We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The cost of business Options

NeitherHere
#1 Posted : 3/17/2023 6:09:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've got this friend. He provided me Marijuana at wholesale prices even if it was only an ounce. We've known eachother about a year and a half. One morning I get a picture message from "Z" with no explanation. The picture is him sitting in a hospital bed with what appears to be a bullet hole in his arm and state police at the foot of his bed. Radio silence. Now I knew this was his way of warning me something was up BUT it gets weirder. A few days later he starts messaging me about how he's got weed and he's by "the store in (insert town) an area he knows full well I'm unfamiliar with I NEVER Go to that side of town it's especially unsafe and we have a meet/drop off arrangement because I've personally been caught transporting user amounts so much that I essentially am guaranteed to be searched for petty traffic stops. Anyways he solicits me and I ignore it for the big red flags I'm seeing. A few more days and he starts asking me for help and again soliciting me for substances he knows I'm associated with but don't maintain on hand. Strictly personal use and I refuse to sell, I gift to people in need if anything without expectation of compensation. At this point I ask him what happened to his arm and he dismisses me. "No I didn't get shot". He goes on to tell me he lost his job and housing and he's in some bad place financially and solicits me again to which I reply "what happened to your arm" again he ignores my question and keeps soliciting me. At this point we're going back and forth he's persistently almost insisting I buy/sell him drugs and I'm persistently insisting he tell me what the hell happened and why he was detained by state police with a bullet hole in his arm. He vanishes, just stops replying all together without ever telling me how he got hurt.

I'm pretty certain my friend was rolled over and is acting as an undercover informant to save his own hide. The catch is I think he sent that image before they ever tried to negotiate his case with him. Either way I can't talk to him again, I don't know his details enough to do a search on his records and if he is in a program his docket won't be registered yet publicly to protect his involvement in said program. A few years back my friends and I saw this with a Canadian member of our group who was insisting we ship illegal substances internationally to him.

My reason for sharing this story about "Z" is to drive home the rule here in the nexus that we do not condone sales. If and when you get caught you WILL regret it. It simply isn't worth it. So simply put this is why I made the subject "the cost of business" I essentially just lost a decent friend to shady behavior knowing damn well thats not HIM. I want to help but I can't afford to be associated at this time knowing the implications. It's frustrating to say the least. He wouldn't even make up a cover story or give ANY detail as to why he sent the picture, what happened, why he was being sat on by state police, nothing absolutely no details.

Stay safe guys. Friends don't let friends snitch
"Get the message, hang up the phone" ~ some old hippie probably

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Th3k1d93
#2 Posted : 3/19/2023 6:41:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had something big typed out, but I deleted it all and will just say;

BIG SECOND.

Stay safe y'all. And just know, if you ever snitch, no one will actually ever forgive you.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast