We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
Mescaline: Kash AB HCl and Cielo Extraction Attempts(update: Extractions Complete) +New extractions Options

Madhattress
#101 Posted : 1/23/2023 7:59:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone,

So I have completed my extraction and have okayish results.

I got 1 gram of citrate for this 100g dry cactus extraction. I didnt have very high hopes for this so its not too bad considering. The cactus I used was Tricho Pachanoi and was from a propogation patch i had in my garden. These were all still young caccti(40cm) and thin. I also did not have a dark rest period for them before I started this extraction.

I am currently waiting for my peruvianus extraction to complete the 3 day waiting period. So far the crystals look much chunkier as I did not stir this extraction when I added the citric acid.

I have 2 more extractions in their fridge rest that I will be adding citric acid to today.

Here is a picture of my extratction result.
Madhattress attached the following image(s):
20230123_095232.jpg (1,407kb) downloaded 423 time(s).
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#102 Posted : 1/23/2023 10:57:46 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

1% with no resting period seems good to me. I've gotten 0.75% in some cases.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Madhattress
#103 Posted : 1/23/2023 11:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
1% with no resting period seems good to me. I've gotten 0.75% in some cases.

Hi there,

Okay then thats great. So doesnt seem to bad then. Smile
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Madhattress
#104 Posted : 1/23/2023 5:10:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is one of the extracts i did over the weekend with a mixed batch of dried cactus my friend brought with him. I threw in the citric acid about 2 hours ago. This one looks very promising. 👀

20230123_190805.jpg (3,025kb) downloaded 373 time(s).
20230123_190839.jpg (1,247kb) downloaded 372 time(s).
20230123_190845.jpg (1,301kb) downloaded 375 time(s).

Loveall
#105 Posted : 1/24/2023 1:13:25 AM

❤️‍🔥

Madhattress wrote:
Here is one of the extracts i did over the weekend with a mixed batch of dried cactus my friend brought with him. I threw in the citric acid about 2 hours ago. This one looks very promising. 👀

Looks heavenly 🥰😅

Madhattress
#106 Posted : 1/24/2023 8:12:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So here is another extract that has been completed. This one was made from my trichocereus peruvianus and it also did not have a dark rest period before extracting.

I got exactly 2 grams from this extract but this was done with 125 grams of cactus powder. 🌵 reason i added more powder was because my paste seemed a little moist and i wanted to dry it out a little bit.

Here is a photo of the completed extract.
20230124_092827.jpg (3,654kb) downloaded 320 time(s).

merkin
#107 Posted : 1/24/2023 11:56:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Madhattress wrote:
So here is another extract that has been completed. This one was made from my trichocereus peruvianus and it also did not have a dark rest period before extracting

Lovely, it's so satisfying seeing them grow out of the murky green - all looks perfect and ~2% is not bad at all for a 'fresh' plant. I haven't had a chance to test any Peruvians yet. Hope you're keeping track of which plant is which for future reference! Maybe we can all get a little nursery of known-content plants for cloning and swapping Smile

Madhattress
#108 Posted : 1/24/2023 12:05:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

merkin wrote:
Madhattress wrote:
So here is another extract that has been completed. This one was made from my trichocereus peruvianus and it also did not have a dark rest period before extracting

Lovely, it's so satisfying seeing them grow out of the murky green - all looks perfect and ~2% is not bad at all for a 'fresh' plant. I haven't had a chance to test any Peruvians yet. Hope you're keeping track of which plant is which for future reference! Maybe we can all get a little nursery of known-content plants for cloning and swapping Smile

Hey there,

Yeah, Im quite happy with the results. The cacti I used wernt that old either so many of mine in the garden are much older. Smile

And yes, I am currently documenting my cacti varieties to understand what I have. Smile

I am acually going to buy some more varieies to add to my garden from a person who lives close by who has the most insane garden and varieties. I think he breeds/grows them for a living. Anything from Peyote, grafted cacti, brigessi, peruvians, pachanoi, peruvians-brigessi crosses, Pachanoi Crests, brigessi crested, ect... It is actually insane what he has, his whole garden is dedicated to growing them.

merkin
#109 Posted : 1/24/2023 12:36:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Madhattress wrote:

I am acually going to buy some more varieies to add to my garden from a person who lives close by who has the most insane garden and varieties.

