We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia Options

NeitherHere
#1 Posted : 2/5/2023 1:37:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I started experimenting with drugs as a kid it wasn't to be cool. I was looking for relief from the insane world I was raised in. So naturally I gravitated toward exploring while in a less than "perfect" mood. I use things as a spiritual tool. A few years ago I took my first step into hyperspaceas and adult. I was essentially being trafficked at the time. Working some 80+ hours per week sleeping in a room with multiple other people. The ordeal put me at wits end psychologically and it just seemed so inescapable at the time.
I remember finding some Salvia in a smoke shop. Marijuana usage was a means of buffing the rougher edges of the experience and was almost insisted upon along with other substances.
At some point I had become so overworked that I couldn't go in one day. I had a severe bout of back pain and I was having a hard time walking. It was like my pelvis and back were covered in embers. I was verbally berated for it but a lifelong diagnosis was found.
While everyone was at work I decided to try this bag of Salvia I had stashed. A scream into the void as it were. I wasn't sure what I was going to encounter or what to expect. I always feel anxious going into a new experience especially plants that destroy consensus reality. But I remember feeling safe with this Salvia. I filled a bowl the width and depth of my thumb and put it on a small bong. I was young so measuring and recording things and caring about my health was just so far from my mind at that time being persistently sleep deprived. I remember it was a cool fall night so I went to the patio.(NOT SAFE DONT DO THIS EVEN WITH A SITTER) I ripped the bowl as hard as I could producing an acrid yellow smoke. I remember the ornamental glass bee inside my bong sitting on top of the frit disk dissappearing into a cloud of smoke and hearing and feeling a loud buzzing envelope my entire body. Then it was like being slapped by God. Everything went black. The darkest darkness I've ever experience. The buzzing continued and I was less afraid as I was confused and seemingly lost. I don't remember how but a huge gold 3 faced head appeared infront of my field of view. Staring at me floating in the darkness with this big smile on its face. I remember feeling it say "everything will be alright" as I floated there staring in awe. At the time I had no reference to go by but a few years later I came across Alex Grey's work and the face in "the net of man kind"(I believe) looks similar to who I met.

I came out of the void as fast as I entered. But I was laughing hysterically . I was laughing violently and uncontrollably. I had not been aware of my abusers returning while I was "away" so I was greated with screaming about what was I doing and how I better clean the mess I made (I had dropped my favorite bong and THEY were upset about it).

I proceeded to pick up the glass and throw it away laughing hysterically in light of what had just happened. And proceeded to laugh another 30 minutes or so before falling asleep. I became non compliant and within 3 days I had escaped my "captors" abruptly never seeing or hearing from them again.in that year I made some $65,000 and had nothing to show for it after escaping. Nothing bit the clothes off my back. The depression I had entered hyperspace with was obliterated upon first contact. It was like my scream into the void was not only heard but quelled.it was like an elder calming a crying infant in the middle of the night. I don't know who that entity was, it didn't feel familiar in any way. In hindsight I question why I saw what I saw. Was that the entities actual appearance or was it just attempting to make me more comfortable my showing me what it saw (masculine humanoid appearance)?. The weird part is that I do not trust most men easily. But what ever this huge entity was managed to Garner my unwavering trust immediately without question.
What was probably all of 5 minutes felt like an eternity as a body less soul in hyperspace. I don't even recall having time to panic about leaving my body. It was like turning off an old tube television but instead of the whole TV I was that last little ball of light at the end of of the tube suspended in darkness.

I haven't been back to hyperspace since. I'm currently waiting on some bark to examine and looking into getting live salviaplants for my garden for future study. For now I wait patiently and study the previous work of others here on the site.

