiring? Options

lonewolf123
#1 Posted : 2/24/2010 2:37:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So swim earlier had 16g of powdered san pedro,.... it actually reminded him of his low dose shroom experiences. But it also made him really tired... at about 3 hrs after ingestion he had to lay down, he doesnt think he fell asleep but he also thought the movie went by really quick lol.

Anyway, swim thought cactus was the opposite and should give him some energy.... anyone have any idea?

The experience mainly consisted of an upset stomach, not bad at all, that would sort of pulse out to good feelings (not amazing, but nice) in his limbs. No visuals with eyes open or closed....

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/24/2010 2:41:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Some san pedro strains can be very sedating. Some folk like that quality. Me on the other hand appreciates torch a lot more because it doesn't have that sedation. I also think it feels a lot cleaner in general.

lonewolf123
#3 Posted : 2/24/2010 2:52:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks soul,.... swim believes he has some torch sitting around somehere and is gonna give it a try.
Is there a difference in potency/effects between eating the powder vs making it into a tea?

soulfood
#4 Posted : 2/24/2010 2:55:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I'm not sure. I always make a resin as I can't eat whole cactus and the tea's so slimy it makes me gag pretty hard.