We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jungle Spice not gooey Options

Jamie ONeil
#1 Posted : 2/19/2010 11:56:11 PM

Jamie O'Neil

After 3 pulls off 100g of MHRB with Naphtha, SWIM used xylene for one more pull. She ended up with a pan filled with beautiful broad crystals, which scraped up into nearly 2g of the sweetest smelling stuff EVER! it smells like jasmine!
"Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all."
—Helen Keller

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 2/20/2010 3:25:23 PM

SWIM

Generally jungle is pulled with limonene which evaporates to leave a goo. SWIM has never done it with xylene but since it evaporates clean that would make sense.

SWIM has noticed that the jungle doesn't just smell like lemons like limonene but really very nice.

Anyway, that really makes SWIM want to try some xylene, not because of the crystals but because limonene seems to be only a moderate solvent of jungle, requiring many pulls...

Thanks for the info!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

gammagore
#3 Posted : 2/20/2010 4:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did a few pulls with xylene and got the same thing. No goo, only nice orange like really dense clumps of jungle.

I also did a few evaps using acetone to get rid of any xylene that was still hanging in there.

I've now made some changa with caapi leaf, d'arco and equal parts spice and jungle.