We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharmauasca harmaline freebase Options

Xyomga
#1 Posted : 9/7/2022 12:32:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pharmauasca has been an experience I have wanted to embark on for some time.

I have aquired harmaline freebase and spice.

Is there a way to make these experiences more successful? And suggestions

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 9/7/2022 4:33:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you planning to vape your pharmahusca or consume it orally?
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Xyomga
#3 Posted : 9/7/2022 5:26:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oral ingestion of the compounds

Jees
#4 Posted : 9/7/2022 10:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

unlike harmine, harmaline has a limit after which things start to go hairy. All can become bitchy in the end but the profile toward it differs, with harmine it's more gradual than harmaline's sensitive treshold.

I can't recall people using strict harmaline for pharmahuasca, but it must be possible taking that limit-sensitivity into respect. Minimum 100 to prolly 150 mg FB harmaline would be a loose inspired starting point, and first wetting chest this way without deemz, to check out the waters. My 2 cents

For deemz, first session with 50mg would also be a safe initiation dose, considering you've notions of set n setting.
There are different schools out there, one is to dive deep immediately. There are merits to this but with safety in mind, start low and then rising is the modus operandi for general advise.

Happy trials...

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 9/8/2022 2:41:11 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

xyomga wrote:
Is there a way to make these experiences more successful?

Stating what could be obvious, you'll need a scale which can accurately weigh milligrams (0.001g).

Do you have any previous experience with psychedelic substances?

There are multiple techniques and modalities that contribute towards maximising the benefit of these kinds of experiences. Did you mean "successful" in the sense that you get some kind of perceivable effect at all? Or was there more to it than that for you?

Definitely try getting accustomed to the effects of harmaline alone before mixing in any DMT. If you can find something with harmine (and/or maybe even THH [tetrahydroharmine]) in it to make further comparisons I would suggest that you may find that beneficial. Many people report nausea at some stage of experimenting with harmala alkaloids so it's worth knowing that ginger, and limonene in the form of lemon essential oil, can help with this.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

_Trip_
#6 Posted : 9/8/2022 2:56:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with the above.

As for dose protocol, it can be hit and miss for some people, timing is everything. The protocol I've used that hits everytime is first fast for 4 hours then take 150 harmala (in your case harmaline) wait 10 mins eat a tiny bit of bread to start digestion, wait 10 more mins then take 50mg more harmaline with 50mg DMT.

I take both harmaline and dmt in orange juice. It doesn't really dissolve or convert to citrate but I find it easier to take than to use in capsules. I have yet to test capsules and I want to, but my reasoning is that capsules are one more thing to digest and could throw out the timing.

Essential oils high in limonene as DFZ is good for nausea, I put 6 drops approx in a capsule 30mins prior to the trip. Be careful not to puncture the capsule when swallowing, essential oils can burn your mouth and or throat.
Peppermint and ginger is another good combo for nausea.

Xyomga
#7 Posted : 9/9/2022 5:18:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so quick report: I have since found out its a harmine/harmala freebase mixture. I have taken 30mg of it waited 30 mins and took about the same amount of deem. I didn't get fractal patterns but I got vivid predream visuals.

Today I tried 70mg of both with a separation time of one hour and got almost nothing but a feeling of my body disappearing.

Both times I hadn't eaten for about 6 hours before embarking on the journey and both times I ate half a crescent to activate digestion after both the harmine and dmt.

I'm just wondering if a blast off is possible with pharmauasca? These are attempts to experience hyperspace at a slower rate.

I have a good deal of experience with mushrooms and LSD but have only ever smoked deemz and blasted off one time with my shaman.

Thank you guys for your quick responses 😌

_Trip_
#8 Posted : 9/9/2022 6:19:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes its possible but it will be intense for a lot longer, I suggest starting with that dose I suggested and work up from there. 200mg harmala and 50mg DMT and split the dose and time it as suggest above. For a blast off experience on pharmahusca you'd need 200mg harmala and 75-100mg of DMT and by the time you hit the peak your field of vision would be saturated in OEV. It would be hard to differentiate the real world if not impossible. You'd be stuck there like that over the peak depending on dose and tolerance. Not something I recommend unless experienced. Respect the molecule and the dose.