Thanks for my read sorry if it's jumbled and incoherent. It took me some time to get down and I had a few intermission interludes. Too stoned too proofread at the moment but this was my first step into the beyond
"Get the message, hang up the phone" ~ some old hippie probably

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

billybrownDPRK
#2 Posted : 3/23/2023 1:42:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

NeitherHere wrote:
When I started experimenting with drugs as a kid it wasn't to be cool. I was looking for relief from the insane world I was raised in. So naturally I gravitated toward exploring while in a less than "perfect" mood. I use things as a spiritual tool. A few years ago I took my first step into hyperspaceas and adult. I was essentially being trafficked at the time. Working some 80+ hours per week sleeping in a room with multiple other people. The ordeal put me at wits end psychologically and it just seemed so inescapable at the time.
I remember finding some Salvia in a smoke shop. Marijuana usage was a means of buffing the rougher edges of the experience and was almost insisted upon along with other substances.
At some point I had become so overworked that I couldn't go in one day. I had a severe bout of back pain and I was having a hard time walking. It was like my pelvis and back were covered in embers. I was verbally berated for it but a lifelong diagnosis was found.
While everyone was at work I decided to try this bag of Salvia I had stashed. A scream into the void as it were. I wasn't sure what I was going to encounter or what to expect. I always feel anxious going into a new experience especially plants that destroy consensus reality. But I remember feeling safe with this Salvia. I filled a bowl the width and depth of my thumb and put it on a small bong. I was young so measuring and recording things and caring about my health was just so far from my mind at that time being persistently sleep deprived. I remember it was a cool fall night so I went to the patio.(NOT SAFE DONT DO THIS EVEN WITH A SITTER) I ripped the bowl as hard as I could producing an acrid yellow smoke. I remember the ornamental glass bee inside my bong sitting on top of the frit disk dissappearing into a cloud of smoke and hearing and feeling a loud buzzing envelope my entire body. Then it was like being slapped by God. Everything went black. The darkest darkness I've ever experience. The buzzing continued and I was less afraid as I was confused and seemingly lost. I don't remember how but a huge gold 3 faced head appeared infront of my field of view. Staring at me floating in the darkness with this big smile on its face. I remember feeling it say "everything will be alright" as I floated there staring in awe. At the time I had no reference to go by but a few years later I came across Alex Grey's work and the face in "the net of man kind"(I believe) looks similar to who I met.

I came out of the void as fast as I entered. But I was laughing hysterically . I was laughing violently and uncontrollably. I had not been aware of my abusers returning while I was "away" so I was greated with screaming about what was I doing and how I better clean the mess I made (I had dropped my favorite bong and THEY were upset about it).

I proceeded to pick up the glass and throw it away laughing hysterically in light of what had just happened. And proceeded to laugh another 30 minutes or so before falling asleep. I became non compliant and within 3 days I had escaped my "captors" abruptly never seeing or hearing from them again.in that year I made some $65,000 and had nothing to show for it after escaping. Nothing bit the clothes off my back. The depression I had entered hyperspace with was obliterated upon first contact. It was like my scream into the void was not only heard but quelled.it was like an elder calming a crying infant in the middle of the night. I don't know who that entity was, it didn't feel familiar in any way. In hindsight I question why I saw what I saw. Was that the entities actual appearance or was it just attempting to make me more comfortable my showing me what it saw (masculine humanoid appearance)?. The weird part is that I do not trust most men easily. But what ever this huge entity was managed to Garner my unwavering trust immediately without question.
What was probably all of 5 minutes felt like an eternity as a body less soul in hyperspace. I don't even recall having time to panic about leaving my body. It was like turning off an old tube television but instead of the whole TV I was that last little ball of light at the end of of the tube suspended in darkness.

I haven't been back to hyperspace since. I'm currently waiting on some bark to examine and looking into getting live salviaplants for my garden for future study. For now I wait patiently and study the previous work of others here on the site.

Thanks for my read sorry if it's jumbled and incoherent. It took me some time to get down and I had a few intermission interludes. Too stoned too proofread at the moment but this was my first step into the beyond

yeah salvia does some cool stuff to you especially regarding trauma it seems

when you first get to salvia place it can be any which way and what you think really affects it. Salvia is something you can have lucidity and control, and it can help your true self's thoughts break through the container we use to sway ourselves away from ourselves. Glad it helped you