We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my first experiences - some questions Options

yentzee
#1 Posted : 1/30/2023 8:16:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: somewhere between present past and future if there is such a thing
Hi,
I just had the opportunity to get my hands onto some dmt for the first time lately. I have lots of experience with shrooms and some acid in the past.
my first experience was with a pipe, first toke was very gentle almost a bit uncomfortable feeling so I had a second one, even before exhaling the room started deconstructing, I think I closed my eyes and was in a space with I think two entities in there but being focussed on one of them which looked like a paper cutout black white or was it yellow white, I don't know. The rest of the room was mainly dark as I remember. The experience was intense but not frightening once I was in that place. I thought if I still know who I am and while thinking the word I I heard a very high angel like voice singing Iiiii which at one point pitched down in a quantized way. That was when I opened my eyes and could barely see something of the room. It was pretty dark and took a bit for me to come back.

Second experience was with a vaporizer (aegis solo 2, zeus atomizer and 0.15 ohm coil) 0.33 g / 1 ml pg, about 5 seconds toke. I immediately closed my eyes and started seeing some mandala like visuals, all pretty dark though which changed to 3d visuals of neon blue stripes in front of dark looking like a form of labyrinth, when opening my eyes I had pleasing but pretty mild visuals of things within the room

Yesterday I was at a friends place and had a 4-5 seconds toke of the vape which was very mild and made me have another 1-2 sec toke a bit after exhaling. I could definitely feel the effect but pretty short. About 15-20 minutes I had another 5-6 seconds toke which was pretty strong, almost a bit too much. The whole room deconstructed like for example the window part of the door the handle etc seperated from each other, everything was moving. I didn't see any patterns but somehow the whoe sensation kept changing rapidly and I didn't come to a point where it just stayed in a certain way. No I am wondering what happened there. It didn't feel nearly as strong as my first experience which I felt quite comfortable with but somehow made me feel like loosing control and not being able to just let go, which seemed fine the first time. Also I am wondering about the strength. Is 20 minutes after the first experience too short and there might still have been dmt in my body which added up? Of course I know about set and setting but is it very likely the environment (music playing?) that was responsible for it being so uncalm?
Also on my first experience I saw the room deconstructing, is this something other people experience as well? Is it better to just keep the eyes closed instead?
From those three experiences it seems impossible to get an idea of what is going on, how this is working, how much of dose I need etc. After the first time I thought I really want to get deeper but after the experience yesterday I got a bit cautious.
If anyone has some advice I would be very thankful.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 1/30/2023 3:29:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi yentzee

Dmt is always different and not really controllable.
The Method of adinistration also plays a big role.
And freebase on its own can be very rough and chaotic.
Maybe try harmalas to slow down the experience, but also lower your regular dose.
Hope this helps

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Pandora
#3 Posted : 2/20/2023 7:56:36 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

yentzee wrote:
Hi,
I just had the opportunity to get my hands onto some dmt for the first time lately. I have lots of experience with shrooms and some acid in the past.
my first experience was with a pipe, first toke was very gentle almost a bit uncomfortable feeling so I had a second one, even before exhaling the room started deconstructing, I think I closed my eyes and was in a space with I think two entities in there but being focussed on one of them which looked like a paper cutout black white or was it yellow white, I don't know. The rest of the room was mainly dark as I remember. The experience was intense but not frightening once I was in that place. I thought if I still know who I am and while thinking the word I I heard a very high angel like voice singing Iiiii which at one point pitched down in a quantized way. That was when I opened my eyes and could barely see something of the room. It was pretty dark and took a bit for me to come back.

Second experience was with a vaporizer (aegis solo 2, zeus atomizer and 0.15 ohm coil) 0.33 g / 1 ml pg, about 5 seconds toke. I immediately closed my eyes and started seeing some mandala like visuals, all pretty dark though which changed to 3d visuals of neon blue stripes in front of dark looking like a form of labyrinth, when opening my eyes I had pleasing but pretty mild visuals of things within the room

Yesterday I was at a friends place and had a 4-5 seconds toke of the vape which was very mild and made me have another 1-2 sec toke a bit after exhaling. I could definitely feel the effect but pretty short. About 15-20 minutes I had another 5-6 seconds toke which was pretty strong, almost a bit too much. The whole room deconstructed like for example the window part of the door the handle etc seperated from each other, everything was moving. I didn't see any patterns but somehow the whoe sensation kept changing rapidly and I didn't come to a point where it just stayed in a certain way. No I am wondering what happened there. It didn't feel nearly as strong as my first experience which I felt quite comfortable with but somehow made me feel like loosing control and not being able to just let go, which seemed fine the first time. Also I am wondering about the strength. Is 20 minutes after the first experience too short and there might still have been dmt in my body which added up? Of course I know about set and setting but is it very likely the environment (music playing?) that was responsible for it being so uncalm?
Also on my first experience I saw the room deconstructing, is this something other people experience as well? Is it better to just keep the eyes closed instead?
From those three experiences it seems impossible to get an idea of what is going on, how this is working, how much of dose I need etc. After the first time I thought I really want to get deeper but after the experience yesterday I got a bit cautious.
If anyone has some advice I would be very thankful.

yentzee,

Thank you so much for sharing this fascinating experience. You have deeply dipped your big toe into the DMT Seas and understandably feel cautious.

There are no profound answers here. Everyone's experiences are unique.

Having written that I would like to say your situation is far from impossible. It sounds like a call for a hard PAUSE and some more RESEARCH. Take a dive into the rabbit hole of info that is the Nexus. There is so much to learn about vaping methods. Personally, I always found great success with the Glass Vapor Genie device.

DMT realms can go deeper than you explored. But to go deeper, personally I always found I needed to completely and utterly surrender. To acknowledge my lack of control in life. To respect and acknowledge and thank the fact that I cannot control the contents (other than perhaps unconsciously) of my DMT experiences, what will happen in there, who I will meet, how I will feel, if there will even be anything resembling an I . . . . .I found I had to be prepared to practice dying.

Frequently when I took large DMT doses fast, I would blast immediately out of body into a convincing, vibrating, spinning, 5D living, alien realm. I had zero contact with the outside world or my body. If I remembered what happened I would realize I could no longer feel my breath or heart. I thought I was dead. Truly and irreversibly. Then I realized that in this amazing and gorgeous, synesthetic space, I had no body and did not need breath or heartbeat.

This is when things would settle down and I would just enjoy the ride and work on trying to remember it. But that letting go of control, of the body, of everything was the key to opening the DMT door so wide that I am still astonished to this day, easily 8 years after my last dose.

I hope you continue your work with this amazing molecule. Please give it the research and respect it deserves and I suspect you may be rewarded with anything from astonishment to profound personal growth. The potentials are limited only by your need for control.

Finally, most of the fear and anxiety I experienced around DMT was extractable into two word, "the unknown."

I have come to believe that the unknown is in fact most people's primary fear. It stymies growth and change and encourages waste, this fear. It is something I think we could all benefit from working on.

I hope I have not been too preachy. Feel free to ignore any or all of it.

I really appreciated your report. Thanks again for sharing.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU