We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
pulling crystals from tea Options

LoveInTheDream
#1 Posted : 2/22/2023 3:27:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is there a way to pull the actives from a tea/syrup? This super condensed tea was made with bridgesii and gives very uncomfortable physical effects along with being chock full of desirable goodies and giving one hell of an entheogenic experience. The parties who have tried the tea all agree that they could do without some of the other compounds or alkaloids that have found their way into it. Is there a way to furthur purify the tea/syrup, or extract the essence, leaving behind the other uncomfortable compounds? Seems such a waste to walk away from all the good medicine that's in there.

Thank you fam!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 2/22/2023 4:11:16 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Yes, you can do an acid/base extraction.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

doubledog
#3 Posted : 2/22/2023 4:48:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jingamin
#4 Posted : 1/5/2024 2:58:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:

Hello bro.
I do the same. What do you think is the reason why I can't get the effect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHv5QeAFdBQ

I did not succeed in ethyl alcohol extraction. Cactus powder is soaked in water containing 80% ethyl alcohol and 20% for 3 days. Rattles. Mescaline mixed very little with this liquid. The result is bad. Mescaline was thrown along with the dough. There was little to no mescaline in the liquid

So I read up on the extraction methods and tried one. And To reduce side effects. 50 grams of cactus powder, which definitely contains mescaline; I added it to the mixture, which contains 20% water and 80% ethyl alcohol. I kept it shaking constantly for 3 days. I filtered it with a coffee filter and discarded the sediment. I evaporated the remaining liquid. Then I swallowed the remaining black powder. It gave very, very few effects and side effects. I noticed that I threw the mescaline with the dough.

That would be my favorite method, but I didn't succeed. There are friends who do it on the website, but I don't know why I didn't succeed

The best method I can do is dry. I dry it, then add the cactus powder to 50 ml of pineapple juice and drink it

Wolfnippletip
#5 Posted : 1/5/2024 7:01:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

STB extraction of concentrated tea with Lye/Limonene/Vinegar yields a gummy full spectrum Mescaline Acetate which might be more agreeable. It can be easily cleaned up with MEK to get a purer Mescaline Acetate.

Edit: Originally posted "DCM" when I meant MEK.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

doubledog
#6 Posted : 1/6/2024 2:27:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jingamin wrote:
doubledog wrote:

Hello bro.

I did not succeed in ethyl alcohol extraction. Cactus powder is soaked in water containing 80% ethyl alcohol and 20% for 3 days. Rattles. Mescaline mixed very little with this liquid. The result is bad. Mescaline was thrown along with the dough. There was little to no mescaline in the liquid

So I read up on the extraction methods and tried one. And To reduce side effects. 50 grams of cactus powder, which definitely contains mescaline; I added it to the mixture, which contains 20% water and 80% ethyl alcohol. I kept it shaking constantly for 3 days. I filtered it with a coffee filter and discarded the sediment. I evaporated the remaining liquid. Then I swallowed the remaining black powder. It gave very, very few effects and side effects. I noticed that I threw the mescaline with the dough.

80% ethanol extraction should work well for the mescaline, but produces black material which is most likely not well absorbed in the stomach.

I would suggest to evaporate ethanol to black residue, then dissolve this residue again in plain hot water, let cool, separate and discard sediment again (this step is quite tricky) and evaporate water solution to dry residue - it won't be powder, but something similar to tar.

This full spectrum extract will have also the unpleasant compounds from cacti.
If you want to avoid them and have only mescaline, use wet alkaline paste extraction (CIELO is one example of that)

jingamin
#7 Posted : 1/8/2024 1:29:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
jingamin wrote:
doubledog wrote:

Hello bro.

80% ethanol extraction should work well for the mescaline, but produces black material which is most likely not well absorbed in the stomach.

I would suggest to evaporate ethanol to black residue, then dissolve this residue again in plain hot water, let cool, separate and discard sediment again (this step is quite tricky) and evaporate water solution to dry residue - it won't be powder, but something similar to tar.

This full spectrum extract will have also the unpleasant compounds from cacti.
If you want to avoid them and have only mescaline, use wet alkaline paste extraction (CIELO is one example of that)

These unpleasant compounds are causing me irritable bowel syndrome, and restless legs syndrome, so I want to get rid of them completely. I read Cielo. But believe me I didn't understand. My native language is not English anyway. As if this wasn't enough, the cielo formula is written entirely in chemistry terms. There is no illustrated explanation or even a video. I wish it were. These make my job very difficult. I don't know how good it is and how pure it is, but I ordered the chem supplies just to try d-limonene because that recipe seemed a little easier to me. Actually, I didn't fully understand it either, but it seemed easy enough for me to try compared to others.

doubledog
#8 Posted : 1/8/2024 9:53:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that CIELO is really easy to understand, but of course, language barrier could change things a lot. I am also not native english speaker.
Maybe we could help you with the procedure.
Which limonene recipe do you refer to?

jingamin
#9 Posted : 1/9/2024 12:51:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=4002

Do you think this method is sufficient for pure mescaline?

