We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia and sex Options

Sinewave
#1 Posted : 5/9/2008 7:07:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone who has had a bad experience recall having sex recently before that experience?

And what about good experiences? Sex before that time? Or no sex?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gigaschatten
#2 Posted : 5/9/2008 12:06:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd say having sex during an experience is a bit complicated, at the peak it's impossible anyway. Apart from that I don't like having other people near me when going to Sageland and most Sage experiences I have are better than any sex I ever had anyway. To make it short, I never tried and I never would.
God is dreaming us.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 5/9/2008 2:38:13 PM

The Great Namah

gigaschatten wrote:
I'd say having sex during an experience is a bit complicated, at the peak it's impossible anyway. Apart from that I don't like having other people near me when going to Sageland and most Sage experiences I have are better than any sex I ever had anyway. To make it short, I never tried and I never would.

Really! I've never heard anyone say this about Salvia! You must either like Salvia quite a bit, or have had some horrible sexual experiences. No offense.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

gigaschatten
#4 Posted : 5/9/2008 3:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, it's just that no mundane sex ever overwhelmed me as much as Sage.
God is dreaming us.

Sinewave
#5 Posted : 5/9/2008 7:09:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not talking about sex during a Salvia experience. That's a whole other can of worms.

Let me give you some background on my question.

I was reading an account of a traveler who was in southern Mexico and befriended a group of Brujos, who introduced him to tobacco (as entheogen), Salvia, and Mushrooms. They told him that he should not have sex for a few days before engaging the Salvia, because she will make him insane otherwise.

One day I had sex with my GF, and a few hours later had experience that could easily be described as insanity with Saliva. So...

With that point clarified, can anyone confirm or disavow this relationship between sex and Salvia?

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 5/9/2008 7:54:01 PM

The Great Namah

gigaschatten wrote:
Oh, it's just that no mundane sex ever overwhelmed me as much as Sage.

Ok, I get it.

Gigaschatten, have you taken your first spice voyage yet?
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 5/9/2008 7:59:31 PM

The Great Namah

Sinewave wrote:
I'm not talking about sex during a Salvia experience. That's a whole other can of worms.

Let me give you some background on my question.

I was reading an account of a traveler who was in southern Mexico and befriended a group of Brujos, who introduced him to tobacco (as entheogen), Salvia, and Mushrooms. They told him that he should not have sex for a few days before engaging the Salvia, because she will make him insane otherwise.

One day I had sex with my GF, and a few hours later had experience that could easily be described as insanity with Saliva. So...

With that point clarified, can anyone confirm or disavow this relationship between sex and Salvia?

I have heard of absitinace before an aya ritual. Natives say that many plant spirits are quite jealous of our sexuality and it is not wise to invoke Their anger. The natives who use salvia may have found a simliar jealousy in the spirit of Ska Pastora.

Sexual energy is a powerful thing.
The Spice extends life

gigaschatten
#8 Posted : 5/10/2008 2:08:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Gigaschatten, have you taken your first spice voyage yet?

No, seems it'll still take a while until I get my plants and some more time until I can harvest without destroying the plant. I guess I'll have to get some plant material directly to experiment with.
God is dreaming us.

Garulfo
#9 Posted : 5/13/2008 1:15:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know someone who had some interresting experiences with Salvia AND Sex during the experience. Of course it was with mild amount of X10, not a full blown away dose.

Salvia seems acting as a vaso-dilatator at the beginning which increase the erection and trigger something in the prostate. Not good if you are too fast Pleased

But Salvia also increase guilty and anxious feelings, so if you think there is something wrong doing Salvia and Sex, THERE WILL be something wrong.