We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Namaste Options

PsychShaman
#1 Posted : 3/12/2023 11:30:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Namaste

I'm an enthusiast of plant medicine since an Ayahuasca experience a few years ago, which brought me from an addicted/greedy/egoistic/self-absorbed focus to an attitude of Gratitude and Love, and also got me rid of my extreme compulsion towards addictive substances, which was caused by a kind of emptiness and spiritual fear.

To be totally honest: I mainly registered because I got stuck / unsure in the middle of my Iboga TA extraction and am looking for some help Smile

However, if/when I have anything interesting/relevant to contribute, I'll make sure to do so, promised!

Please be so kind and give me posting rights soon Smile

May You all be Happy! One Love!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/12/2023 11:58:16 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

PsychShaman,

Welcome to the Nexus.

That is wonderful that you report such depth of healing and change from Lady Aya.

I am not sure if you will find the information you seek here because iboga is not our main focus. I suspect you might enjoy exploring and researching the site.

As far as I understand the path to rapid promotion is participation. Things like posting and working in the Questionnaire showing that you understand the many and important rules here.

Nexus is not like other drug and either sites.

I hope you enjoy your explorations.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

abecedarian
#3 Posted : 3/12/2023 10:06:51 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Namaste PsychShaman.

I too, like many others and yourself, feel I've improved as a person with the help of my psychedelic experiences. I gravitated towards these substances by instinct and became very serious about them with good intentions. Welcome to the Nexus.

Sorry I do not have any experience extracting Iboga but perhaps someone here will respond with some useful information for you.

Peace.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Th3k1d93
#4 Posted : 3/12/2023 11:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aya had a similar effect on me almost a decade ago now when I started down this path as well. Glad you're here!

I work with Iboga regularly and have been pulling it for some years now. It's a pretty straightforward A/B. Where are you stuck at?
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 3/15/2023 11:01:26 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here's an essential reference for new members:
A Few Tips for New Folks from a Regular Member...
That, in addition to what Pandora said, should answer your question regarding promotion.

There is definitely some information about iboga TA extraction to be found on the forum. Have another look through the Iboga section and you should find it with a modicum of effort.

Welcome to the Nexus!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli