We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Void's Experience When the Nexus is Down Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 5/17/2022 8:17:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

"Hm, Nexus is down. I'll check back later."

30 seconds later...

"Hm, Nexus is still down, will check a little later."

45 seconds later...

"Wow! Still down! I guess I'll get up and start getting ready for work."

7 minutes later, on the porcelain throne...

"I wonder what's going on. I wonder if this is happening to everyone attempting to access the forum. Or is it just me? Is Trav punishing us? I wish I could find out what we did wrong."

Cold sweats, irritability, agitation...

"Good thing I'm about to take a shower."

In the shower... dries hands, reaches for phone...

"WHY IS IT DOWN?!?! WWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

During calisthenics... between each set...

"Still down."
"Still down."
"Still down."
"Still down."
"Still down."
"Still down."
"Still down."

After meditation...

Scratches arms, scratches neck.

"Am I really not able to check before work starts?"

More irrational thinking sets in...

"Maybe this is a sign DMT and psychedelics aren't for me. Maybe I'm wasting my time. I can't do it. Everyone I talk to may be a bot anyway. Society shuns my psychedelic use. I should listen to that from society... Damn, Nexus is still down."

Starts crying...

"I've just lost all my friends. This is it. The Nexus is never coming back. I'm done with psychedelics. This is it!"

Standing over open toilet bowl with drugs...

"I'll check one more time."

Nexus is back up...

"Oh! Thank God! That was close!"

Looks up the "This thread" thread

"I think I will."

Smoalks moar before work...

"Ahhhh that's refreshing. Glad the Nexus is back."

Ends up late to work...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

justB612
#2 Posted : 5/17/2022 8:18:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

post came online faster than Kikker in the chat lol Very happy
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

fink
#3 Posted : 5/17/2022 8:32:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

"Maybe this is a sign DMT and psychedelics aren't for me. Maybe I'm wasting my time. I can't do it. Everyone I talk to may be a bot anyway. Society shuns my psychedelic use. I should listen to that from society... Damn, Nexus is still down."

Come on man, that's a crazy way to...cŕrrrrk fzzzzzz....010011010100010101110110...why would you even..... brrrrrt....0010100101000110110.......you have to trust me on this
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

PsychedelicReality
#4 Posted : 5/17/2022 8:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one Void I nearly spat my drink out lol Big grin
Glad to see you have your priorities in order my friend Thumbs up Laughing

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 5/17/2022 10:31:13 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I wouldn't have expected anything less... and I shared your pain when it was still down after half an hour. Well, it was more a sense of panic followed by a string of expletives - and at no point did I consider flushing my stash Big grin

The idea about Trav purposely glitching the forum crossed my mind also, albeit just to ensure we remember to appreciate this wonderful place.

BTW, the wiki was still up but not accepting new registrations.

On the plus side, all this did inspire me to have a tinker with my RDA mod and I've now successfully vaped some rue seeds with it, as well as making a wee thingy to fit inside it for soaking up tinctures. Silver linings and all that (hmm, now there's an idea - a silver-lined thingy...)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 5/17/2022 11:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

justB612 wrote:
post came online faster than Kikker in the chat lol Very happy

Surprised That's telling Laughing

fink wrote:
Come on man, that's a crazy way to...cŕrrrrk fzzzzzz....010011010100010101110110...why would you even..... brrrrrt....0010100101000110110.......you have to trust me on this

Bahahahaha brilliant! Very happy

PsychedelicReality wrote:
Nice one Void I nearly spat my drink out lol Big grin
Glad to see you have your priorities in order my friend

Please tell me it almost came out of your nose! Twisted Evil
And I damn sure do Love

DF0 wrote:
I wouldn't have expected anything less... and I shared your pain when it was still down after half an hour. Well, it was more a sense of panic followed by a string of expletives - and at no point did I consider flushing my stash Big grin

The idea about Trav purposely glitching the forum crossed my mind also, albeit just to ensure we remember to appreciate this wonderful place.

BTW, the wiki was still up but not accepting new registrations.

On the plus side, all this did inspire me to have a tinker with my RDA mod and I've now successfully vaped some rue seeds with it, as well as making a wee thingy to fit inside it for soaking up tinctures. Silver linings and all that (hmm, now there's an idea - a silver-lined thingy...)

