We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV4567NEXT
Free lab test for your (garden or local) plants !!! Interested?? Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#101 Posted : 7/13/2019 10:36:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are ever interested in testing decarbed Cannabis (THC and full spectrum Cannabinoids) extract, aka RSO Rick Simpson Oil and/or CBD Cannabidiol decarbed extract please let me know. Thanks.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pete666
#102 Posted : 8/26/2019 9:13:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness, I am just in the process of purification of few of my last extraction results (mescaline HCl). Would it be possible to lab-test how good this technique is? I would prepare 3 samples - one from initial extraction, one after ipa/acetone/mek wash and one of the final product, after activated charcoal purification.

I understand 20mg of each is enough. If you can proceed with the lab-test, please let me know what are the next steps...

Thanks!
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

endlessness
#103 Posted : 8/26/2019 3:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mycosis, no clue about digitaris. Did you do a TLC on it, or ehrlich? If there's any promiss lets def test it!

Chimp Z, thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Mitakuye Oyasin, the lab charges extra for cannabis related tests since they use another method, I can only get the LC/GC-MS done on other plant extracts of interest.

pete666, lets def test that, tests that can give us knowledge on variables (such as clean up methods) are welcome. PM me in a month because the lab people are on vacation, but after that we can get your samples tested for sure.

twitchy
#104 Posted : 8/26/2019 7:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd be willing to submit samples of bundleflower root, or other parts at different points in the growing season, and or different growing conditions if it would help further the cause. I also plan to cultivate D. leptolobus next year. If there's any interest, let me know before spring and I will set up a plot specifically for this purpose. I'm not a chemist or a botanist but I've been growing various entheos for years and have had some success with bundleflowers.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

endlessness
#105 Posted : 8/26/2019 11:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds good, twitchy!

It would be great to have more Desmanthus tested, and compare growing conditions, different seasons, different parts, etc.. Im not sure if you saw this post/thread but it has relevant info that your tests could add to, further confirm or disprove.

twitchy
#106 Posted : 8/27/2019 7:12:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Sounds good, twitchy!

It would be great to have more Desmanthus tested, and compare growing conditions, different seasons, different parts, etc.. Im not sure if you saw this post/thread but it has relevant info that your tests could add to, further confirm or disprove.

Sweet, I'm on it then. In terms of variables I was thinking stress, shade, moisture, soil type, and seasons. I'm open to other suggestions provided they are fairly easy to accomplish as I am handicapped and therefore somewhat limited to what can be accomplished in terms of construction etc. I have alot of seeds and a fairly large garden plot that is otherwise going fallow so this would be a great way to get off my tail end and maybe contribute to the psychedelic community. I truly believe that bundleflower has been understated, hence under-studied.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

pete666
#107 Posted : 8/27/2019 9:41:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
pete666, lets def test that, tests that can give us knowledge on variables (such as clean up methods) are welcome. PM me in a month because the lab people are on vacation, but after that we can get your samples tested for sure.

Excellent. It takes me some time finish it too, will give you a shout then.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Collyman
#108 Posted : 9/16/2019 11:50:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Endless, for an alcohol extract, is that as simple as I think it is? Just let some plant material soak in alcohol?
What are some good quotes? Hit me up

endlessness
#109 Posted : 9/18/2019 12:57:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Collyman wrote:
Endless, for an alcohol extract, is that as simple as I think it is? Just let some plant material soak in alcohol?

Yep.

putdeksel
#110 Posted : 9/25/2019 12:40:53 PM

Looking for the pieces of the puzzle

Hi endlessness

Currently growing AQ1 bought it from ebay unknown source.. Wanted to buy from verified member of this forum but from my understanding you need to be a full member to be able to do that.

Anyway I am following the article published here on the forum ("Ayahuasca-like" effects obtained from Italian plants) specifically AQ1 since it has the highest concentration of DMT,MMT,5-MEO-DMT & 5-OH-DMT. My plan is to grow and harvest the grass bulk all year round. But since the source is dubious I am unsure about the contents.. From my understanding following the d-limonene extraction eliminates the danger of getting phalaris staggers entirely, in that case it would be harmless to ingest.

I posted a little bit about my progress and my intentions in the welcome area as well.