I think I know who you mean, and yes, a project to catalog his collection in terms of alkaloid content would be a worthy mission. He is a master grower.

Madhattress
#110 Posted : 1/24/2023 1:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

merkin wrote:
Madhattress wrote:

I am acually going to buy some more varieies to add to my garden from a person who lives close by who has the most insane garden and varieties.

I think I know who you mean, and yes, a project to catalog his collection in terms of alkaloid content would be a worthy mission. He is a master grower.

Yes definitely a Masters grower 😄

Madhattress
#111 Posted : 1/26/2023 8:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So an update on my other extraction. I have decanted it and the total weight for this one is 2.6 Grams. This was a mixed batch of cactus my friend brought over for me to extract.

I think the results are good for this one on a 100g of cactus.

I will post my other extracts results soon, but looks to me it will probably be around 1gram.

Here are some pics.
20230126_101822.jpg (1,537kb) downloaded 224 time(s).
20230126_102152.jpg (3,880kb) downloaded 223 time(s).
20230126_101905.jpg (3,656kb) downloaded 224 time(s).

Madhattress
#112 Posted : 1/26/2023 9:54:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is my other extract and as expected i got 1 gram. It was the same cactus as my previous batch so i was expecting 1 gram.

Here is a picture, this one is real pretty. Big grin

20230126_114032.jpg (1,352kb) downloaded 212 time(s).

Loveall
#113 Posted : 1/26/2023 12:38:04 PM

❤️‍🔥

Very pretty! Can I use the last picture in the TEK?

You have become very prolific in a short amount of time. Congrats on your plant alchemical efforts 😊🧙‍♀️

Madhattress
#114 Posted : 1/26/2023 12:49:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:

You have become very prolific in a short amount of time. Congrats on your plant alchemical efforts 😊🧙‍♀️

Thank you Smile This was a very pretty batch. I noticed with my tricho peruvianus batch, that the crystals came out much denser/chunkier and glasslike rather than small thin hairlike crystals. Was very interesting.

And yes i have been quite busy haha. I am obbsessed with extracting at the moment. Starting another batch tomorrow Laughing I was also thinking it might be interesting to take 2 batches of the same cactus and see how much of a difference it makes to have 100g cactus powder(including skin) and 100g (excluding skin) and see what difference it makes in yield. Just for interest sake...

And of course, you can use any of my pics on this thread if you like Thumbs up

Madhattress
#115 Posted : 1/26/2023 5:06:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:

Here are some other really pretty pictures of one of my extracts. 🙂
20230123_204548.jpg (1,347kb) downloaded 149 time(s).
20230123_204531.jpg (1,168kb) downloaded 149 time(s).
20230123_204505.jpg (3,596kb) downloaded 152 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#116 Posted : 1/26/2023 8:47:30 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Awwwww... Drool

Is that red in the last pic from chlorophyll fluorescence or did the jar have that colour without UV exposure?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Madhattress
#117 Posted : 1/26/2023 9:05:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Awwwww... Drool

Is that red in the last pic from chlorophyll fluorescence or did the jar have that colour without UV exposure?

Oooh im not too sure now. I think it might be from the light im shining on it. Alot of my extracts have been quite dark and have a red color to it sometimes.

🌵👀

Loveall
#118 Posted : 1/26/2023 9:53:49 PM

❤️‍🔥

For sure, more skin vs. core yield data would be interesting 😊

You got beautiful xtals all over the place. Wow 🤩

merkin
#119 Posted : 1/27/2023 7:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

IME It's usually like that just in regular light - as you add citric it clouds up and looks murky green, then as the crystals grow the cloud sinks, the EA clarifies and that red colour is visible above the green and takes over as the cloudiness disappears. In the dark if you shine a torch at it directly you see that vivid red-purple but if you shine the torch through the jar from behind it's always green. In UV light that red-purple colour intensifies quite substantially.

Perfect crystals Madhattress, well done.

DetritusTheEgo
#120 Posted : 1/27/2023 9:12:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The green contrasted by the red and the crystals is amazing. I love your garden as well and is cacti motivation. I really wish I lived in a location where I could plant my collection in the ground!

Kind of curious how much ethyl acetate you lose to the extract per run if you have quantified it at all? I've been struggling to locate some locally and am curious how long I could reuse a given amount when / if I do.

«PREV45678NEXT»