We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
it's been a few years Options

ovata
#1 Posted : 1/13/2023 5:20:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I used to post here as pleasants nearly a decade ago, but I forgot my password and my recovery question makes no sense to me now lol.

Anyway, I'm coming down off my first DMT experience in around 6 years. This was a low dose, but it really takes me back to feel it again. It felt so relaxing and welcoming.

It's also been very nostalgic doing the extraction again and thinking back to that first extraction around 10 years ago.

I've had a couple bourbons over the course of the evening, and I think that made for a nice transition back into the outskirts of the DMT space after so many years. I always forget those warming vibrations that DMT brings over the whole body. The color hues shifted to predominately gold and purple, which also felt so familiar, and I could see a faint, golden, shimmering dome emerging on the ceiling.

I think this is only the second time I've had DMT while drinking, and probably the first time I've ever vaped it with weed. I think all of these factors made for a smooth re-introduction to the experience. All in all, a nice Thursday night lol.

I'm looking forward to doing higher doses again soon too.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

justB612
#2 Posted : 1/24/2023 10:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo welcome welcome!!! Nice to have you back. Unfortunately we're quite busy but if you land me your old username and email I can get yer account back in a few days!

In the meantime hop on the chat, its in the upper left part of the forums, theres a few peepz usually on hanging around, its a nice trip friendly place to be in!

Cheers!
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.