Alternative if you have a good vape apparatus like a vapor genie you could vape the pharmahusca for a 45-1hr ayahuasca like trip and extend it further by taking consecutive hits of DMT (timed apart from one another).

To do this try vaping 25-35mg of harmala wait 5 mins and load 30mg of DMT in your vape. Take hits as needed until you are at a depth you are comfortable with. To extend the trip take another hit. (Don't smoke all 30mg at once you'll be in blast off territory for a long while). This way of doing it is more gentle and shorter lived than oral pharmahusca with the same effects. Using this method you can get to 'hyperspace' in a slower fashion. IME if using it his way there's is a point were OEV are potent but functional within the real world but CEV are a gentle hyper space experience.

Note: tolerances and individual metabolism varies but those should be good safe doses that will give you the full experience. I'm sure others on the forum have different opinions but that's what works for me and others I know.

Jees
#9 Posted : 9/9/2022 12:52:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree.

Also:
there's no use in upping spice (say your 70mg trial) if you haven't enough maoi. So the priority is to get "harmalized" enough, and indeed 200 of a mix harmine/harmaline does that for you without too much of nausea if any. If you have nausea, just lie still. I'd call 100mg harmalas ultra minimum for a part/shallow maoi that fades away soon. 150 looking better. 200 a target for success for minimal good level of maoi + some duration. This is still no big dose, it's efficient. From 200 and upwards I get the tracers thingies.

The style 'start low and rise later' is actually most relevant for the spice. You can't hardly go wrong with 200mg FB harmalas from the get go.

Fully harmalized (maoi is ON) then 30mg spice is indeed a starting point, such a dose has given me both nothing but also good bodily felt experiences/thinking and feeling outside the box, no mega splatters though. The difference how hard it hits lies in the speed of assimilation in which we have only modest manipulation. No eating like 5 hours in advance might speed up things. If you ate 3 hours before, the assimilation process is seriously paced down and stretched out, leading to soft results. But no hard rules here: the body does it's thing when and how fast to assimilate the intakes.

This is how I drink alkaloids: half a glass of unfiltered bio apple juice (or orange juice as second choice), then add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, add alkaloids, luke warm to the touch in microwave, spoonswirl + drink.
One might think yek vinegar? Yes, the alkaloids and the vinegar sort of compensate each other so the palate is actually way friendlier than expected. Method goes for harmalas and also deems.

Xyomga
#10 Posted : 9/10/2022 2:30:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guys so much for your help I am going to make a third attempt tonight after work I will try the lemon essential oil for helping the nausea. It definitely wasn't vomit inducing but it did cause a decent bit of discomfort from outside pressure.

The second attempt also lead to a very drowsy feeling the following day that I could not kick no matter how much caffeine.a little research lead me to believe I had an excessive amount of normelatonin, which I had never heard of, but is a side effect of harmaline. Does anyone else get this side effect?

Xyomga
#11 Posted : 9/11/2022 3:34:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Trip report: WOW! most amazing and beautiful experience of my life time 👌👌

I took 200mg of harmaline and waited 10 mins and took a capsule of lemon essential oil with a crescent roll to kick start the digestion. 10 more mins and I took 40mg of spice. My shaman sent me a Spotify playlist he made that basically gave me a guided ceremony. After about an hour I had the feeling of my body being almost not there again (like the 2 previous times).
So I got up and decided I wasn't going to let that be the end of this trip like the other ones. So I took another 30mg capsule of spice with roughly the same amount of harmaline freebase. Another 10 mins passed and I was worried it wouldne be enough so I took another capsule of about 50mg of spice with a bit of harmaline. I was worried I didn't have enough MAO inhibitor so I quickly took an open capsule of 50 mg of harmaline.

