We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The medicine found me: my journey to DMT Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 2/2/2023 5:47:33 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

When I first heard about DMT, I never thought I'd actually be using the stuff, let alone the 6 hour version of it. At the time I was straight edge fully and had never even smoked weed. A college roommate told me about it but I dismissed it as just another drug. I held all drugs in contempt at the time, ignorant of the benefits of psychedelic experiences. All I had ever heard about psychedelics was negative because a family member had a highly traumatic experience with acid that resulted in a bad experience. That colored my perspective and honestly for that I don't ever see myself going too far into acid. It also made me anxious to try any other psychs either.

Flash forward a few years and I was warming up to the idea. I had begun smoking weed, and found that the effects I enjoyed most were the hallucinogenic aspect of it. It helped me be more socially open and broke some barriers in my social life. Additionally, research on the benefits of psychedelics (in particular mushrooms) was increasing and I was beginning to hear about it from many people, including my partner. Soon I moved somewhere where psychedelics were more culturally accepted than the more conservative place I had grown up. After doing research on DMT and psilocybin I decided that I would be willing to try one or the other, whichever came to me first. I always held the belief that I wouldn't find it, it would find me.

And find me it did, for soon I met a friend who had recently been to an Ayahuasca ceremony and had a profound experience. Our mutual interest soon became a mutual activity as he came up on some mushrooms and gave me some. There I had my first psychedelic experience, which went very positive. I felt amazing and invigorated after that. Now the entire time I had been looking for DMT containing plants in my environment because I didn't want to mail order it. Again, I wanted it to find me. For the time being the search was of no avail, but that didn't matter at the time because my friend had yet again came onto something, this time some strong traditional Ayahuasca.

He gave me about 3 mason jars of it, resulting in 10 trips. The first was by far the most strong. Many of these trips have been documented in my posts here if you're interested in knowing more about those. But it didn't take long for me to catch on to the concepts that the medicine was trying to teach me about the universe and it emphasized my love for my partner and friends and family and areas I could improve. The quote under my profile picture is a summary of what it showed me about the universe.

But then, I had ran out. And I had to move back home for a bit. So I spent a year away from the medicine, trying my best to integrate. Soon though the stress of everyday life had taken me and worn my down from my refreshed mentality Ayahuasca gave me. I felt a call for the medicine. So when I came back to where I had been during my trips, I was hoping to find it again. The call was again answered when I found a forest of acacia confusa trees while hiking. However, this was not a good time to harvest and it was too far from where I lived. Still, after doing research I realized that this was indeed confusa. After that it kind of 'clicked' how to identify it.

Here's where this story comes full circle: I finally found an acacia tree that I could more conveniently harvest it. Not in a forest in the wilderness like I expected, but hiding in plain site on a street corner I had been past countless times. Then again I found even more in another place I had been past many times, one of which was fallen and uprooted. It was then when I harvested enough ACRB for many journeys. Soon I made my tea. These events have been documented in recent posts. I soon made a brew and returned to the DMT realm, where the entities/higher self greeted me as if I had just tripped the day before, and got right back to work on telling me where I went wrong since my last sitting, like an old friend giving tough love.

Here's where it gets weird: today I took a walk through the area I lived during most of my time last year, and low and behold I saw an acacia confusa tree, hiding just out of sight at the same spot I had hung out and smoked weed almost every night last year. This tripped me out, as I vividly remember looking for that very tree in that spot. It was almost as if the universe didn't think I was ready to have that kind of hyperspace access; I only got the eyes to find it after some experience, perhaps. Later, I took another walk and began seeing even more acacia confusa trees. What was funny is that they were in all the places I'd never think to look; in plain sight. Outside schools, malls,libraries, even government buildings. Funny to think that something so powerful and boundary shattering was just sitting there openly right in the heart of the very institutions that set these boundaries in this life. I suppose that's just the universe's sense of humor.

So now I have access to a great supply of the medicine. I know it's powerful and with great power comes great responsibility. Henceforth I will probably be more active on this forum now that I have such access. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the post.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Toshido
#2 Posted : 2/2/2023 1:59:04 PM

Research & Development

Mannnnn how cool is that?! A very fortunate journey indeed.

I didn't start experimenting with psychedelics until I was 17 years old in 2005, but I dove in head first. Like you, I was weary of drugs and psychedelics because of a family member having a bad experience. My first trip was mushrooms, and I'll never forget my first visuals. Psychedelics helped shape me into the man I am today, with that I have no doubt. I've taken a longgggg break and have probably only tripped a few times in the last 5-10 years as life became busy with work.

Fast forward to 2019 and I tried DMT for the first time, then it was gone, then life got busy again. Fast forward to 2 months ago and the DMT has called to me yet again. I've been on the Nexus non stop and completed my first extraction, well on my way to the 2nd.

Once that chapter is over, I'm going to tackle ayahuasca and pharmahuasca. I'm very interested in the effects of DMT being drawn out using an MAOI.

Can you describe the visuals you get compared to smoking freebase DMT? You mention entities but I was under the impression that entities were only possible under breakthrough doses of freebase DMT? I guess I always considered ayahuasca to be a 6 hour, subtle version of a 10 minute dmt smoke smession.

It's been a great deal of fun learning here on this site. I've had over a hundred mushroom and lsd trips, but it seems like I've been missing out on the better experiences with ayahuasca.

