We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Bad trips Ratio Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 3/28/2023 9:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i request anyone with dmt experience to write here his/her bad trips frequency in ratio to all trips he/she ever had.
i guess this topic can be so helpful.
just type number of bad trips you got and the number of all trips you ever had with DMT.
for example: 2 bad trips from 4 trips.
you are free to change format of it.for example you can add percentage.but the most important factor is bad trips in order to find the safety profile.
please don't count times when you used dmt and got no trips.
you can count times when you didn't reach a breakthrough but still had kind of trip.

Statistics:
User:____________Badtrips:_________All trips:
fink_________________0________________40-50

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fink
#2 Posted : 3/28/2023 11:23:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Between 40 and 50 dmt experiences

0 bad experiences

Challenging, confusing, almost all of them. But never bad. Had many much worse experiences on alcohol.

Majority of your posts seem to be research based. What are you doing all the research for if I may ask?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

goodone22
#3 Posted : 3/29/2023 12:58:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
Between 40 and 50 dmt experiences

0 bad experiences

Challenging, confusing, almost all of them. But never bad. Had many much worse experiences on alcohol.

Majority of your posts seem to be research based. What are you doing all the research for if I may ask?

wow happy to hear that numbers,i've always thought so much worse about bad trip frequency.i thought there is 1 bad trip every 5 trips or so.
there is high chance for me to use dmt in next couple months
i'd like to be more certain and i am trying to think about all aspects that can happen to me cause i know how things in my life can suddenly change and get out of control.
and another thing i like to help others if there is anyone in my situation to get his answer.

fink
#4 Posted : 3/29/2023 3:00:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What one person might view as challenging or confusing someone else might consider traumatic.

Do you have a plan for clearing your mind of all the preconceptions you've built around this first experience?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

goodone22
#5 Posted : 3/29/2023 6:08:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
What one person might view as challenging or confusing someone else might consider traumatic.

Do you have a plan for clearing your mind of all the preconceptions you've built around this first experience?

yeah i have solved some of the main fears i had during the time i was absent from dmtnexus.
but there are lots of changes happening in my mind and i can't count on what i think right now cause i am changing so fast and i can't control what i am believing to,so i can't plan anything for that time when i am using dmt but i had a plan to go to my doctor and request him to let me use dmt in front of him,so he can manage the situation.but i came to the conclusion that it is absurd cause i know he won't do much if the situation get out of control and he just sends me to hospital.i can just benefit from his presence and use it as a set and setting.
but i don't think he accept this kind of requests although i am kinda special for him in his patients list.
i am now working on philosophical questions that can come to my mind during DMT trip.
months ago i had hope that i can ask all these questions here in dmtnexus i thought this forum could make me a lot easier for that situation but now i think its all upon my self.

Toshido
#6 Posted : 3/29/2023 6:11:45 PM

Research & Development

goodone22 wrote:
there is high chance for me to use dmt in next couple months,i have bought couple grams of it.

Please do not talk about sourcing or buying drugs.

2.2 No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

goodone22
#7 Posted : 3/29/2023 8:12:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thankyou for advice
i didn't know about this rule,i thought because i am not sharing identifiable personal information so i can talk freely.

PsychedelicReality
#8 Posted : 4/19/2023 8:50:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey people, it's been a while,

My experience....
Around 115 trips in total.
First 100, every trip was an extremely joyful experience. There were many times I took a way higher dose than I should e.g. nearly half of these 100 times I would take 100 - 140 mg's. Never lower than 60 mg's and the highest ever was nearly 200mg's.

I had my first encounter with some very evil entities on about the the 102nd trip.
I took 80mg's in a dab rig, lay back on my bed and closed my eyes, I had an urge to sit up and open my eyes.....?
Sat up and saw a shadow at the end of the room which made me freeze with fear, in a very sinister telepathic communication I was told this shadow was going to possess my dog. The cloud flew across the room and entered my dog, my dog took on the appearance of a wolf with glowing metallic eyes.
I then hear 3 other evil sounding entities laughing at me in fear, I look up to be faced with 3 8ft tall soldiers wearing razer edged wire suits of chainmail, with shadows for faces. They said they were going to wipe out humankind..... I suddenly went from being scared to being quite angry, I stood up and questioned them regarding their actions. I said " What sort of entities get pleasure in providing fear to innocent victims "?. My whole mindset just changed, I stood up to the three entities and said if you want me to fear you then do it properly, go and get your best warrior and I will fight him with my bare hands. I was resigned I was going to die at this point but I would go out in style. It seemed that I came down almost instantly and was having this conversation with 3 coats hung up on my wardrobe door lol. I honestly laid there with my dog still not convinced he hadn't been possessed haa. Since this first bad experience, in the 15 trips to follow I had 9 good trips and 6 scary ones. I did just not know before these experiences which would be good or bad as as it was random, could be 2 good 1's, then 3 bad. No consistency to these trip outcomes.
Anyone else experienced anything similar? My first hundred experiences were all so beautiful life changing experiences, I would love to know what had changed for that next 1 to be so horrifically bad?
Any opinions from me enlightened friends here at the Nexus would be appreciated, peace out and much love to you all Pleased

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 4/19/2023 9:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

PsychedelicReality wrote:
Hey people, it's been a while,

My experience....
Around 115 trips in total.
First 100, every trip was an extremely joyful experience. There were many times I took a way higher dose than I should e.g. nearly half of these 100 times I would take 100 - 140 mg's. Never lower than 60 mg's and the highest ever was nearly 200mg's.

