We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello friends! Options

gldnrd
#1 Posted : 3/28/2023 8:56:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello hello family! I am an 19 year old deadhead. The dead were my first transition into the psychedelic world, before any sort of drugs entered my life. When I was young (13-14) I had experiences eating LSA (through morning glory seeds). I spent 3 years in institutions and then eventually choosing to be fully sober and developing my spiritual world though the dead and other music. I (relatively) recently realized that psychedelics could have a place in my life, even if I decide to not incorparerate other substances. I regularly use LSD and mushrooms, and would like to become more versed in the world of DMT, and be around other like minded folks. My spiritual development and understanding is a huge reason why I use psychedelics, and Iv found a lot of value in my life exploring the spiritual / cosmic side of the world (even though I feel that side isn't the best way to say it), weather that be through meditation, dancing, music, psychedelics, or a combination.

I have used DMT but only in small portions, and not nearly enough to breakthrough. I would love to learn more about DMT and have really enjoyed reading all that I have in the past couple weeks since I was introduced to this website! I really enjoy the vibe of the Nexus - sharing the values of love and respect is where I want to be!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/28/2023 12:36:35 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

gldnrd,

Welcome to.the Nexus. Very happy

Having met my husband of 35 years at a Dead show, I really appreciated the values, vibe and honesty of your intro. I also love your user name and location.

It sounds like you have already begun to research and explore. There is a wealth of info and knowledge concentrated here.

Have you looked at the extraction teks yet? Are you in a position to be able to extract your own medicine?

Given the reality of the poisoned drug supply these days I would encourage you to maintain a steady focus on the plant teachers. . .create your own mental fire on the mountain. Don't become Casey Jones.

Again, a warm welcome to you as you join this not so brokedown palace.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

gldnrd
#3 Posted : 3/28/2023 5:25:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's so amazing! Which show did you meet him at?

I have not fully looked into the extraction TEK! I have been stuck in the rabbit hole of looking through other peoples experiences. I will look at them after I finish posting this! Big grin

I have recently become worried about the drug supply, especially RC's sold as LSD, so I bought some reagent test kits. Iv had several friends die from overdosed I am going to do everything in my power to not join them!

thanks so much for the welcome and I hope your having a wonderful day!

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 3/28/2023 7:21:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi gldnrd! If you haven't, I highly recommend you to pick up meditation. I wonder what my life would be now if I'd done it earlier. In my opinion all spiritual wisdom lies in the ability to be present and it can be rehearsed. Psychedelics can reveal something on their own but in order to discern the valuable insights from distraction needs training the mind.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

gldnrd
#5 Posted : 3/28/2023 9:45:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Meditation is a huge huge part of my life! It was through mediation that I had the majority of my psychedelic experiences (or at least experiences in that cosmic realm). I have been slacking recently though - saying that life has been getting too busy - thanks for the reminder! I'm going to set some time aside tonight or tmrw morning

Frisk911
#6 Posted : 3/28/2023 10:12:00 PM

Just remember ALL CAPS when you spell the man name.

Welcome to the Nexus! Smile
It sounds like you have a deep appreciation for the benefits of these substances and a strong desire to continue exploring their potential in your life.
Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with us, ask questions, and connect with others who share your interests.
We are all here to support each other and to learn and grow together.
Welcome to the family!

Sending love <3

gldnrd
#7 Posted : 3/29/2023 4:28:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you!! Very excited to continue to explore! Big grin