We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LAB GEAR Options

skepticalatheist
#1 Posted : 3/24/2023 2:38:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey y'all. I wanted to first say thank you for the education i received here over the past year. I wanted to share with you a hack i am using that has cut the A/B tek production time in half and made a much easier extraction. I purchased a second hand large waterbath shaker from a temp covid lab. they are cheap right now. it holds 16 1 liter mason jars. set the temp to 55c and load your jars 40% mhrb soup and 25% namptha set timer for 15 on 15 off 15 on 15 off after seperation pull. i get everything worth getting first pull. Any more pulls is not worth the effort or lye. after heptane / hexane wash only get addt .5 g. i process 2.5 kilo at a time and after cleaning up anything not grade A thru hexane wash i get 15 g avg in 8 hrs total time. these sell for up to 9 grand new but you can ebay source a big one for under 500 bucks. ok well thats all i got now thx again everyone!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/24/2023 8:54:36 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

skepticalatheist,

Welcome to the Nexus.

This is a disturbing post. I honestly find myself wondering if you took any time to review the Attitude page.

There's a very limited number of options I can think of for why you would do/risk such large scale extractions and use so much high explosive fuel at one time. Yours is the 1st time I've read a post that made me think someone could actually explode their house extracting DMT. This usually is something that is done by people making methamphetamine or doing BHO.

Also I'm no young gun extractor and I use a very crude system but I routinely get 1 to 1.2% yields. If I actually extracted from 2.5 kilos I would expect well over 25 g of clean white spice. I re-x when necessary but often times my spice comes over quite white the 1st time.

I'd really like to know why you need 15 g of freebase at a time given that the spice does not store well over a long time and is really hard to abuse.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

skepticalatheist
#3 Posted : 3/24/2023 10:02:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
skepticalatheist,

Welcome to the Nexus.

This is a disturbing post. I honestly find myself wondering if you took any time to review the Attitude page.

There's a very limited number of options I can think of for why you would do/risk such large scale extractions and use so much high explosive fuel at one time. Yours is the 1st time I've read a post that made me think someone could actually explode their house extracting DMT. This usually is something that is done by people making methamphetamine or doing BHO.

Also I'm no young gun extractor and I use a very crude system but I routinely get 1 to 1.2% yields. If I actually extracted from 2.5 kilos I would expect well over 25 g of clean white spice. I re-x when necessary but often times my spice comes over quite white the 1st time.

I'd really like to know why you need 15 g of freebase at a time given that the spice does not store well over a long time and is really hard to abuse.

-Pandora

OK . Wait a min. IF I wanted back handed compliments i would have sent this to my mother in law. Since the forum attitude stressed not mentioning any commercial aspect i decided to omit the size of the community I provide for in the greater bay area and Phoenix. Not everyone wants to dedicate the time effort and risk to exp the trip. i process that 6 times a month or more. I assumed others here, at least some, also where in my shoes. So again i dig all the help. they are some amazing folks here. I dont know exactly how anything ive said or done warrants such a snob like reply but go in peace . No worries . Im gonna call my mother in law now.

i was trying to respect the attitude. It seemed mentioning i supply a large community including a church with the lovely spirit molecule

skepticalatheist
#4 Posted : 3/24/2023 10:08:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
skepticalatheist,

Welcome to the Nexus.

that is impressive btw. i suppose if i really put effort into scraping all the jars (16 ) and kept the spice my yiewld would be quite a bit higher but i just recycle all thast into the next run. there is probably 5-6 grams floating through the process i just never harvest at once. i already do this 80hras a month plus i do mescaline so your right ...i could surely have a higher yield but i admit..ive never exceeded 1.0 thats solid work. im happy with .6 . have a good one and thanks for the hazing

endlessness
#5 Posted : 3/24/2023 10:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skepticalatheist wrote:
Pandora wrote:
skepticalatheist,

Welcome to the Nexus.

-Pandora

OK . Wait a min. IF I wanted back handed compliments i would have sent this to my mother in law. Since the forum attitude stressed not mentioning any commercial aspect i decided to omit the size of the community I provide for in the greater bay area and Phoenix. Not everyone wants to dedicate the time effort and risk to exp the trip. i process that 6 times a month or more. I assumed others here, at least some, also where in my shoes. So again i dig all the help. they are some amazing folks here. I dont know exactly how anything ive said or done warrants such a snob like reply but go in peace . No worries . Im gonna call my mother in law now.

i was trying to respect the attitude. It seemed mentioning i supply a large community including a church with the lovely spirit molecule

For this post you are getting a month ban. Pandora was right on point, the attitude clearly says no commercial sized extraction, and she was very respectful and calm about it. You on the other hand, instead of acknowledging your mistake and finding a path to improve things from then on, decided to passively agressively offend her (against the no-confrontational attitude), and digging your hole deeper by mentioning you actually are supplying this substance to others, when again, it is clearly stated in the attitude page should be absolutely no discussion on distributing drugs, regardless if its for a church or what not.

If and when you come back, consider this a last opportunity to completely change your presence here around.