We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first experience with DMT Options

kaymblr
#1 Posted : 3/14/2023 5:14:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I tried DMT with a pipe that had about 34mg. Was able to take a decent two hits before I was out but what's weird is how I saw nothing... at all. There was just darkness, no visuals, no light. Just complete darkness and my own voice saying something like 'this isn't real, I'll wake up' and that's about it. Came back from the trip in 5 minutes and took about 8 minutes in total. Apparently, I had my head held in my hands the whole time. That's how I spent my trip. With my eyes closed while I was breathing very heavy. I'm not really sure what to make of this trip and of course I'll try it again in a month or so, but I'm just confused. It did feel like I had been talking to someone, I just don't remember what I was talking about.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/14/2023 5:54:06 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

kaymbir,

Welcome to the Nexus.

That was an unusual trip report.

Did you extract your own spice? I have to wonder if that was actually NN DMT. It almost reminds me of a 5 Meo DMT experience.

You mentioned that was your first experience with DMT. Did you have a lot of experience with entheogens before that?

I have been noticing in some trip reports and in the chat lately that some Nexians are being denied access to hyperspace and breakthrough currently. I find myself not worrying about this very much. As my husband says it's probably just temporarily closed for an update or something. Very happy

I think your plan to take a month off and then try again is super solid. I for one cannot wait to hear the results of your future experiments and again want to warmly welcome you.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

kaymblr
#3 Posted : 3/14/2023 6:17:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
kaymbir,

Welcome to the Nexus.

That was an unusual trip report.

Did you extract your own spice? I have to wonder if that was actually NN DMT. It almost reminds me of a 5 Meo DMT experience.

You mentioned that was your first experience with DMT. Did you have a lot of experience with entheogens before that?

I have been noticing in some trip reports and in the chat lately that some Nexians are being denied access to hyperspace and breakthrough currently. I find myself not worrying about this very much. As my husband says it's probably just temporarily closed for an update or something. Very happy

I think your plan to take a month off and then try again is super solid. I for one cannot wait to hear the results of your future experiments and again want to warmly welcome you.

-Pandora

It was fine DMT, my trip sitter has had 5 DMT trips on the same stuff, which is why I was pretty confused. I've done acid quite a few times and shrooms once. I did smoke Changa post DMT, an hour later actually and it gave me the visuals DMT didn't but it was a pretty calm and easy trip.

Jees
#4 Posted : 3/14/2023 6:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
don't worry, it happens. The outcome can be unpredictable. As Pandora said some people get locked out no matter what they try, for short or longer periods. And if the changa worked later on then there you go, changa is dmt too Thumbs up

abecedarian
#5 Posted : 3/14/2023 7:32:21 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

I've heard of some people needing that harmala for the breakthrough with dmt itself just not being enough.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Th3k1d93
#6 Posted : 3/15/2023 1:45:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

abecedarian wrote:
I've heard of some people needing that harmala for the breakthrough with dmt itself just not being enough.

As have I. I'm curious if endogenous betacarbolines play an aspect in the experience, and the folks that need the harmala component to break through lacking adequate levels. I've ran into two people personally that got near 0 effect from vaped DMT but would blast off all day on Changa or Ayahuasca.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 3/15/2023 1:51:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Jees wrote:
Hi,
don't worry, it happens. The outcome can be unpredictable. As Pandora said some people get locked out no matter what they try, for short or longer periods. And if the changa worked later on then there you go, changa is dmt too Thumbs up

Yeah, DMT is most likely the wackiest grab back you'll stick your consciousness/soul into Laughing One of the reasons it never gets old, well, at least for me. Next time you do just DMT, it may be vastly different.

I am glad the changa worked however. Perhaps try different harmala ROAs and specific kinds and see how it tailors your journeys.

Welcome to the Nexus.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