We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Can Sexual Excitement end up to anything more than Orgasm? Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 3/30/2023 6:51:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

every time i get sexually aroused i think there is something big and much valuable will happen if i continue arousal and make my self more aroused.but at the end when i see its only a liquid coming out of my body and nothing more i get so upset.
i want to ask you all do you have such feelings for yourself?do you think there should be something more than sexual enjoyment when we feel erotic?
you may think its so unrelated to this forum,but i guess it has a psychological or philosophical aspect in it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 3/30/2023 7:07:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Check out Tantric stuff, imo. For me personally, nothing beats that orgasmic tantric state/experience that occurs for me sometimes while on Aya or Changa or even 4-ACO. There's some sort of really sensual and erotic orgasmic tantric state we can tap into where we can feel way more than anything we could get from sex, i'm willing to bet, and all without physical ejaculation. Sex in and of itself, at least for me personally, is kind of silly, and it makes more sense for procreation rather than for those internal blissful feelings, and so it's the feelings and the states we can be in that are what's interesting about sexual energy, and it doesn't require physical release or another person to accomplish. Idk much about it, i've just experienced it on the Entheogens, but that seems to be where the magick of sexual energy is, rather than in the release or a sexual encounter with another, although it can certainly include another.

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 3/30/2023 8:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, do research into techniques. Sex magic, tantra, whatever. Then dig deep, and be patient. Take the many, many hours. Time is one of the bigger dimensions of discipline many have as a challenge with this stuff, though there are other dimensions of discipline that can be challenging as well. Not really my thing, I just love great sex in a normal though extreme sense - not as a meditative practice. But it does exist. Head to the library, learn the theory well, and then apply it with immense patience and discipline. When there’s an intuition there’s something there, patient discipline usually confirms it. Push the patience and the discipline to your utmost. Do it in a way that is ethical though. Violations of sexual ethics are monstrous. If there are hell realms, violations of sexual ethics are a good way of winding up in them quickly.

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 3/31/2023 10:09:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder what percentage of humans is aware of sexul energy.

I'm pretty sure not all are, as I only became aware of it after encountering a certain beautiful female.

My most powerful desire is to be with woman physically, and at the same time, be with her the way I feel her from a distance, when it''s only the energy.

RhythmSpring
#5 Posted : 3/31/2023 10:07:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
every time i get sexually aroused i think there is something big and much valuable will happen if i continue arousal and make my self more aroused.but at the end when i see its only a liquid coming out of my body and nothing more i get so upset.
i want to ask you all do you have such feelings for yourself?do you think there should be something more than sexual enjoyment when we feel erotic?
you may think its so unrelated to this forum,but i guess it has a psychological or philosophical aspect in it.

Something tells me you are alone in this "every time I get sexually aroused."

If another person were involved, don't you think there would be something other than sexual enjoyment happening?

From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

goodone22
#6 Posted : 4/2/2023 1:07:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

Something tells me you are alone in this "every time I get sexually aroused."

If another person were involved, don't you think there would be something other than sexual enjoyment happening?

i think you are talking about love,love can happen without any sexual enjoyment,so i am ignoring what happens between humans in that issue,i think there should be an important consequence after erotic arousal.
because it feels like a powerful sense and has lots of attraction power.
it came to my mind while i was writing this post,maybe its the marriage which needs a powerful feeling to gather two people in a life together.but when we look at around us,there are lots of divorces and lots of non married couples who just use this attraction power for recreational uses.
so whats the point you think?

Wolfnippletip
#7 Posted : 4/2/2023 1:27:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For some reason this discussion reminds me of the lyrics from this song:

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

jamie
#8 Posted : 4/2/2023 1:48:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Procreation.
Long live the unwoke.

goodone22
#9 Posted : 4/2/2023 6:02:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
Procreation.

there is a lot of gap distance when arousal happens and a child comes to birth.
and child birth can happen without a real sexual intercourse.by genetics
procreation has a good phrase to be an answer but it hasn't much relation to the energies in the concept i think.
i was thinking maybe there is a psychological sexual cycle in humans mind where some energies in our life transfer to this cycle and then it needs to deplete by arousal or some kind of sexual behaviors which it depends on what was the first energy and other factors that identifies how a human gets sexually attracted.

ShadedSelf
#10 Posted : 4/2/2023 6:41:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are higher purposes to sexual energy than a simple orgasm for sure.

The build up an release of this energy, though not necessary afaik, is a normal function of the mind/body.

To add to this, there is only one energy, that energy gets colored and used by each individual in different ways, survival/sex being the most "basic" one.
This is related to what is called the root chackra or energy center in some traditions.

Jin
#11 Posted : 4/3/2023 4:53:34 AM

yes

Sexual energy is always a false promise, that is why no need to have sex or masturbate, just run through the jungles or desert, smoke dmt, salvia or whatever you have or do something exciting,

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

BundleflowerPower
#12 Posted : 4/5/2023 6:59:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes I wonder, when I feel the sexual energy, if I were to sublimate my desire to have an orgasm for long enoigh, would it clear my psychological blocks and I'd be healed completely.

Jees
#13 Posted : 4/5/2023 11:58:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can Sexual Excitement end up to anything more than Orgasm?

Google "health benefits of sexual energy".
One should not belief anything especially on the internet, but to think sexual/orgasmic energy should be used only for the creation of babies, sometimes this goes accompanied with some flavors of guild assault if thought otherwise, that's cutting corners imho.

