We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
If DMT is warp speed this is light speed Options

tosearchisdefind
#1 Posted : 4/13/2023 11:56:58 PM

BAM... your here.

Hello fellow space cadets,
I've been using psychedelics for 15 years or so. Just started using dmt over the last year and have had some crazy, wonderful, beautiful experiences but recently something crazy happened and I cant find anyone elses similar story, this is just bizarre. Am I broken.
So one night I took like 7 grams of mushrooms that a friend tried already and had a good time.... I had nothing happen. I took another 8th that night of a differnt batch and started to mildly trip but only mentally/emotionally. I really wanted to trip so I tried some Deems of my own stash that I made and did many times. NOTHING HAPPENED NOTHING. I know what your thinking Im tripping too much but I didn't take shrooms prior for like 3 weeks and didn't do deems like 10 days prior. I put it away for another week and when I did more dmt I looked at my ceiling fan and it began to shift violently moving like it was on almost. I put it away for a few days and woke up one morning and wanted to see again if I'm broken, the curiosity is killing me. so I loaded my smoker turned on the shower, took a few fat rips and hopped in the shower when I closed my eyes it was like I was in a black space and entities kept pushing pictures in my face at a million miles an hour. I could pull a picture out every once in a while but when I relaxed they just kept blasting me with more and more pictures and it felt really bad physically. I was sitting down and I could barely stand or even lift my head. Today, a week after the last time, I went out side to try some more and the trees were shifting fast again like the ceiling fan. This time it felt [physically good like normal dmt but things were shifting really fast. Has anyone ever experienced something like this before. Im not on any pysch meds at all and no other drugs except nicotine, kratom and ashwaganda and did shrooms a about 4 times in the last year and dmt maybe once a week for a while idk.
Someone please tell me they've been temporarily broken for a while. Or what about the fast moving OEV. Ive never had OEV that moved and certainly not shifting fast.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 4/14/2023 12:16:27 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

tosearchisdefind,

Welcome to the Nexus.

Not sure what to say about your experiences other than that it has been well documented here that sometimes people get denied entry to hyperspace for various reasons.

Also, it is worth noting that with billions of humans on the planet there are potentially billions of at least minor differences in physiology and drug response.

I would suggest:

1.) Integration is your friend. Try to work some stuff through, get your mental house into order, that kind of stuff.

2.) Every batch of shrooms can be different. Maybe try some lower doses of other batches or strains.

3.) You get 30 seconds to vape your DMT dose. Maybe your vaping technique could benefit from some refinement.

4.) Are you cleaning your vaping device between uses? Sometimes 100% of dose is not vaped and a residue remains. .

I hope you find the answers you are looking for and again want to welcome you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

fink
#3 Posted : 4/14/2023 7:53:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello friend,

I've had a fair number of trips with the confusion and million miles an hour stuff being smashed into my face. A few weeks ago I was mildly high on acid, having a good time but no real visuals. We had some light smokes of changa for a few hours after the peak. My friend was deep into pre breakthrough visuals and laughing with joy but for me there was almost no effect. Just how it is.

Other times I've had 15mg doses that have blown my head off, your guess is as good as mine.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.