We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Virgin Blastoff Unicorn Mini Options

psnboy27
#1 Posted : 5/10/2022 2:07:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there everyone! Been surveying the Nexus for a few years now, just officially became a member. but just had my first "Real" dmt experience lastnight, after previously only seeing hardly active doses. Im experienced with Lsd and Shrooms but this was in a different realm altogether lol. I weighed approx 50mg and loaded it into the Unicorn Mini, thinking/hoping it would be a good device for this purpose. It was lol. I started taking one long ass pull with pretty thick smoke billowing all the way through, and i hit it for about 20+ seconds or so and it began hitting me. I continued to pull for a few more seconds cuz it was still rollin, and the intensity began to be too much, so i reached over and set it down on my nightstand. As it left my fingers and made contact with the wood, it morphed into 4, then 8, and as i turn to lay on my bed the visual hallucination all of a sudden became SOUND and just fucking Swallowed me. It hit me so hard it didnt even feel like there was a "blasting off or up", it was more like a bomb went off and boom i was elsewhere.
I don't have to many specifics of physical descriptions of things i saw, this was so much more about what i felt. I could hardly handle how intense the Love of The Father is. It was almost as if my heart was gonna Overload from the intensity. Its like i had to "shield" my "eyes" from the intensity of the Love/Light of The Father. I am trying to rack my brain for the word i was experiencing, in trying to describe this "Self-Re-Generating Fountain/Flame of Light/Love" i was seeing/feeling. Something along the lines of Spiritual Awesomeness on display. The deeper i felt, the deeper it went. It was fucking Beautiful. I truly didnt know that Level of Love could exist. Im still reintegrating but doin good, focused. GRATEFUL AF. If anyone can help me figure out the word im seeking, to describe that Spiritual Awesomeness/Love that just kept on and on and on. The Beatles song "It's All Too Much" is right on point. If your a Beatles fan, or just like good music, and havent heard it, i encourage you to give it a listen. Its from The Yellow Submarine soundtrack. Im still amazed at how much The Yellow Submarine has helped me understand Consciousness. Aint seen it?>DEF give it a watch. It baffles me how few people have actually seen such a treasure.
Hope to bring Love and Light to the group and to make some positive Conscious Connections! Much LoveSmile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 2/11/2023 6:57:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Kind of a shame that this post got ignored - something of a classic DMT experience, really.

Anyhow, here's that Beatles song...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Toshido
#3 Posted : 2/13/2023 8:03:09 PM

Research & Development

A heroic dose! Even better that you had a good time! I hope you come back here and see this some time so you can tell us if you had any other revelations since having had the experience.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