For now I keep multiplying my plants and hopefully winter will not be too harsh, when I get a few KG of the grass I want to test it for potency and harmful substances with you if you are willing to help me out Thumbs up

endlessness
#111 Posted : 9/25/2019 2:12:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

putdeksel wrote:
Hi endlessness

Currently growing AQ1 bought it from ebay unknown source.. Wanted to buy from verified member of this forum but from my understanding you need to be a full member to be able to do that.

Anyway I am following the article published here on the forum ("Ayahuasca-like" effects obtained from Italian plants) specifically AQ1 since it has the highest concentration of DMT,MMT,5-MEO-DMT & 5-OH-DMT. My plan is to grow and harvest the grass bulk all year round. But since the source is dubious I am unsure about the contents.. From my understanding following the d-limonene extraction eliminates the danger of getting phalaris staggers entirely, in that case it would be harmless to ingest.

I posted a little bit about my progress and my intentions in the welcome area as well.

For now I keep multiplying my plants and hopefully winter will not be too harsh, when I get a few KG of the grass I want to test it for potency and harmful substances with you if you are willing to help me out Thumbs up

Hey friend,

There is no exchange between members in the Nexus, regardless of member status. That being said, you can join sharetheseeds.me , maybe people there have good phalaris seeds or cuttings. Just dont use the same username you use here.

Id def help you test the phalaris extracts, but as mentioned in the earlier posts, I´d ask you to compare at least some variable so we all learn from the test. For example extract with two different solvents, or test two different phalaris species, or test harvest at different growth stages, or dry vs fresh, whatever you want.

If you can gather those two comparison samples, def pm me and we´ll get it forwarded to the lab and post the results for everybody here.

putdeksel
#112 Posted : 9/25/2019 3:16:46 PM

Looking for the pieces of the puzzle

Thanks will definitely have a look at that website for more information about AQ1.

For now I think timing the harvest (early morning) is most crucial in relation to the amount of DMT produced by the plant so probably going to give that a try and see how the results vary from end of day harvest.

Keep you informed!Wink

Entheogenerator
#113 Posted : 10/29/2019 10:12:12 PM

Homo discens

Chimp Z wrote:
@endlessness I believe the plant Entheogenerator posted is Bromus Diandrus.

I'm not sure if mycosis has posted their grass.

@Mycosis would you be able to post pix of your grass maybe in the Crab Grass thread?
Just to make sure it's not Bermuda grass or Brome.
They're easily confused.

Thank you for clearing this up. I just went by amateur visual comparison, I'm not a doctor.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

mycosis
#114 Posted : 11/3/2019 4:20:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Chimp Z wrote:
@endlessness I believe the plant Entheogenerator posted is Bromus Diandrus.

I'm not sure if mycosis has posted their grass.

@Mycosis would you be able to post pix of your grass maybe in the Crab Grass thread?
Just to make sure it's not Bermuda grass or Brome.
They're easily confused.

Just submitted two pics. I'm afraid I didn't get around to collecting any for extraction yet because of a recent surgery. It was difficult finding that one. (it's hard to tell the difference from other grasses when they aren't flowering) I'll be sure to harvest a bunch as soon as they start growing readily again (fairly dormant in the winter).

Thanks for the reply!

Fridge
#115 Posted : 10/25/2021 1:40:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi endlessness,

I just found this thread and was wondering if you still do the lab tests? If so, is it risk free to send samples internationally?

I got a tree growing in my garden of which I believe is Acacia dealbata. I couldn't find a lot of information on it, so it might be interesting to get it analyzed.
Fridge attached the following image(s):
IMG_20211024_122616.jpg (3,320kb) downloaded 167 time(s).
...no need to worry...

endlessness
#116 Posted : 1/22/2023 7:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This offer is back up.

Have plant extract samples you want to test? Check the conditions in the first post and PM me!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#117 Posted : 1/22/2023 9:30:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does decarbed Cannabis concentrate count?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

endlessness
#118 Posted : 1/23/2023 4:10:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Does decarbed Cannabis concentrate count?

For the moment no cannabis concentrate sorry! But that´s definitely something we will do in the future

Mitakuye Oyasin
#119 Posted : 1/23/2023 9:11:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.
— Terence McKenna

endlessness
#120 Posted : 5/23/2023 10:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The offer is back! Smile Please read the first post and contact me by pm or post here if you are interested.

«PREV4567NEXT