We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beginning the ride Options

Timmyt
#1 Posted : 3/19/2023 10:33:23 PM

Timmyt

Tried microdose dmt first time. Never use foil it hurts your throat. Use a pipe or glass tube slowly put heat to it its better 2 tiny hits and I had better visuals then 2 hits of acid. Seen beautiful colors lights were bright. I'm awaiting for a new pipe then I'm going to try for a breakthrough. But fo my first taste it was cool. One piece of advice though. Becareful of your thoughts I started to think of fearful thoughts and fear overcame me I had to realize life is life no controlling it and overcame the anxiety. For beginnings I really think stating small is best it prepares your mind for the extreme how to handle problems as they occur...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/21/2023 11:39:58 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Timmyt,

Welcome to the Nexus. Smile I enjoyed chatting with you the other day.

I am glad your first experience was low dose and positive.

And yes, vaping device and technique really matter with DMT. Two issues here: DMT vapes at a low temperature. Thus it is easy to burn. When you burn it it feels caustic in the throat and makes the entire area smell like burning lawn furniture. Not good. The second issue is that darned clock. DMT tolerance is as close to instant as tolerance can get (It fades uber fast too). If you cannot get most of the dose into yourself within about 30 seconds, it becomes a coals to Newcastle kind of situation and the user just wastes spice.

I appreciated your mention of anxiety. I recently tried spice again after a 7 year break and had some anxiety too. It is stunning to me how DMT literally opens up and expands the mind. It's all. Right. There. In all it's beauty and glory, yet truly inescapable. This is where letting go, acceptance, returning love, smiling and SURRENDER come into play. These are important skills to cultivate for most dedicated DMT users. Not all, but certainly most. I work on these things a lot in my sober life because I know when I return to DMT it will all come into use.

Please keep us posted, and again, a warm welcome.

=Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Toshido
#3 Posted : 3/22/2023 8:43:27 PM

Research & Development

Timmyt wrote:
Becareful of your thoughts I started to think of fearful thoughts and fear overcame me I had to realize life is life no controlling it and overcame the anxiety.

I suffer from pretty bad anxiety and can confirm that lower doses of free base dmt can certainly trigger it. High doses though? It hits you so fast and so hard that you get ego death before the anxiety has a chance to creep in. The whole concept of anxiety is out of the window and ceases to exist, so don't be too scared!

The first seconds can always be a doozy, but remind yourself that you took some medicine, and that you'll be back in your meat suit in 10 minutes. Don't worry about your breathing, your automated functions will take care of you while you're away.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