We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Phalaris brachystachys alkaloid content Options

nen888
#21 Posted : 3/9/2023 10:59:03 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

ChimpZ wrote:

Quote:
Phalaris is unique in that this is a grass really with no recorded human entheogenic use and if it turns out that we are part of the first few generations of humans to explore this as medicine, I think that's so lovely and we get a first-hand account of how humans interact with plants, magic and information.

..it is a truly historic line of research, Phalaris...
i'd be surprised if it wasn't known about in ancient Greece or North Africa, and there's been a bit of commentary on this in other threads, but in many times and cultures things are kept secret, within circles of initiates or plant people..But it may be completely new, in which case it is particularly interesting too

without data of human use, yes of course possible dangers arise...
this is why i think the work of some nexians here in careful and researched bio-assaying is admirable..this kind of experimentation is definitely not for most..and has risks ..however this is exactly the kind of careful experimentation that was done with unknown or almost no data acacias in the 90s, that has led to their use today..as someone who was involved in that i would emphasise - Know thy plant..as well as the possible chemical parameters, and safety data..

The benefits of Phalaris over acacias, and other trees, in the long term eco-sphere are pointed out by Chimp Z, Sidisheikh.mehriz and others in various places

..the variations parameters (in alkaloids, and other plant substances of different strains and conditions) need to be refined, and through the current experimentation this is gradually happening...most plants with a lot of recorded and ongoing use have to some extent been 'selected' in terms of strain, sub-type etc..

the occurrence of 5meo-dmt in some Phalaris was the first exposure for quite a few people in the 90s had to that molecule (such as Jim de Korne)...
the ongoing work of nexians here with P. brachystachys has reached i think some crucial pinnacles:

in another thread in the ayahuasca section dithyramb wrote:
Quote:
..Given that brachystachys is noted for it's healthy and good feel post drinking...

..This really is valuable information and a remarkable development from the perspective of how unknown these grasses were in terms of entheogenic parameters 15-25 years ago..
(See The Phalaris Project - with much work done in that thread)

I know there's been a few attempts to correlate all the nexus Phalaris info into one place, and i hope this continues to happen so it's easy to keep track..

great commentary, insights and work Phalaris allies here..

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV12