We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tabernanthe Manii Options

WisdomTooth
#1 Posted : 5/25/2022 4:03:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently met Julian Palmer (Creator of Changa) and he introduced me to this new medicine he is working with that is showing even more effective results than Iboga for micro-dosing.

I find it quite zen.. something is definitely happening in the background..

Anyone have experience with this?

moderator wrote:
LINK REMOVED
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Espurrr
#2 Posted : 5/25/2022 4:35:42 PM

β—‹

is there any data on tabernathe manii ? also have you taken iboga before

_Trip_
#3 Posted : 5/26/2022 1:34:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's a nexus posted on here from 12 years ago about it not much was found then.

T. manii according to the literature contains ibogaine. A T. manii product was marketed in France up until Iboga became illegal in 1970, by that time it was being sold as a tablet and contain 8mg of ibogaine per tablet under the name Lambare`ne.

http://dx.doi.org/10.3109/15563650.2016.1138226

Old nexus post:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=12387

Edit: A paper from 1993 quotes a study from 1939 that T. manii root extract contained 6% alkaloids of which 4% was ibogaine. According to that paper T. manii is also known as T. subsessilis. Can't find the French article from 1939 but it could have a breakdown of alakloids in it?

https://ibogainedossier.com/bwiti1.html#4
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

WisdomTooth
#4 Posted : 3/11/2023 12:26:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Apologies for the late reply, I am rarely on here but more information and many great reviews from people can be found on their facebook. https://www.facebook.com/tabernanthemanii
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

_Trip_
#5 Posted : 3/11/2023 1:33:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If the literature I looked into a while back is correct then Julian would have to be careful as ibogaine is a controlled substance in his country. I would add selling a product containing such a strong drug as ibogaine in it could be disastrous for someone with a contraindicating health condition, not to mention potential medication interactions. Ibogaine has a level of cardiotoxicity and can be deadly. There is also other alkaloids in T. manii, there may not be enough research on them for a full extract tincture. I would wager Mr Palmer has potentially not had an analysis on his extracts?

PsyloCiBeen
#6 Posted : 3/12/2023 9:35:53 AM

In Silence I Been

The Tabernanthe Manii sounds like an incredible teacher and the drops needed 4-5 is quite amazing how effective it is with so little. Still the cost is prohibitive, [price removed my moderator for 15ml. That's a lot of money for such a small vial. Is there any other way to source the plant and create ones own tinctures with this medicine?
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 3/15/2023 8:07:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

According to http://www.worldfloraonline.org/tpl/kew-200997 T. manii is simply a synonym for T. iboga. Or does Julian know something we don't? The highly prominent "Buy now" buttons on the website speak volumes, methinks...

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jagube
#8 Posted : 3/15/2023 10:09:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could it be that they grow it in Asia-Pacific? That would be a good thing, considering T. iboga is endangered in equatorial Africa.

_Trip_
#9 Posted : 3/15/2023 10:36:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

T. iboga is grown in Australia

On another note does this thread not break the rules of sourcing and advertising?

endlessness
#10 Posted : 3/15/2023 10:51:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tabernanthe mannii is, as dwfz said, a synonym for T. iboga. This is a marketing ploy.

I edited the original post to remove the link. We don´t want to be giving free publicity to someone selling ethnobotanical extracts, this is against our rules here.

Also the whole thing of him being ´the creator of changa´ is controversial to say the least. There is definitely evidence that DMT plus betacarbolines has been smoked way before Julian Palmer claims to have invented changa. Maybe he made the name up, but is that such an amazing thing that he needs to constantly precede himself with this ´claim to fame´? You can read more about it here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=820321#post820321
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=820418#post820418

Be careful with people who try to prop themselves up and display a sense of self-importance. We are all the same under the sun.

Lastly, on a minor point regarding that website, the species name should always be in lower case, only the genus name should be in upper case. So it´s not Tabernanthe Mannii, it´s Tabernanthe mannii (or, as said, Tabernanthe iboga).

RhythmSpring
#11 Posted : 3/16/2023 3:06:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This seems, as the kids say these days, sus
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

PsyloCiBeen
#12 Posted : 3/22/2023 3:06:00 PM

In Silence I Been

Thank you for clearing that up endlessness. Yes that is definitely not what we are about here. Also their stuff as RhythmSpring rightly states, is sus, so much for so little. Extracting ones own medicine wins hands down anytime, but I probably will never dance with Grandfather Iboga, the heavy load on the cardiovascular system is quite concerning.

And thank you for referencing these threads regarding the naming one or the claiming to faming one, good to get a broader history here and I would never have found it just on my own searching the nexus. Awesome now I wish I can redo some parts of my questionnaire …. :-/ ha-ha jokes, the questionnaire is so cool cuz one is can be reminded how much one is learning when you revisit it and it’s a good reference point of where you were.
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas