We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Four relaxing herbs brew Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 10/19/2021 10:08:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, just wanted to share this recipe I just found and that had almost immediate effect:

1 tbsp (~2 g) chamomile
1 tbsp (~3,5 g) lemon balm
1 tbsp (~2 g) lavender
1 tbsp (~3 g) passionflower

All herbs are dried.

Let them sit for approx 15 minutes in a hot tea pan, filter the plant matter, pour a cup and drink. Add more water and pour another if you like. The relaxing effect should kick in in 15-30 minutes.

I'd love to hear if it works for you or if you have other brews.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

murklan
#2 Posted : 10/19/2021 10:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great Tomtegubbe (another swede?)!

I grow my own herbs but not any passionflower, yet. Good recommendation!

Have you tried to combine it with a DMT session? I've read others that are using relaxing herbs before journeying. I mostly use herb tea before and especially after when I want to wind down and get to sleep.

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 10/19/2021 10:41:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
Great Tomtegubbe (another swede?)!

I grow my own herbs but not any passionflower, yet. Good recommendation!

Have you tried to combine it with a DMT session? I've read others that are using relaxing herbs before journeying. I mostly use herb tea before and especially after when I want to wind down and get to sleep.

I just came up with this particular combination, so haven't had the time to try it with dmt yet, but I think I will do that very soon.

I have taken chamomile in combination to dmt but I believe this combination is much more powerful. I have had doubts about the dosage and the method of preparation but I think I got it right this time. I think you could make a larger brew and sip it through the evening to balance the intensity of dmt.

Sincerely yours,
Gubbe from Tomteland
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 10/20/2021 6:28:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thanks for sharing Tomtegubbe! That sounds lovely and am excited to try it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

murklan
#5 Posted : 10/21/2021 12:33:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes. I would like to experiment more with different herbs/plants together with Harmalas and DMT.

I don't know if someone has studied and collected the different 'additives' that seems to be used in ayahuasca brews. Would be interesting to know more. But yes, I will try strong herbal teas (I also make tinctures but I'm not sure I want to have the alcohol together with the other things).

WisdomTooth
#6 Posted : 11/29/2021 8:57:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing, not surprising knowing those herbs and the amount you used.

I have a deep connection to chamomile specifically. I remember as a child mother gave me chamomile tea with honey and lemon multiple times a day because i was a hyperactive child and i feel she intuitively knew being a woman of medicine what will help me. I had the wildest and most prophetic and vivid dreams as a child, closest thing i can relate to DMT itself.

I've had dreams i have lived out lifetimes from a child to an old man only to wake up next morning.. Often people always said i am very wise for my age, i feel dreams and being able to remember so much of them has aided me more than meditation itself.

I also feel utilizing chamomile with dmt/changa recipes may be onto something, but also all those other herbs mentioned are very beautiful and calming on their own.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

nitrogenaztec
#7 Posted : 1/8/2023 11:25:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

breathingneon
#8 Posted : 1/22/2023 4:34:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds really nice, I actually have most of those so I may go try a blend of most of those soon. That said there's something about the Damiana, Zornia Latifolia blend that feels right. I've tried Zornia several times on its own and have never felt much but something about the two together gives it a more full and warm feeling...idk.
"In the dark and the deep there are truths that can always heal"

RhythmSpring
#9 Posted : 1/22/2023 10:18:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds nice!

(Maybe THIS is the herbal forum I've been looking for...)

I want to try another gently relaxing combination that has popped up into my head:

Damiana
Chamomile
Linden flower
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

breathingneon
#10 Posted : 1/24/2023 4:59:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha maybe!

I've never tried Linden flower...but it sounds like a nice additive.

Sipping on some Lavender(Lavandin specifically) and Sage right now which actually tastes fairly decent (I'm not the biggest fan of sage but it's growing on me). A fairly calming combo and a pinch intoxicating
"In the dark and the deep there are truths that can always heal"