After about 20 mins it started coming on real slow in faint visuals of fast pace fractal patterns of rainbow tints. Shortly after my stomach started hurting BAD!
I was asking the higher beings to stop this pain. I heard something say if you want it to stop you have to vomit. I was resisting because I wanted the nutrients from the food to stay but it was too much pain so I sat up and when I did all bets were off. So I purged it and it started coming on strong, I felt as though I was drunk but fully aware cuz I felt so unbalanced. But felt much better.

After I got back to my room the music I was listening to was saying things like "you are doing exactly what you came into this life for" "you are supported by the divine" love and fear are the only motivators in this universe" "love is the highest vibration." I heard a voice saying "I know you are in pain but it is ok because you are loved by so many", as I got visuals of all the loving people in my life that care for me. It said "you are doing a great job"

This song came on at just the right time when it really started kicking in that said you are now being flooded with love from the higher plains of existence and I could feel love and exceptance and understanding for everything I do. On the back end of the peak I was showed things I could improve on like stealing wire from my job even though it was being thrown away it still induced a lower vibrational state of being and was an act generated by fear.

Towards the end of the trip I got enlighten to all the things people are using to divide themselves into categories and that they are meaningless. It is far more fruitful to put our differences aside and work towards a better life full of freedom and abundance for our children's future than to fight amongst each other and let the self serving entities get their way and enslave the human race.

I can see why the powers that be are terrified of this chemical, it is a really amazing thing to see the world through fresh eyes. They cannot control a thing like this. Death becomes something so small after experiences like this. Love is the only thing that echos through my brain.

I would like to thank you guys again for your contribution to this forum and my education on the techniques to achieve this great journey of the mind and soul Rolling eyes

Jees
#12 Posted : 9/11/2022 8:00:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to perception shift street Love

Tomtegubbe
#13 Posted : 9/11/2022 8:54:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Xyomga, for sharing this report.

I'm glad you got connected to the spirit of Aya. For me the molecule has been very much about finding connection with myself, the people I care for and the spiritual values that actually make this life a good ride. Also introspection, dealing with difficult emotions and thought patterns, confronting one's own darkness and making real-life decisions.

Jesus says "Blessed are those pure in heart, for they shall se God". This phrase got a whole new meaning as one of my trips I was really yearning for some consolation from above and actually got to see some divine beings. I believe though, I haven't seen it all, yet. 🙂

For the reasons you listed, I have become a believer in this molecule and this spirit. It can offer you direct, first-hand experience of the higher, spiritual realms and cut through the layers of neurosis, intellectual over-analysis and all kind of lower vibrational modes of feeling and thinking we so easily become ensnared to in our busy lives. Of course navigating these realms requires skill and honesty, but the hyperspace will teach you.

Ayahuasca has been a great source of hope for me. The pain you are bearing and the issues that drag you down are not the end, there are paths you have not yet seen and strength inside you are yet to connect with. There is hope for humanity as more people get to take part in this process of becoming whole. That seems like the intention of Mother Earth, to keep everything balanced and keep everything connected and be proud of the organism we are all parts of.

Many philosophies and religions are on a right track, but it's easy to get lost in your efforts to strive and strive to fix things. Nothing beats it when someone actually gives you the helping hand and you can just grab it.

Anyway, I'm so glad you have got a bite. This became a little longer reply than I intended. I was inspired by your experience and it reminded me of the fascination I had for the subject and I guess still have. 😊
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Pandora
#14 Posted : 2/26/2023 8:41:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

This was fascinating and very interesting as it evolved until finally Xyomga took so much of everything that something was bound to happen. Great lessons at the end of the report as well as a brave confession. Very inspiring.

Now that 5 months have passed (I have confirmed these were the first and last posts by Xyomga) I wonder how the integration is going. I also wonder if there have been more pharmahuasca experiments. . . .

-Pandora

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU