We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Silene undulata Options

Ouboet
#1 Posted : 12/27/2022 1:34:23 PM

Ouboet

Silene have no effect on myself, seems like I am no dreamer. Has anyone done some extraction from it? I have a bunch of root, and want to do a STB on the material, with FUSA. Maybe there is something?
How can one enhance/concentrate the effect?
It is a local species.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Quetzal7
#2 Posted : 12/28/2022 8:13:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found Silene rather subtle, working in magical ways ; how did you prepared it ?
I don't hve much experience with it, because you really need to get in tune and the preparation is a bit weird (mixing and eating the foam technique ... what is this ? xD )
but when it worked it gave me shamanic dream that changed my life.
You can try an extract ; but i feel dream herbs is more about intention, connection, perseverance, dedication, than it is about dosage.
But i found Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) more reliable ; though it quickly gets really surreal xD

Ouboet
#3 Posted : 12/31/2022 5:41:26 AM

Ouboet

I tried the traditional way of making foam and ate the raw root pieces. This was done for 2 weeks. I took it really serious and I am still serious. Maybe after I had my first dmt trip, there could be doors opened in the brain. Now I sit with root, and I don't know how to enhance it, so it is stored in a glass bottle.
I can, as a rule, not remember dreams. So sad.
I was so impressed when I found out that Silene was found all over South Africa, that I started to look around every Bush. I manifested Silene, calling it, and meditating about her. And then one morning I saw it growing on my plot. In a rock, with about a handful of sea sand. I saved her from sure death, into my greenhouse. I was so in awe. But it takes 2 years to maturity. I kept looking, and found a bunch in the wild. Wow, this was so amazing. I started 4 days before full moon, planning to peak on full moon. 2 weeks after full moon, I lost my motivation.
I still believe I spoke her into existence and now there is many Silene capensis growing in my greenhouse. It's still a long path to go for them, but it's a part of my journey.
After listening to "The secret life of plants" I talk to all the plants, either physically or ESP. I believe Silene knows my intentions is pure.

One day!! 🙏😀

acacian
#4 Posted : 12/31/2022 9:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ouboet wrote:
I tried the traditional way of making foam and ate the raw root pieces. This was done for 2 weeks. I took it really serious and I am still serious. Maybe after I had my first dmt trip, there could be doors opened in the brain. Now I sit with root, and I don't know how to enhance it, so it is stored in a glass bottle.
I can, as a rule, not remember dreams. So sad.
I was so impressed when I found out that Silene was found all over South Africa, that I started to look around every Bush. I manifested Silene, calling it, and meditating about her. And then one morning I saw it growing on my plot. In a rock, with about a handful of sea sand. I saved her from sure death, into my greenhouse. I was so in awe. But it takes 2 years to maturity. I kept looking, and found a bunch in the wild. Wow, this was so amazing. I started 4 days before full moon, planning to peak on full moon. 2 weeks after full moon, I lost my motivation.
I still believe I spoke her into existence and now there is many Silene capensis growing in my greenhouse. It's still a long path to go for them, but it's a part of my journey.
After listening to "The secret life of plants" I talk to all the plants, either physically or ESP. I believe Silene knows my intentions is pure.

One day!! 🙏😀

A beautiful post Ouboet..

.. that is all

Ouboet
#5 Posted : 1/1/2023 5:13:48 AM

Ouboet

🙏 Namaste

Twilight Person
#6 Posted : 2/14/2023 1:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just as you speak of Silene, I once bought some S. capensis and also got quite a strong effect for dreaming.

Dreams just were always a little on the high-heart-beat rate, not bad dreams, but mostly like chasing situations and so on. So indeed wilder dreaming, but it did not feel like in accordance with resting better Rolling eyes Rolling eyes
~ O ~

dithyramb
#7 Posted : 2/14/2023 3:05:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dream enhancing herbs are likely to interfere with restful sleep as intense dreams happen on REM sleep which is not the restorative phase. This has been my experience with C. zacatechichi, mandrake, and Spartium.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo