We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mosquito foot Options

fink
#1 Posted : 4/15/2023 11:12:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Came across this photo online. It is a very clever bit of macro photography showing a mosquito's foot. I have definitely seen this in hyperspace. This and more complex this. All vibrating and coming at me in a claustrophobic sort of way.

It is odd because from my very first DMT experience I've most often had the impression that I am tiny in my journeys. Experiencing things on atomic and molecular levels at times and often at the cellular level. I've never really been able to join the dots but this photo hit me right in the memory banks. The fractal detail of everything is just terrifying.
fink attached the following image(s):
FB_IMG_1681595397898.jpg (52kb) downloaded 149 time(s).
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

RhythmSpring
#2 Posted : 4/16/2023 9:31:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What the foot
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Pandora
#3 Posted : 4/16/2023 10:42:56 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

That is absolutely gorgeous. I never would have expected it to look like your image.

At times I have felt microscopic or atomic in hyperspace. Your theory as to what we are seeing is as good as any other.

Thanks for sharing, Very happy.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

fink
#4 Posted : 4/17/2023 11:15:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It is very beautiful, I agree with you Pandora. Although when I am microscopic and this type of structure is moving at me it is quite intimidating. The frantic vibrations so intense as to be almost unbearable. When I forget I was ever a human, forget I ever lived or was aware before this moment. There I have no idea what to do with this sudden consciousness and the bombardment of mosquito feet... those are the kind of journeys that makes me put the pipe down for a few months.

RhythmSpring
#5 Posted : 4/18/2023 5:22:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have ants go in and fix up my brain.

DMT calls for insectoid entities for sure

Much respect.

Much ayahuasca and DMT imagery is indeed microscopic, I can corroborate. Ever look at Shipibo designs? It's like looking at cells/cellular latticework.

Not for the faint of mind!
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

fink
#6 Posted : 4/18/2023 11:26:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Brain fixing yes. Or perhaps just inspecting? Fixing would be nice.

Memorably a mechanical spider took my brain with all eight legs and then stretched it out all around me into more than three dimensions while all I could do was keep my eyes firmly squeezed shut and breath heavily until the moment passed.

It would be great to know if some fixing had taken place, at the time it felt more like an inspection. Soon after I met a female entity lying down on a moss covered rock and she was conveying something so deep it made tears rolls down my face.

Then some little mischievous things started violently smashing me in the face with spherical rubix puzzles covered in odd runes. So I stopped smoking.

RhythmSpring
#7 Posted : 4/19/2023 2:30:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
Brain fixing yes. Or perhaps just inspecting? Fixing would be nice.

Both. Mostly inspecting, making tweaks here and there. The way it should be done. Delicately. Consciously. After seeing what's there first.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Toshido
#8 Posted : 4/20/2023 6:25:06 AM

Research & Development

I find it interesting that hyperbolic geometry and non euclidian worlds are at the forefront of not just the DMT Hyperspace Realm, but that those designs are also found in the microcosmos as well as the actual cosmos. Entropy is cool.

Visuals are perhaps the most intriguing thing to me about psychedelics. Of course, the perceptual changes in thinking are to be truly admired, but for me I partake for the visuals mostly. No body high and no head high but having strong visuals is what I'm still trying to seek out.

Awesome foot though. Kind of scary.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

fink
#9 Posted : 4/20/2023 3:57:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's almost as if the very energy that created all of this is somehow trying to make us see just how complex the work is. The exquisite attention to detail, the never ending fractal structure.

It is intimidating because we make such a fuss over such unimportant human issues when even a mosquito's foot shows a harmony of molecules that creates such perfection.

If we had any possible way to conceive just how much molecular co-operation goes into the functioning of a human body to enable us to even discuss this subject we might stop wasting so much energy on the frivolity of human society.

Toshido
#10 Posted : 4/20/2023 4:15:26 PM

Research & Development

fink wrote:

If we had any possible way to conceive just how much molecular co-operation goes into the functioning of a human body to enable us to even discuss this subject we might stop wasting so much energy on the frivolity of human society.

True. But unfortunately, the vast majority of the population rarely stops to even ponder about such things. It makes me really sad. So many things to be in awe about. This planet is pretty awesome. We could have been on some hostile desert world but instead we got lush rainforests and oceans and all sorts of different biomes.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