We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not feeling it? Options

dimitrismitree
#1 Posted : 3/25/2023 1:33:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So new to this world but I've built an e-mesh according to the specs laid out elsewhere online, geekvape mod, knockoff mesh pro RDA, correct mesh, short 810 drip tip, settings on fixed power and tested between 17w to 21w. However with all of this, I havent come close to a breakthrough and I've tried between 10-25mg of spice. Only closed eye visuals but nothing extraordinary, more faint closed eye distortions that are not super distinct during and after.

I have had a profound experience where reality dissolved and I was blasted through it and back into my body but that was a few years ago and I was recklessly under the the influence of a lot of ket at the time.

I've got spice from two sources, so I'm sure its freebase, I need to follow up on one of them for sure. But dropping the one I regularly use in water and having it sit there after 30 mins confirms to me its freebase..

Not sure what I am doing wrong or if its just me, I know this stuff works on energy in the body in some respect, don't want to get woo woo but is it possible that for some people dimitri isnt fully effective?
<3 xXx u
iF I t0ld U I LuvD U lyk I AM U....
wUd U h0Ld iT agZnt ME baBeZ ? ¿ ?
<3 xXx u

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/25/2023 2:13:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

dimitrismitree,

A warm welcome to you from the Nexus.

I just want to say that the best spice that produces the best results in all contexts is the spice that you extract yourself. There are some excellent teks in the Wiki here and it's not super difficult if you can soberly follow directions and some of them even use completely food safe ingredients.

But if this is not possible for you and you are having to procure DMT some other way I think rather than testing it in water to see if it is freebase what you really need to do right away as soon as you get a new batch is test it with a Fentanyl test trip. If you are not extracting your own products from plants you cannot be too careful given the poisoned realities of the drug supply right now.

I am fortunate enough to own a GVG but I have seen people struggle with the emesh. I have also seen a report as of today that talks about breaking through on that device so clearly it is possible..

It may not be possible to breakthrough on 10 to 25 mg on that device. You may need to add a little bit more. You may also need to refine your vaping technique, trying to take the largest deepest rip 1st, holding it and then if the device allows repeating immediately until you run out of vapor. This should all be done in 30 seconds or less.

If there's anything else you'd like to share like specifically what brought you here and your history of experience with entheogens and what you got out of them that would be wonderful.

I would encourage you to continue experimenting and letting us know your results.

Again a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

fink
#3 Posted : 3/25/2023 9:41:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Make some enhanced leaf and smoke it in a pipe. 25mg efficiently vaped is a different thing to 25mg inefficiently vaped. Being certain of either is not easy.

But...a pipe full of enhanced leaf is very easy to smoke enough (or too much) of. I think people get too hung up on dosing and scales. If you pack a big fat bowl and smoke it until you cannot hold the pipe you're on the right path.

Caution is a good master, no doubt. But reckless abandon can also be a good mistress to the right type of person.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

dimitrismitree
#4 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:06:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the replies. I will look into the enhanced leaf option. However first I will try with a light dose of harmala and see where that gets me..

Regarding extracting onself. Yes, I agree this would be much more beneficial. Although right now I'm purely just investigating threshold doses I apparently need.

My history is complicated. I came here perhapos like many others looking for some sort of energy ally as I struggle with CPTSD and other complications. I've experienced massive doses of mushrooms I grew myself (40grams or so in one dose) and have also had a few Ayahuasca ceremonies (but again here I didnt feel the effects like the others in the circle were). In general entheogens, plant medicine, drugss have been a huge influence on this fragment of my life and always for the better. I am fascinated right now with Ibogaine and the potential it holds, also 5meo in terms of experiecing a non-dual state and am fascinated by the work of Martin Ball, Saj Razvi, Daniel McQueen, what MAPS is doing to an extent and everyone else working in this space amidst this psychedelic renaissance that I feel so privledged and grateful to be apart of. What are the odds to be born right now, when everything is available at the drop of a hat. Trauma and stuff sucks but its a pretty good time to tackle it. I'm so fascinated with where entheogens will take us in the next 10 or so years, I feel as though the wave is about the break, and its going to be a wonderful ride. go us right, ha!

Anyway, I think my problem is dissociation and the subsequent endogenous opiod production that comes with it. I believe this is blunting the effects really. My first experience with DMT was profound and that was a pretty small toke off some juice, the thing was I, and as I mentioned, I was under the effetcs of a tonne of ketamine. My theory is this basically dissosicated me enough from my regular opiod flood to where I could get 100% of the DMT expereince.

I will do some research further into this, experiement and report back.

Most importanly though, I'm glad to be here. Feels homely Very happy
<3 xXx u
<3 xXx u

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:25:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Some people have a higher endogenous resistance to certain molecules. What was your 40g mushroom experience like? What was the time window in which you ate all 40g?

Also, did you check the e-mesh after your attempt? Was there any spice left, or was it all vaporized?

I've heard there can be some synergy between ketamine and DMT, so you may have had a higher receptivity to the experience your first time.

Can you explain a bit more about your opioid theory regarding this? Because tryptamines are seroternergic. They act on totally different receptors (5-ht)

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dimitrismitree
#6 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:39:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
What was your 40g mushroom experience like? What was the time window in which you ate all 40g?

A kaliedoscope of fractal colours where I lost any axis with which to orientate myself to the ground, I was crawling at best. I had very distinct visions of something which I now interpret as the natural cycle of life and death at a planetary level, from what I saw it seemed like we were close to the end of this current cycle. I ate them in less than a minute I guess.

Quote:
Was there any spice left, or was it all vaporized?

All gone. I've probably vaped around 30 times over the last 2 months or so, but just recently took about a 3 week break.

Quote:
Can you explain a bit more about your opioid theory regarding this?

Not really, I just tried MDMA therapy and felt sober for the most part, same serotonin receptors I guess, but still just sat there pretty much sober. Saj Razvi disccuses seeing this in his work with MAPS which led him towards Cannabis. I dont want to stray too far from the deemz but its a good read

<3 xXx u
<3 xXx u

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:53:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dimitrismitree wrote:
dimitrismitree

40g eaten in less than a minute...? Let's consider this for a moment...

Are you taking a break from all psychedelics presently or just DMT?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dimitrismitree
#8 Posted : 3/26/2023 4:04:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah was a real mcwhopper. Suprisngly came out the other end pretty unscathed. Yeah have been on a big break for a few years. Will report back with my findings. Cheers.
<3 xXx u
<3 xXx u

Pandora
#9 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:29:30 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I apologize if it was mentioned and I missed it but was that 40 g fresh or dried?
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

dimitrismitree
#10 Posted : 4/14/2023 5:13:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

they were cracker dry..

So I tried whilst under the influence of ket. Did naught.

I dont really understand this anymore. I am quite confused yet curious to get to the bottom of this and have a breakthrough! At the moment I am smoking cannabis most afternoons and evenings and I wonder if this has dampened my serotonin system to where DMT doesnt really have an effect. My goal now is to get as healthy as possible and see if that makes a difference..

This will be a long road though, as I'm dealing with gut issues amonsgt other things.

I'll just keep working on my health and report back if anything changes.
<3 xXx u
<3 xXx u