There's sexual sad behavior, no doubt!! Devastating, traumatising,.... too bad.
Sex as felt by men or woman can also be heavily out of axis and a ticket for disruption.
So drama can also be a product as "...end up to anything more than Orgasm" Wut?

endlessness
#14 Posted : 4/5/2023 4:10:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know about solo sexual energy manipulation, but in my experience, with the right partner it can definitely be a very deep and spiritual experience. It ends up not being about simple pleasure, but it feels like sexual excitation are waves that interfere with each other.. So if you can be attentive you can line up the waves of your partner with yours so the crests add up and get to an unimaginable level.

It really feels like becoming One with someone else, and at the same time, with this primordial sexual field that permeates everything. It can be as deep as psychedelic experiences imo. When you get to that point, orgasm is not at all the end goal, the whole experience is orgasmic without needing to reach the physiological release. It's hard to explain but I highly recommend trying to find someone you have a deep connection with to explore this dimension.

Toshido
#15 Posted : 4/5/2023 4:38:25 PM

Research & Development

From ages 15-30 I was incredibly sexually active and it's all I ever thought about. It's dwindled over time. Now I'm 35 and out of nowhere I've had little to zero interest in sex or even basic intimacy. It might be due to an abusive girlfriend I dated in 2020, it could be my new job where I am mostly sedentary, it could also be my hedonistic lifestyle (terrible diet and excessive drinking), or it could be all of the above that have contributed to it.

I am getting my testosterone levels checked this week, so will find out if that has anything to do with it. My libido is completely shot.

Having said that, one of the craziest orgasms I ever had was a few years ago on a heavy dose of LSD. It was legit spiritual.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

dithyramb
#16 Posted : 4/5/2023 5:11:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Google is not the place to ask about sexual energy. It'll list you websites like healthline.com which give superficial materialist information in line with the big companies' interests and technocratic elite's ideology.

Taoism and Tantra are the places to look into.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 4/5/2023 5:42:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sexual energy and it's use and management is something I'm also exploring/struggling with. While usually a very affectionate and intimate person with a high libido, due to low confidence and anxiety, I've gone long periods of time without intimacy. It seems that that has influenced my current experience, wherein my sexual energy feels like a hydra. I don't really know what to do.

However, I think there are many benefits outside that of orgasm. In simple terms it's a connecting and unifying act, either solitary or with another. This unification can be very spiritual, even without any kind of climax. I'm also learning that sexual energies can be funneled into productive energies of various kinds.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Jees
#18 Posted : 4/6/2023 9:31:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
Google is not the place to ask about sexual energy. It'll list you websites like healthline.com which give superficial materialist information in line with the big companies' interests and technocratic elite's ideology...
Hi dear dithyramb,
fair enough, I could be more specific.

Google can point also to more trustworthy pieces than the average feel good magazine level, e.g.
https://www.webmd.com/se...ips/guide/sex-and-health
https://academic.oup.com...1/35/6955975?login=false
https://www.sciencedirec...bs/pii/S1743609515329775
in just a few minits.

Indeed there is a boatload of sites jumping the health bandwagon for clickbait reasons and sex does a great attracting job for that, so one passes their income advertising etc. In that, your suspicion is legit. Yet in general, concerning the suggested sex health benefits mentioned, they don't urge one to buy their herbs, books, tools, condoms, pills, ... , as a condition to gain these purported benefits. Their clickbait strategy doesn't render the alleged benefits automatically into face value BS, it looks as if they tap into the mere scientific sources and just regurgitate from there, imho.

dithyramb wrote:
...Taoism and Tantra are the places to look into.
I have no substantial knowledge about Tantra, more details might add to this thread interest.

Taoism however, like 20 years ago I was a few years in a "tao-school", in particular the Universal Tao lineage of Mantak Chia, who payed a great interest in harvesting sexual energy as a source of energy, and redistribute this energy all over the body making use of the meridian playground.
Healing Love through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy
If I was successful with the system exactly as advertised, I'd boast here about it. The participants often had to rely on fake it until you make it. I supect a nudge of fantastism, promise, clickbait avant la lettre, incentive to gain power/money, guy becomes successful by doing so, here too. Google did not invent that.
The meditations did pay off no doubt, as powerful focus management tools, redirecting (a point of awareness) trough the body. It was successful to a huge degree as a hands on meditation practice, but I, and many peer students too, failed on the big promise sexual energy part (I'll skip why exactly), despite Mantak Chia being a legit tao-ist and one of the few tao instructors walking the earth.
PS: Mantak brought forth a complete elaborate system, not just sexual attention alone.

Tao-ism is a very scattered landscape, there might be more references to sexual energies practices that I've no clue of, I'm all ears.

Kobranek
#19 Posted : 4/6/2023 2:01:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sex without having an emotional connection is nothing more than an act and feels hollow which can push people to extremes. Feeling a deep emotional connection that sex creates with that special someone requires little effort to bring contentment.

Toshido
#20 Posted : 4/6/2023 5:53:33 PM

Research & Development

Kobranek wrote:
Sex without having an emotional connection is nothing more than an act and feels hollow which can push people to extremes. Feeling a deep emotional connection that sex creates with that special someone requires little effort to bring contentment.

Agreed. I've never once in my life enjoyed a one night stand so I've avoided them like the plague. For that reason, it's why I only have sex if there is a definite connection.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

12NEXT