And not surpising being on the same page with you Laughing Though, I'd never flush my stash either. Too much hard work to get it to what it is now.

And I saw that everything else was operational, so spent a decent amount of time admiring the art page. So much wonderful expression to be found there.

Vaping whole seeds? Are you roasting them first? Just curious. I've seen Starway7 talk about doing the same but haven't gotten a chance to get all the details.

You gonna share pictures of these new set-ups?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 5/18/2022 1:13:25 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I can't even begin to describe how accurate this is for me.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Icyseeker
#8 Posted : 5/18/2022 2:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really forced me to look at my internet habits and made me realize that if this site went down I would literally only browse YouTube and that is a scary thought. Thanks Traveler for keeping this site up! Also everyone else for making it some place worth being.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Tomtegubbe
#9 Posted : 5/18/2022 7:45:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you deeply observe, everything is your teacher.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 5/19/2022 5:38:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
I can't even begin to describe how accurate this is for me.

I can't lie, you were one of a few that I wondered about specificallyLaughing

Icyseeker wrote:
Really forced me to look at my internet habits and made me realize that if this site went down I would literally only browse YouTube and that is a scary thought. Thanks Traveler for keeping this site up! Also everyone else for making it some place worth being.

When certain noise is gone, we have the opportunity to listen.

Tomtegubbe wrote:
If you deeply observe, everything is your teacher.

For a long time I've said existence is my teacher and I'm a citizen of the worldSmile

One love

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 5/21/2022 12:31:51 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:
Vaping whole seeds? Are you roasting them first? Just curious. I've seen Starway7 talk about doing the same but haven't gotten a chance to get all the details.

You gonna share pictures of these new set-ups?

One love

No need to roast as they get roasted during the vaping process Laughing

Will get some pics up once I've got a new camera.

Major props to Starway7 for this one - it's so simple (apart from the technology bit - but I didn't have to make that myself.)

Icyseeker wrote:
This almost applies to me too - one has to ask, would I still be researching half the obscure phytochemistry, pharmacology and neuroscience that I do if it wasn't for the inspiration of this place?

It's making the phytoscience department of the psychedelic university real for me - thanks again, Trav Love

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 2/16/2023 11:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm, a bump seems appropriateTwisted Evil

One love

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 2/17/2023 10:04:13 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yeah, I was having palpitations earlier when my attempts at posting replies kept returning "there has a been a serious forum error" messages. Glad it seems to be fixed for the moment!

Toshido
#14 Posted : 2/18/2023 8:01:48 PM

Research & Development

Me when the Nexus doesn't load...

*hops into Ferrari and speeds to chat

Widderic: THE FORUM IS DOWN!
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Pandora
#15 Posted : 2/28/2023 12:14:50 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Thank you VoidMatrix,

This post made me laugh HARD and even gave my husband a chuckle. Best non entheogen post I have seen since my return.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 2/28/2023 1:20:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DF0 wrote:
Yeah, I was having palpitations earlier when my attempts at posting replies kept returning "there has a been a serious forum error" messages. Glad it seems to be fixed for the moment!

widderic wrote:
Me when the Nexus doesn't load...

*hops into Ferrari and speeds to chat

Widderic: THE FORUM IS DOWN!

Pandora wrote:
Thank you VoidMatrix,

This post made me laugh HARD and even gave my husband a chuckle. Best non entheogen post I have seen since my return.

-Pandora

Hahaha, thanks guys Laughing

I experience this prong of anxiety several times a day, for, while the site generally loads fine on my laptop, that's not always the case on my phone... where I have to try and hop on here when not around my laptop. Twisted Evil Laughing

One love

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 5/2/2023 3:11:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahem, Wut?

Bump

One love

Pandora
#18 Posted : 5/2/2023 3:47:05 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Haha I had the same response as you when I checked in at 4 and 5 AM right before I went to work. And I'm at work now and so happy it's back.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 5/2/2023 4:06:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Haha I had the same response as you when I checked in at 4 and 5 AM right before I went to work. And I'm at work now and so happy it's back.

Ya know, some people wake up and check Forbes, or the Times, or, unfortunately, Fox News. I prefer here. Mornings feel a little off when I can't get on Laughing

One love

jungleheart
#20 Posted : 5/3/2023 4:17:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't cry, frend!

12NEXT