We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A second try entering the tryptamine hyperspace Options

the red squirrel
#1 Posted : 1/21/2023 7:27:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EDIT: This post was intended as an introduction but unfortunately posted it here Neutral

Greetings, fellow travellers... Like all of us, I've come a long way. Still, much trail lies ahead of me. On my journey, I've come across a few interesting substances like lysergamides & other mind-expanding stuff, but only twice were tryptamines... I was inspired by nature to set sail on this mind-expanding voyage. Underneath the beautiful structure of forests, flowers, fungi & plants... there is an unexplainable wonderous dance of atoms & molecules and this strange thing called life going on.

As a person with a background in biological sciences, I can try to make a bit more sense of and try to understand the (biological) world. This is also where the real danger lies: when you see the world through the lens of a pure scientific reductionistic materialistic approach. Fortunately, I never lost my wonder and new knowledge leads to more complex questions.
You can now see new beautiful things the universe has given us with new eyes which is even more astonishing. If you think you understand the universe, you don't understand the universe.

In the case of tryptamines, I've only opened the door of perception twice. I took a peak through the open door, which was a bright view but I wasn't fully prepared to go through. Due to a few physical and mental reasons, I decided not to enter 'the tryptamine palace' for some time & learn a bit more before a next move. Guess I don't have to seek it, it will come to me when I am ready. Recently I acquired some Yopo and Cebil seeds. Previous attempts with Yopo/Cebil only gave me mild effects & too much nausea to handle (raw seeds were smoked and vaporised). I came across some good TEKs on the wiki to perform an extraction on these seeds, I'll keep you updated! And that's why I am sitting here trying to enter the hyperspace once more & keeping up with the emerging world of psychedelic science. I'm happy to have landed here on this beautiful forum with like-minded people.

There are so many things to say but I'll think I can keep that for later! Peace

the red squirrel

All text above was written by a squirrel randomly walking on a computer keyboard.
May there be peace and love and perfection throughout all creation
~ John Coltrane

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/21/2023 7:47:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

the red squirrel wrote:
EDIT: This post was intended as an introduction but unfortunately posted it here Neutral

It can be moved to the appropriate section, as you wish.
Quote:
There are so many things to say but I'll think I can keep that for later! Peace

the red squirrel

All text above was written by a squirrel randomly walking on a computer keyboard.

Glad your squirrel likes the Shipibo patterns Thumbs up

(This picture is part of a test)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Toshido
#3 Posted : 1/22/2023 9:47:10 AM

Research & Development

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Glad your squirrel likes the Shipibo patterns Thumbs up

(This picture is part of a test)

I've seen those images somewhere before... I think someone in chat linked one. What is it's significance?
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

the red squirrel
#4 Posted : 1/24/2023 11:47:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm... The writing seems oddly familiar indeed, I do wonder where I've seen it before. Does it has something to do Shipibo patterns? I do however recognize the artwork I think, whereby the paintings are inspired on some LSD trips of the artist
~ John Coltrane

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 1/24/2023 8:10:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That is actually a piece by Allyson Gray and not a Shipibo pattern at all (just to clarify). She has done a long series of works based around the "Secret Writing" she first experienced, as you say, during an LSD trip.

References to this kind of stuff can also be found here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1186538#post1186538

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

the red squirrel
#6 Posted : 1/25/2023 2:31:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou for the thread link, I'm not completely sure what it is all about (the theory behind it is kinda difficult but I love the visual outcomeSmile ) but it seems like an interesting project! It also refreshed my memory whereas the I Ching patterns seemed familiar with the Secret Writing in the painting of Allison Grey.

I do have a great respect for those artists who are able to visualize their trips and experiences in their works. I guess a incredible skillset is needed to reproduce these visionnary experiences in the physical world (hence the reproductions are probably just simplified versions of the stuff experienced of course)
~ John Coltrane