Because ''One thing I should mention is that San Pedro contains alkaloids other than mescaline. Using vinegar in this tech with San Pedro causes at least one of them to get extracted along with the mescaline acetate. SWIM doesn’t know what alkaloid it is, but it’s hallucinogenic like mescaline and seems to be more potent. It comes on faster than mescaline does and is slightly sedating, and only seems to last about 3 hours.''

The author of the article wrote like this. If it is not pure mescaline, why am I trying so hard?

I knew there was only one D-limonene recipe. So I just focused on that. Some of my chemical materials arrived to me by cargo today.

I think Cielo is simple to make, but I found the narration complicated, and this is definitely due to the language difference and the lack of visual video narration. I'm also very unfamiliar with terms

I just didn't understand step 7 in the recipe I shared.
(7 - Repeat steps 2 - 6 at least 2 times.)
Also I didn't understand. What does Article 7 contain?

2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
or
3. 4. 5.
Which one of the 7th article is correct?

We already threw away the cactus pulp after step 2. How do we repeat step 2. twice?

doubledog
#10 Posted : 1/9/2024 5:16:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Partially yes, that tek should be ok to use, even though I read multiple times that limonene is not the best solvent.
I would not use vinegar for pulling nonpolar layer, I believe that mescaline acetate is not easy to purify. Use some different acid, imo best are sulfuric or tartaric. Mescaline sulfate and mescaline tartrate are easy to recrystalize.

Big advantage of CIELO is that mescaline crystalizes directly from the solvent with high purity.

Step 7 basically means that you have to extract alkaloids from alkaline paste with limonene multiple times (2.3.4.5.6). Do not throw cactus pulp or paste after one pull with limonene. You need to do at least 3 pulls (I would do more, 5 or 6)

Do not throw anything unless you really finished your extraction - either you have your product or you are sure that product is not there.

Btw. focus on step 4, mixing acidic water with limonene.

jingamin
#11 Posted : 1/9/2024 6:32:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm changing my mind. I want to make cielo. you recommend cielo, I trust you very much.
I took a look. I saw that Cielo and D-Limonene recipes are the same. Is there a difference? Did I understand correctly?

doubledog
#12 Posted : 1/9/2024 7:03:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe that CIELO was inspired by 69ron limonene tek, so yes, they are similar in using wet alkaline paste.
Main difference is how crystals are produced at the end. This depends on properties of solvent used (ethyl acetate) and solubility of mescaline citrate in this solvent.

Good luck with your extraction Smile pure mescaline is great.

jingamin
#13 Posted : 1/9/2024 7:11:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can 96% ethyl alcohol be used instead of ethyl acetate here?

I couldn't find %100 pure Calcium hydroxide. I was able to find Calcium hydroxide with 96% purity. Would this be a problem?

Loveall
#14 Posted : 1/9/2024 7:41:58 PM

❤️‍🔥

jingamin wrote:

I couldn't find %100 pure Calcium hydroxide. I was able to find Calcium hydroxide with 96% purity. Would this be a problem?

No, ethyl alcohol will not work with CIELO. You have to use ethyl acetate. The process is extremely specialized.

Regarding your 96% Calcium Hydroxide, what is the other 4%?

jingamin
#15 Posted : 1/9/2024 7:50:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
jingamin wrote:

No, ethyl alcohol will not work with CIELO. You have to use ethyl acetate. The process is extremely specialized.

Regarding your 96% Calcium Hydroxide, what is the other 4%?

You really don't know that this is a terrible country. I could only find Calcium hydroxide 96% pure. Also, should it be Citric Acid Anhydrate or Citric Acid Monohydrate?

doubledog
#16 Posted : 1/9/2024 8:16:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CIELO has to be done with ethyl acetate.
(You can use other solvents with wet alkaline paste, but then it is different procedure and you have to know what to do.)

96% Calcium hydroxide is most likely suitable, rest 4% is probably calcium carbonate or some similar salt, it should not be a problem.

I think that you need CA monohydrate, but anhydrate could also work with some small amount of water.

jingamin
#17 Posted : 1/9/2024 8:35:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You helped me a lot, thank you very much bro

Loveall
#18 Posted : 1/10/2024 11:48:57 AM

❤️‍🔥

Can confirm that both citric acid monohydrate and anhydrous work as is for the general TEK. There would only be a difference if near a process edge, but the windowbis large.

jingamin
#19 Posted : 1/12/2024 2:52:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Today I learned that methyl ethyl ketone and ethyl acetate are not the same thing.
Ethyl acetate: C4H8O2
methyl ethyl ketone: C4H8O

I bought methyl ethyl ketone, will it work for cielo?

doubledog
#20 Posted : 1/12/2024 5:37:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CIELO describes use of ethyl acetate, not any other solvent. Wink
I have never worked with MEK, but I would assume that it can extract mescaline base pretty well. Due to higher solubility with water, crystalization would be most likely different than method used in CIELO, if even possible.

123NEXT