We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Weed, 110% psychedelic Options

bismillah
#1 Posted : 11/28/2021 3:00:35 AM

My Personalized Tag

Just to give you a mental picture, semi frequent tripper here. I have been using DMT about once a month since midsummer, had some occasional use spread out over the past two years. Tried shrooms recently too. I've heard others write that the experience of cannabis and psychedelics are somehow linked, but I'm not sure my level of use would play in to any potential cross-pollination (so to speak). I don't like to trip too often.

I smoked a couple thick puffs of a blunt for the first time... and 20 minutes later I was having vivid open and closed eye visuals. I saw a crystal butterfly made of multicolored holes in reality on my studio door, the exact same I saw on DMT about 2 weeks earlier. I saw blue, red, and green dots spiralling out across the walls, and when I closed my eyes I saw pastel pinwheels spinning in a circle around the centre of my awareness.

I never expected cannabis to be so visonary. This is a medical marijuana blunt from a licensed vendor that a family member passed off to me... so no crazy wonder-strain. Incredible!

I found it useful for creative work. I decided to listen back to some of the tracks on my new album and added some little details I don't think I ever would have imagined sober. It felt like I could simply sense just what each song needed, no more and no less.
That said, I don't think I'll do it again. It made me feel slow, foggy, and stupid—even the next day—and I had the urge to keep doing more. I see that as a turn off for any substance.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

meluzine
#2 Posted : 11/28/2021 7:46:52 PM

true love will find you in the end. •93•

That's a very well formed vision, nice! usually my experiences even with strong hallucinogens are often more abstract. I'm a semi frequent cannabis user, and often use to inspire song making for my own music coincidentally. I agree, I have had visuals from normal doses of edibles, and strong hash though usually only CEVs. Once I accidentally took a far too large dose of edibles and had mushroom like visuals and body load.

PolarisZ
#3 Posted : 1/26/2022 1:34:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT really changed how I experience sativa weed. The visuals just started to get really DMTlike, mimicking a lot of DMT art I've seen, but not experienced on the drug itself.

At times it made me feel enthralled about hyperspace, other times anxious. But my real DMT trips never really matched those feelings.

It actually ended up getting a bit much for me, and I stopped inhaling as much weed per session. Shocked

WisdomTooth
#4 Posted : 3/11/2023 12:49:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabis was naturally more psychedelic in nature but they have been bred so much by humans that many have lost the natural chemical-balance they once had. Hence when you consume very old/wild-growing strains or landrace sativas they tend to be far more psychedelic.

Only recently as CBD and other cannabinoids originally found in the chemical structure of cannabis are being reintroduced into the breeding world, things are balancing out again. Here is a good article https://www.projectcbd.o...cbd-psychedelic-receptor

DMT and psychedelics in general will make things effect you more as well. Curious what strain was it that you got? I'd like to look into it myself.

I've grown quite psychedelic weed before. Weed also tends to be far more psychedelic when you eat it rather than smoke it.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

abecedarian
#5 Posted : 3/11/2023 9:13:34 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

I'm on month 9 of no longer smoking or toking and I find it has benefited me so much. More trippy, followed by more relaxing, followed by more help sleeping well. I don't do it every day and also find benefit in taking big doses of just cbd on days I don't want to consume thc. A truly better more beneficial ROA for me, and also the fact that I was a longtime cigarette smoker had them tied together and I'd want cigarettes after a pipe or wanted to smoke all my weed via blunts. I'm glad I'm over it and my heart and lungs feel so relieved. It also gave me the chance to clean up my teeth and practice better oral hygiene.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©