We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ska Pastora + DMT fight in my mind....torture Options

acolon_5
#1 Posted : 5/3/2008 9:54:46 PM

The Great Namah

Last night I decided to put my severe dislike of Salvia Divinorum aside. I have had highly unpleasant experiences with extracts. I tried the old method of ingestion...oral quids.

I did about 3 grams of dried leaf, reconstituted. It was VERY pleasant and I was able to let my mind drift into wonderful dreamscapes and eventually drifted off to sleep where I had strange, but pleasant dreams. It was nothing like that extract crap. It was mildly euphoric, visual, and ever so gentle. I can't wait to try it again with a higher dosage.

The afterglow this morning was just lovely! I felt great, full of energy and life. I've had a smile on my face until about 40 minutes ago.

So my wife went to sleep and I thought, "great, maybe I'll go ahead and have a little journey"

The last 60 grams of my cleanest, clearest crystals were sandwiched in between some blue lotus leaf..my normal mode of vaporization now.

I didn't get to finish my bowl....on my second hit, things started going green...yes GREEN....

Pulsing green visions with red undertones hit me even before I could lay down....then BAM! Pins and needles all over my body. I became hot, very hot, and the room became super humid. (reminded me of how the salvia extract felt).

The best way I can decribe it is that someone injected me with bee venom. There was itching and burning (oh fun!) everywhere. I lost all sense of I...this pain was all that was left of me. I felt like it was all that I ever knew. I had no hope of it ending. My eyes opened, but not on my accord....everything still stayed as a green blur of images, fighting spirits green and red.....clashing and twisting and god..it was horrible.

I've had my share of really rough spice voyages, this was on another level all together. It was the most vile, horrible feeling I have ever experienced.

I took a look in my bowl to see how much I had actually smoked. Not much, there are still actual crystals left... I didn't even get to melt down all the crystals...damn...I still probably have a decent dose left in there.

So for everyone who keeps asking about doing both Salvia and DMT in the same blast, I would give them a resounding "HELL NO"....However, if you really are into bee venom shots, give it a whirl, and let me know how it went Smile

I know that I will never even think of doing them both within the same freaking WEEK. Hells no.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Blues for Allah
#2 Posted : 5/4/2008 12:51:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That's pretty interesting. After an intense salvia breakthrough, sally seemed to put a negative "spin" on portions of my next few mushroom trips... its kind of like another interpretation of tripping, this uncomfortable, claustrophobic, jagged, and scary salvia feeling...

Its interesting that you didn't smoke extract and break through, but rather just had a drawn out, mellow journey, and yet still you had the salvia essence come through in your later tryptamine excursion. That suggests maybe its not just a sort of psychic imprint of a recent trauatic thing having happened; maybe its pharmacological? spiritual? I dunno. But I do know that I'm going to keep my salvia trips very separate from my DMT flights.

gigaschatten
#3 Posted : 5/4/2008 2:17:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sage can have a very long secondary effect duration. For me it took about two months to fade and during that time I had a lot of things to deal with, sometimes pleasant, sometimes very frightening. I have a good relationship with Sage, but she never fails to surprise and sometimes she bites.

Reports of extreme trips of Cannabis users smoking... well, Cannabis... after they applied Sage even days before are increasing with sagelike experiences lasting several hours. It wouldn't surprise me if Sage has something special up her sleeve for users of Spice.

Such events are exceptions, but as I said, the number of evidences is increasing.

You don't even need a threshold dosage to cause long-term effects. A cup of Sage tea can evoke vivid dreams and more. Salvinorin A is not water soluble but the water washes it from the leaves - about 20%. Ingested Salvinorin A is absorbed well. Even if you don't absorb enough at one single point of time to exceed the threshold level for reaching visionary states, it still can be a lot of active agent below the line and that can trigger various more or less subtle effects. I don't say that always happens, there is a chance for it to occur. I have no idea what the prerequisites are. As for me, I am VERY sensible to psychedelics and other substances.
God is dreaming us.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 5/5/2008 2:09:50 PM

The Great Namah

gigaschatten wrote:
Sage can have a very long secondary effect duration. For me it took about two months to fade and during that time I had a lot of things to deal with, sometimes pleasant, sometimes very frightening. I have a good relationship with Sage, but she never fails to surprise and sometimes she bites.

Reports of extreme trips of Cannabis users smoking... well, Cannabis... after they applied Sage even days before are increasing with sagelike experiences lasting several hours. It wouldn't surprise me if Sage has something special up her sleeve for users of Spice.

Such events are exceptions, but as I said, the number of evidences is increasing.

You don't even need a threshold dosage to cause long-term effects. A cup of Sage tea can evoke vivid dreams and more. Salvinorin A is not water soluble but the water washes it from the leaves - about 20%. Ingested Salvinorin A is absorbed well. Even if you don't absorb enough at one single point of time to exceed the threshold level for reaching visionary states, it still can be a lot of active agent below the line and that can trigger various more or less subtle effects. I don't say that always happens, there is a chance for it to occur. I have no idea what the prerequisites are. As for me, I am VERY sensible to psychedelics and other substances.

Wow, 2 months. That's nuts. I'm not sure I want that kind of long term alteration. I mean with Aya I find it is quite positive and healing, but saliva seems to have a different agenda. She seems more interested in showing things, rather than healing. It's a shame really, because I enjoyed my oral dosage, but I did find myself feeling weird for a couple of days after. Today I finally feel normal again, and this was on a very light dosage. I can't imagine what would happen if I did 10+grams orally. Well, I guess my dislike of the sage was justified. She seems too unpredictable, unrelenting, and even vicious at times.
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

gigaschatten
#5 Posted : 5/9/2008 2:32:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
She seems too unpredictable, unrelenting, and even vicious at times.

That's why I love her.
God is dreaming us.

Sinewave
#6 Posted : 5/9/2008 7:01:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gigaschatten wrote:
That's why I love her.

Me too...

At least you got experience the positive side.

It does seem that the power of spice is extremely enhanced, or perhaps she is extremely enhanced (or pissed off?) by the spice.

Either way, I'm going to try a dual approach again. But only if, I get an overwhelming sense of approval from her space.

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 5/9/2008 2:12:12 PM

The Great Namah

Sinewave wrote:
gigaschatten wrote:
That's why I love her.

Me too...

At least you got experience the positive side.

It does seem that the power of spice is extremely enhanced, or perhaps she is extremely enhanced (or pissed off?) by the spice.

Either way, I'm going to try a dual approach again. But only if, I get an overwhelming sense of approval from her space.

The spice was not enhanced...it was lady salvia that was angered by the spice. Not sure what is going on with that, but she was NOT pleased.

Let us know how the mix goes.
The Spice extends life