I had my first encounter with some very evil entities on about the the 102nd trip.
I took 80mg's in a dab rig, lay back on my bed and closed my eyes, I had an urge to sit up and open my eyes.....?
Sat up and saw a shadow at the end of the room which made me freeze with fear, in a very sinister telepathic communication I was told this shadow was going to possess my dog. The cloud flew across the room and entered my dog, my dog took on the appearance of a wolf with glowing metallic eyes.
I then hear 3 other evil sounding entities laughing at me in fear, I look up to be faced with 3 8ft tall soldiers wearing razer edged wire suits of chainmail, with shadows for faces. They said they were going to wipe out humankind..... I suddenly went from being scared to being quite angry, I stood up and questioned them regarding their actions. I said " What sort of entities get pleasure in providing fear to innocent victims "?. My whole mindset just changed, I stood up to the three entities and said if you want me to fear you then do it properly, go and get your best warrior and I will fight him with my bare hands. I was resigned I was going to die at this point but I would go out in style. It seemed that I came down almost instantly and was having this conversation with 3 coats hung up on my wardrobe door lol. I honestly laid there with my dog still not convinced he hadn't been possessed haa. Since this first bad experience, in the 15 trips to follow I had 9 good trips and 6 scary ones. I did just not know before these experiences which would be good or bad as as it was random, could be 2 good 1's, then 3 bad. No consistency to these trip outcomes.
Anyone else experienced anything similar? My first hundred experiences were all so beautiful life changing experiences, I would love to know what had changed for that next 1 to be so horrifically bad?
Any opinions from me enlightened friends here at the Nexus would be appreciated, peace out and much love to you all Pleased

From my experience, it just happens to be the nature of the game. The more you do it, the more it shows you, both good and bad. The bad ones increase our resilience if we can manage them. DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Also, it's good to see you Love
One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsychedelicReality
#10 Posted : 4/19/2023 9:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A pleasure to you see you to Void!

Throughout this journey, I have to give so much credit to Voidmatrix! Always looking out for me and explaining things in a logical, easy to understand way as to open my mind and reassess my thought processes.

I would like to request that we have a Hall of Fame on Nexus for members, many different reasons as to why a member may be inducted and decided upon by a vote to decide Smile

Firstly, my vote is for Voidmatrix for outstanding contributions, out of the box thinking and the most genuine guidance and support to members new and old. There are many more reasons as to why, however, the whole community knows of Voids contributions so I will say no more Smile.

Maybe..... I could be considered for a different reason, stupidity lol. Taking 200mg's in a dab rig is not a hero dose, it's a stupid fucking dose haa.

In all seriousness, great to be back sharing my thoughts with a community that I know is most definitely on my wavelength!

Peace out and see you soon ppl Pleased

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 4/19/2023 10:35:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A pleasure to you see you to Void!

Throughout this journey, I have to give so much credit to Voidmatrix! Always looking out for me and explaining things in a logical, easy to understand way as to open my mind and reassess my thought processes.

I would like to request that we have a Hall of Fame on Nexus for members, many different reasons as to why a member may be inducted and decided upon by a vote to decide Smile

Firstly, my vote is for Voidmatrix for outstanding contributions, out of the box thinking and the most genuine guidance and support to members new and old. There are many more reasons as to why, however, the whole community knows of Voids contributions so I will say no more Smile.

Maybe..... I could be considered for a different reason, stupidity lol. Taking 200mg's in a dab rig is not a hero dose, it's a stupid fucking dose haa.

In all seriousness, great to be back sharing my thoughts with a community that I know is most definitely on my wavelength!

Peace out and see you soon ppl Pleased

This was truly very touching. And humbling Love It's incredibly meaningful and is absolutely encouraging.

Just doing my best.

Now that you've come back, don't be a stangerPleased

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsychedelicReality
#12 Posted : 4/19/2023 11:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All I can say Void, is you doing your best is always enough Smile.

Your so humble I sometimes think you don't realise how much of a positive ripple effect you have on so many people. After a few conversations with you when I first signed up I could just tell you were genuine, kind and most of all that you were for the greater good. The only time I will stop complimenting you is if it ever goes to your head, for example: instead of:

" This was truly very touching. And humbling, It's incredibly meaningful and is absolutely encouraging. Just doing my best "

You say:

" I only say anything on this forum because I know every statement I make is fact, I don't care or value any of your opinions and I don't have to do my best because I'm better than everyone anyway OK "
Start talking like that then things will change my friend lol Pleased

I'm back to stay for good now, I truly forgot how brilliant this community is!

Peace and love to all of you, speak soon !

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 4/20/2023 2:47:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your so humble I sometimes think you don't realise how much of a positive ripple effect you have on so many people.

Thank you very much. There is some irony to your sentiment. Not on purpose mind you, but for a few reasons, I tend to implicitly assume that I'm disliked, even when I am aware that is contrary to how things actually stand. Part of it is definitely a defense mechanism.

" I only say anything on this forum because I know every statement I make is fact, I don't care or value any of your opinions and I don't have to do my best because I'm better than everyone anyway OK "
Start talking like that then things will change my friend lol Pleased

Please do call me out if I ever ever behave in such a manner Laughing I am opposed to such behaviors in others, and have a fear of exhibiting such myself.

Now, do I get to expect some trip reports from you soon?

Love

One love