ALSO, super super super cool about your Acacia trees and having stumbled and restumbled on them. I hope I can find one some day.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

ControlledChaos
#3 Posted : 2/2/2023 4:56:55 PM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

widderic wrote:

I didn't start experimenting with psychedelics until I was 17 years old in 2005, but I dove in head first. Like you, I was weary of drugs and psychedelics because of a family member having a bad experience. My first trip was mushrooms, and I'll never forget my first visuals. Psychedelics helped shape me into the man I am today, with that I have no doubt. I've taken a longgggg break and have probably only tripped a few times in the last 5-10 years as life became busy with work.

Fast forward to 2019 and I tried DMT for the first time, then it was gone, then life got busy again. Fast forward to 2 months ago and the DMT has called to me yet again. I've been on the Nexus non stop and completed my first extraction, well on my way to the 2nd.

Once that chapter is over, I'm going to tackle ayahuasca and pharmahuasca. I'm very interested in the effects of DMT being drawn out using an MAOI.

Can you describe the visuals you get compared to smoking freebase DMT? You mention entities but I was under the impression that entities were only possible under breakthrough doses of freebase DMT? I guess I always considered ayahuasca to be a 6 hour, subtle version of a 10 minute dmt smoke smession.

It's been a great deal of fun learning here on this site. I've had over a hundred mushroom and lsd trips, but it seems like I've been missing out on the better experiences with ayahuasca.

ALSO, super super super cool about your Acacia trees and having stumbled and restumbled on them. I hope I can find one some day.

When I say entities it feels more like an inner voice that is sourcing itself from outside my body. But also I've speculated if it's just a 'higher self' more capable of thinking and processing many things I normally wouldn't at a remarkable speed. Thoughts really do feel like 'downloads' and it's rapid and very intelligent. For me that voice typically has a sense of humor, and is often both kind of hard on me but also encouraging and supportive. Sometimes I hear it as myself, sometimes it takes on the voice of various people in my real life, sometimes it seems something different entirely, a proper entity. Sometimes it won't refer to itself as 'i' but 'we'. It often takes on the form of wiser older men or the voice of my spouse sometimes even. It could be that it's just me and I'm calling it entities because I associate DMT with them or it's my mind putting itself into the third person even to help me process it differently? That's a good question.

As for visuals, I haven't done freebase so I'm not sure. I've only heard descriptions and seen the art of it. I will say that in strong enough doses it definitely can get like that. But more often at a more mellow dose for me anyway the visuals are almost elegant in their beauty and there's a degree of control over them. Music seems to play a part too; the songs you play during these trips will greatly influence both your headspace and the visuals might 'dance' to the music taking on it's character. So I definitely recommend playing with different music with closed eye visuals in the dark on Ayahuasca.

The form it tends to take is- since my eyes are closed there's a dark backdrop. Then, sharply contrasting bright neon colored shapes and patterns begin to emerge, often translucent and liquid-esque in form... Like melted rainbow glass shifting in many permutations. At higher doses it can even enter fantastic territory with crystal castles and knights literally shooting magic at eachother in one of my trips, the closed eye background making it seem like this is going down in some great crystal cavern underground. Crystals seem to be a motif for me. I've seen some liken the visions to rainbow road from SNES Mario kart, and that does indeed sound accurate, though Mario kart 64 rainbow road seems even more like my visuals. That's a good example of how they might look.

I think your actual thoughts can also control it because there's been a few times I outright tried to will certain colors and forms into the picture and they came, but this is limited.

Toshido
#4 Posted : 2/2/2023 7:06:50 PM

Research & Development

ControlledChaos wrote:
widderic wrote:

When I say entities it feels more like an inner voice that is sourcing itself from outside my body. But also I've speculated if it's just a 'higher self' more capable of thinking and processing many things I normally wouldn't at a remarkable speed. Thoughts really do feel like 'downloads' and it's rapid and very intelligent. For me that voice typically has a sense of humor, and is often both kind of hard on me but also encouraging and supportive. Sometimes I hear it as myself, sometimes it takes on the voice of various people in my real life, sometimes it seems something different entirely, a proper entity. Sometimes it won't refer to itself as 'i' but 'we'. It often takes on the form of wiser older men or the voice of my spouse sometimes even. It could be that it's just me and I'm calling it entities because I associate DMT with them or it's my mind putting itself into the third person even to help me process it differently? That's a good question.

As for visuals, I haven't done freebase so I'm not sure. I've only heard descriptions and seen the art of it. I will say that in strong enough doses it definitely can get like that. But more often at a more mellow dose for me anyway the visuals are almost elegant in their beauty and there's a degree of control over them. Music seems to play a part too; the songs you play during these trips will greatly influence both your headspace and the visuals might 'dance' to the music taking on it's character. So I definitely recommend playing with different music with closed eye visuals in the dark on Ayahuasca.

The form it tends to take is- since my eyes are closed there's a dark backdrop. Then, sharply contrasting bright neon colored shapes and patterns begin to emerge, often translucent and liquid-esque in form... Like melted rainbow glass shifting in many permutations. At higher doses it can even enter fantastic territory with crystal castles and knights literally shooting magic at eachother in one of my trips, the closed eye background making it seem like this is going down in some great crystal cavern underground. Crystals seem to be a motif for me. I've seen some liken the visions to rainbow road from SNES Mario kart, and that does indeed sound accurate, though Mario kart 64 rainbow road seems even more like my visuals. That's a good example of how they might look.

I think your actual thoughts can also control it because there's been a few times I outright tried to will certain colors and forms into the picture and they came, but this is limited.

The most I was ever able to control my visuals was on high doses of mushrooms. I could literally conjure what I wanted, it was very fascinating, like a lucid dream.

Have you come across any Donkey Kong Country cave crystals? That's what comes to mind when I think of it. The castles with knights shooting magic sounds awesome though haha!
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