We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A second try entering the tryptamine hyperspace Options

the red squirrel
#1 Posted : 1/21/2023 7:36:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, fellow travellers... Like all of us, I've come a long way. Still, much trail lies ahead of me. On my journey, I've come across a few interesting substances like lysergamides & other mind-expanding stuff, but only twice were tryptamines... I was inspired by nature to set sail on this mind-expanding voyage. Underneath the beautiful structure of forests, flowers, fungi & plants... there is an unexplainable wonderous dance of atoms & molecules and this strange thing called life going on.

As a person with a background in biological sciences, I can try to make a bit more sense of and try to understand the (biological) world. This is also where the real danger lies: when you see the world through the lens of a pure scientific reductionistic materialistic approach. Fortunately, I never lost my wonder and new knowledge leads to more complex questions.
You can now see new beautiful things the universe has given us with new eyes which is even more astonishing. If you think you understand the universe, you don't understand the universe.

In the case of tryptamines, I've only opened the door of perception twice. I took a peak through the open door, which was a bright view but I wasn't fully prepared to go through. Due to a few physical and mental reasons, I decided not to enter 'the tryptamine palace' for some time & learn a bit more before a next move. Guess I don't have to seek it, it will come to me when I am ready. Recently I acquired some Yopo and Cebil seeds. Previous attempts with Yopo/Cebil only gave me mild effects & too much nausea to handle (raw seeds were smoked and vaporised). I came across some good TEKs on the wiki to perform an extraction on these seeds, I'll keep you updated! And that's why I am sitting here trying to enter the hyperspace once more & keeping up with the emerging world of psychedelic science. I'm happy to have landed here on this beautiful forum with like-minded people.

There are so many things to say but I'll think I can keep that for later! Peace

the red squirrel

All text above was written by a squirrel randomly walking on a computer keyboard.
May there be peace and love and perfection throughout all creation
~ John Coltrane

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

justB612
#2 Posted : 1/21/2023 7:50:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo welcome welcome welcome!

Indeed, am happy to read we have another person finding joy and growth in these substances. Keep it patient and precies and they can be sooo rewarding Very happy

There is a small group of people, some regulars and some occasionals on the chat, you can see the button for it on the upper left corner of the forums. Feel free to join up and leave a tab open, it can be quiet in the welcome area but worth the patience in my opinion Smile

Cheers and have a good one!
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

the red squirrel
#3 Posted : 1/24/2023 11:50:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou for your warm welcome.

I don't mind the bit of quietness as I like the overal no rush attitude this forum seems to have
May there be peace and love and perfection throughout all creation
~ John Coltrane