We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The Secret-Alchemist Club Anti-Nausea Shot Options

igorcarajo
#21 Posted : 9/28/2021 4:58:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Hahahaha, no you're not a wuss at all. It's got a kick. Especially once you add the essential oils (make sure you're using ones that are safe to ingest).

I drank a shot 15 minutes prior to a changa journey today. I eyeball it, so it's probably not a full shot. But just kick it back, so by the time you're thinking about how hot it is, it's already in your stomach.

One love

Thanks for the response. I just looked at the labels of the few essential oils I have and they say โ€œnot for internal useโ€ Mad . Are there special essential oils that are labeled as safe for ingestion? Where does one find those?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#22 Posted : 9/28/2021 12:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

igorcarajo wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
Hahahaha, no you're not a wuss at all. It's got a kick. Especially once you add the essential oils (make sure you're using ones that are safe to ingest).

I drank a shot 15 minutes prior to a changa journey today. I eyeball it, so it's probably not a full shot. But just kick it back, so by the time you're thinking about how hot it is, it's already in your stomach.

One love

Thanks for the response. I just looked at the labels of the few essential oils I have and they say โ€œnot for internal useโ€ Mad . Are there special essential oils that are labeled as safe for ingestion? Where does one find those?

I use doterra oils. They're wonderful

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamensStamen
#23 Posted : 9/28/2021 7:58:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Most essential oils will say not to consume them. Doesn't mean they're not safe to ingest, so long as the oils you have are 100% pure and therapeutic grade, they can be ingested. Some oils are not safe to ingest though, like Tea Tree Oil for example. But i've regularly consumed Citrus oils as well as individual terpenes and some other essential oils for like the past 6 years, no problems noticed. I just put the drops of oil into a capsule and take it, i don't dilute it or anything.

Voidmatrix
#24 Posted : 9/28/2021 8:07:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ShamensStamen wrote:
Most essential oils will say not to consume them. Doesn't mean they're not safe to ingest, so long as the oils you have are 100% pure and therapeutic grade, they can be ingested. Some oils are not safe to ingest though, like Tea Tree Oil for example. But i've regularly consumed Citrus oils as well as individual terpenes and some other essential oils for like the past 6 years, no problems noticed. I just put the drops of oil into a capsule and take it, i don't dilute it or anything.

If I'm not mistaken, safety regarding ingesting essential oils centers around method of extraction and quality of starting material, so I agree that many are safe to ingest. Doterra makes their's for ingestion.

Out my own curiosity, what brand are the ones you ingest ShamensStamen?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamensStamen
#25 Posted : 9/28/2021 10:37:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well there's a brand on ebay called Rewarding Essentials, and i've been buying them for a good few years, so that's mainly the brand i stick to. For the most part though, i don't particularly care about brand so long as product and seller reviews are good and the quality of the oil is good and pure. I have bought some Doterra oils before though, as well as a brand called Plant Therapy iirc. Mainly now a days though i tend to stick to isolated terpenes but i do indeed love full spectrum Lemon EO for example.

Wolfnippletip
#26 Posted : 9/29/2021 1:18:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FWIW I used "now" brand essential oils (Lavender, Peppermint, Clove and Lemon). They worked well and I suffered no ill effects.

Also, I've used this recipe with my mescaline the last three times and have had some powerful experiences. Others have dosed a similar or a bit less of the same full spec mescaline acetate, but without the anti-nausea shots and all described much milder experiences. I'm wondering if these shots might potentiate mescaline.

Clove Oil (Eugenol):
https://www.tapatalk.com...-inhibitor-t3879799.html

Lavender Oil:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...pmc/articles/PMC5437114/

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

WisdomTooth
#27 Posted : 11/29/2021 9:00:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
FWIW I used "now" brand essential oils (Lavender, Peppermint, Clove and Lemon). They worked well and I suffered no ill effects.

Also, I've used this recipe with my mescaline the last three times and have had some powerful experiences. Others have dosed a similar or a bit less of the same full spec mescaline acetate, but without the anti-nausea shots and all described much milder experiences. I'm wondering if these shots might potentiate mescaline.

Clove Oil (Eugenol):

Lavender Oil:

Yes because essential oils are full of terpenes. Often people would eat a mango or two before smoking weed to enhance the high because of the myrcene content, but little do they know a drop or two of lemongrass essential oil is like 10 or more mangoes of myrcene.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

m3dt3ch
#28 Posted : 1/24/2023 11:16:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Why take this immediately after dosing, wouldn't it make more sense to take it half an hour before or so, then you can be sure its latched onto receptors before your dose?

Wolfnippletip wrote:

Clove Oil (Eugenol):

Lavender Oil:

A quick look over the Eugenol wiki claims that it inhibits MAO-A/B. That'd explain it potentiating them.

CosmicLion
#29 Posted : 1/25/2023 5:48:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

m3dt3ch wrote:
Why take this immediately after dosing, wouldn't it make more sense to take it half an hour before or so, then you can be sure its latched onto receptors before your dose?

That's just the way I've always done it. With cactus, maybe such that it maximizes the effective anti-nausea duration through the 3-4 hour come up... It also clears the syrup taste out pretty well too as a chaser. With mushroom tea, i like the idea of having the ginger juice and oils BLENDED IN to to the tea, so its there with it as its absorbed.

I've simply never tried it 20-40min BEFORE dosing, but I agree, that is a good idea, and makes sense Smile

Perhaps next time I'll give this approach a try! Will be interesting to see how it affects both cactus syrup and/or mushroom tea. Even if doing this, I would still mix a lil ginger juice in WITH the mushroom tea though, just for good measure, and so its all there together during digestion.

Thumbs up Big grin
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Toshido
#30 Posted : 1/26/2023 8:36:45 AM

Research & Development

This is why I love this place. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
🌳👨โ€🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨โ€🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
โœดโœดโœด - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

m3dt3ch
#31 Posted : 1/29/2023 2:45:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
m3dt3ch wrote:

That's just the way I've always done it. With cactus, maybe such that it maximizes the effective anti-nausea duration through the 3-4 hour come up... It also clears the syrup taste out pretty well too as a chaser. With mushroom tea, i like the idea of having the ginger juice and oils BLENDED IN to to the tea, so its there with it as its absorbed.

I've simply never tried it 20-40min BEFORE dosing, but I agree, that is a good idea, and makes sense Smile

Perhaps next time I'll give this approach a try! Will be interesting to see how it affects both cactus syrup and/or mushroom tea. Even if doing this, I would still mix a lil ginger juice in WITH the mushroom tea though, just for good measure, and so its all there together during digestion.

Thumbs up Big grin

Tried this, took it before a dose of San Pedro syrup. I just grated store-bought ginger root and squeezed the juice into a shot-glass with my hands, then added doTERRA lemon, clove and peppermint. Was expecting it to be really gross, nauseating and strong to take itself but actually it was quite tasty and didn't make me feel sick at all. Unlike ginger and lemon teabags I tried before, which made me nearly vomit in the mug, and ginger extract tablets that didn't really work. I took this shot about half an hour before consuming enough syrup to give me nausea, and I ended up completely unable to tell I had taken it at all. Literally zero nausea. Really happy I've finally found this info, thank you.

UPDATE:
Tried it again, this time immediately following dosing. Before definitely worked better, the essential oils hitting my throat whilst already feeling sick from dosing made things far worse and I didn't feel like it took any action in preventing nausea. Definitely getting this down 20 minutes before and letting it settle has been better for achieving its desired effect, at least in my experience.

PREV12