We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Strange Phenomena... Anyone else experience these? Options

MomentOfTruth
#21 Posted : 8/14/2012 1:58:53 PM

Astro-Travellin

Alteredstate!!! Your post really hit home with me as your description reminded me very much of my experience. I have had a couple times where I was staring down at my drum machine and it kept morphing into slightly different versions of the same thing. One time in particular I sat there and stared at it as it morphed 5-6 times right in front of my eyes! I can truly appreciate the way that you felt during this experience and I want to say that you are not alone! Thank you SO much for sharing this experience!!!!

LetSoulsDevour!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah! You are the first person that i have ever spoken with that has experienced this! I can't possibly come up with a decent explanation for it! It truly amazed me to think that something like that would happen! Unfortunately for myself, it took several attempted launches to finally figure out what was going on.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONFIRMING THAT I'm NOT ALONE IN THIS EXPERIENCE!!!

Look forward to hearing more from you in the future!!!

Feel free to PM me sometime and we'll chat!
Coinci-Transcendentalism

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

alteredstate
#22 Posted : 8/14/2012 9:41:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How many times have you experienced this? I am glad to hear I'm not the only one either! when you did experience this was it only your drum machine that morphed? have you seen other objects morph at any time? For me just about every object in the room was morphing. Did you ever notice your hand, you or any other body parts morph as well? My hand was by far the most interesting thing to look at in that alien-like appearance. It was as if I was in a completely different body.

I am going to be trying this again sometime soon as I said in my last post, probably this weekend once I have made some more changa and I will post my experience If it does happen again. Smile I have planned to set several objects and pictures of people I know in front of me to look at during the experience (as well as a full length mirror) because I am interested to see what they turn into during the experience.

MomentOfTruth
#23 Posted : 8/15/2012 2:07:17 AM

Astro-Travellin

I've experienced it in varying degrees, and definitely too many times to remember. But there have been a few times that really freaked my out. And it was more than just the drum machine, it was the synthesizer, the mixer, the home screen on my laptop, my mixing speakers, my cellular phone, my entire kitchen, my tv remote, and the color of my book case, my tv stand, my piano, my coffee table. I mean everything! But the most striking to me where the drum machine, synth, laptop and cell phone as these are items that i pay close attention to on a daily basis and know inside and out. The buttons were made out of different material, the knobs where different sizes and had a different bevel to them, the keys were shorter and shaped differently, the screens/menus/font styles and overall appearance o the main screen of my mpc1000 were different. Even the buddha statue, triceratops, and miniature battle ninja of destiny that stand so prominently on the upper part of my computer desk were in different positions. Almost as if they had suddenly become best pals and decided to play a horrible prank on me.

All of these things i know inside and out, and have no doubt about their usual appearance. Yet everything was wrong. It was like a parallel dimension where everything was ever so slightly different. Like some horrifying cosmic movie set where they are about to film a dramatic representation of

"The life and Times of MomentOfTruth"
Part I - Functional Psychotic

And make millions off of it now that I'm dead. What kind of story would that be?? haha!

HEADLINE NEWS: YOUNG METHAPHYSICAL SEEKER TAKES DRUGS, TRANSCENDS SPACE AND TIME, AND WAKES UP IN ANOTHER DIMENSION. LOCAL AUTHORITIES BLAME BATH SALTS

*just a bit of satirical social commentary

I was verbally yelling into the sky demanding an answer as this wierdness continued on for 15 minutes until i finally walked out of the room, walked back in, and everything was back to normal. So then i'm really thinking i'm in some sort of psychotic computerized matrix and i had just accidental injected it with a DMTrojan virus which caused it to glitch out. But that the computer saw the glitch, recognized that i'd witnessed it, waited for me to turn my head and quickly corrected it. So I get my camera ready to reinact the glitch and get photographic evidence of my insanity... lol... take another rip and then i suffered the ejectoplasmic spirit dart regurgitation.

yes, i'm a pretty weird dude.
Coinci-Transcendentalism

kpkp123
#24 Posted : 8/27/2012 4:32:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wow. I just had a similar experience the other day. I blasted off. I was a bit ambitious in my loading of the pipe. Anyway, I clearly remember vomiting, a cathartic and traumatic episode where I was forced to walk the line between the world where my body NEEDED to expel the contents of my stomach and the world where the universe was crashing in upon itself. I finally stopped vomiting and basically let go. When I very first started to come back I remembered having vomited in my room and saw evidence of it on my clothes and hands. Then I laid down to fully come back. When I sat up a few minutes later and started to search my room for what needed to be cleaned I could find no evidence of vomiting. Nothing. I was so perplexed. Usually the things that I see while using the spice are very very real to me, but never have I had a traumatic experience of being brought back to this world. It was a bit disconcerting, that moment when you realize that this stuff can actually outsmart you. It kind of scared me, not being sure what was real.

roscoe1228
#25 Posted : 4/15/2020 4:34:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Great read. Stuff like this happens to me a lot.I pop out and sometimes everything is or has like this cottony look and stuff looks like cartoony and shiny, but different. I never thought about it like it being another dimension. Maybe a quick trip to a parralel dimension for a short while. Like plastic feels so weird and sometimes it feels like everything sticks to my hands. The first time I popped out I freaked out and didn't know where or what or how I was. It was such a profound experience I hit my knees and started balling my eyes out. Unexplainable, fantastic, and overwhelming at the same time. So glad I found this community.

scaredofthedark
#26 Posted : 3/20/2023 9:01:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora
#27 Posted : 3/20/2023 1:13:11 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I really enjoyed reading these posts. I'm so glad this got bumped.

This brought back a lot of memories. Memories of opening my eyes prematurely in a living room filled with Victorian style bric a brac and a bunch of other just busy-nesd and having everything transform as if it had been personally painted by artists like Van Gogh or once Matisse and one of my favorites was Picasso.

I've also seen plants that looked extremely alien with open eyes and a very memorable image of a split leaf philadendron that looked like a control board of an alien spaceship. One for aliens that had very large hands.

Once I opened my eyes a little early and looked to my husband and he was an alien version of himself from a parallel universe. A universe that was made out of sand. His whole head was a sand sculpture with sand cascading off of it. Yet the head size never changed it just continued to be a head made out of sand with sand cascading off of it.

I did a stunning amount of DMT back in the day and sometimes got denied breakthroughs and sometimes got greedy but I must confess I've never once had a trip pick up right where the last one ended. That was an interesting account and really made me smile. DMT is so fascinating. It really is a puzzle wrapped in an enigma and it really does show us that there are infinite levels to our own mind as well as potentially other factors playing on things.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

PREV12